Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

linniemaby

Chatty Member
Shot and chaser. I don’t think we need to worry about Ally if she’s liking comments like this 😝
2A738221-ABB1-47CD-BB3D-501A4B360F9F.jpeg

4C41030F-9ECC-44C2-8185-4AA8E7973374.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Gotta love the comment under their princess night video.
It has been up for two hours now but let's all give it a like before KT reads this and it mysteriously disappears.

3-16-2023 7-59-45 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart

goof_troop

Hey Bob… can you get this drunk fuck Spence out of the parks please before he hurts someone? Might as well kick out his sidekick troll too, I think her name is KunTy. That is all.

• Haha
Some observations (in my humble opinion) from Spencer “Setting the record straight”.

1. Spencer takes NO responsibility for instigating an argument at Disneyland during Princess Nite (Which I can only imagine is for little children whose parents have saved up a lot of money to take them to this event).
2. Even though Spencer states TWICE that KT was there during the entire incident and in fact talked to Justin by herself without Spencer for 20 minutes (and he could not actually know what was said between the two) she does not have the courage to appear in this video and explain anything.
3. Spencer turns this around to try to make it seem as if Justin got in his face and Spencer was attacked. Spencer is a 50 something year old”adult” admittedly shouting expletives at another grown man at a children’s function with no regard to who is around. Yet there is no regret, apology, or remorse for this situation.
4. they should have both appeared in this video and stated what they did was done at the wrong time wrong place, was inappropriate and apologized. None of that happened it was a bait and switch this is not my responsibility someone else is making up lies about me type of video.
5. Spencer then proceeds to say he has a video of the entire conversation. You can tell in the footage that we’ve seen Spencer is not holding the camera at Justin so they are not filming together. IF Spencer has this footage , dd he intentionally turn on his camera prior to approaching Justin to “exchange pleasantries” and then continue to film Justin without his knowledge? this seems to be the case as he says he doesn’t want to release it because he doesn’t have the other persons permission. So he can film people in secret without their knowledge and that’s cool but if someone else happens to catch them on the live stream, that’s invading a private moment. These double standard, narcissists are gross and super creepy.

IMO Spencer and Katie are lying pathetic cowards.

Attachments

• Heart

Nickster71

VIP Member
I know they have some loyal stans who enjoy the drama, but imagine what it must be like for their other subs. To once again find their favorite Youtubers involved in drama. At this point I don't understand why one would stay subscribed unless they're a super stan.

I just subscribed to Adam, Justin, Fresh Baked and Ordinary Adventures. Boop

• Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
Why didn't this video have the opening "title screen" animation with the wacky/zany sound effects?

Is BL&B no longer DIY? Did he have someone else edit this and they forgot?

I bet this video gets self-deleted by this time on Saturday.

• Haha
  • Heart

Second Classholes

VIP Member
So.....
He is using someone else's footage in his explanation video, but he won't use his own footage that would supposedly help his cause?
If you believe that folks, KT also has a churro diet book she can sell you.

• Haha
  • Heart

TexJones

Chatty Member
FYI Main Street Moments is going live at 6 pm eastern time to discuss BLAB's attack against Justin Scarred. I think the public pressure will grow on Disney management to do SOMETHING to punish BLAB. Enough is enough of those grifters.

• Wow
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
I like how Spencer ends the video saying that they are cool and can move past it…

After he essentially calls Justin a liar for 11 minutes.

• Haha
  • Heart

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Name another vlogger with an active petition to ban them from the parks. Name another 50 year old who has to ask competitive creators about suspected “drama” or who ask any of their “friends” about drama at all?

I may only be in my 40’s. It confronting people on their “drama” isn’t high on my list of shit to do today.

• Heart
  • Haha