Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneyANDcats

They need to swallow their pride and admit total defeat. They are lucky to have ridden the Disney Parks content train for this long. The fact that they made any money from their inferior “vlogging” methods and display of their deplorable personalities boggles the mind.

Team Adam
Team Justin
Team Griftbuster
Team Daphne

Team everyone but BLOB!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Screen Shot 2023-03-17 at 2.15.38 PM.png

Uhh? I refreshed a few times within 30 seconds and the upvotes went up 500 within that time.

Edit: Up to 5.8k and that screenshot is like a minute old. These two are more slimy than I thought.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

KingLlama

Chatty Member
I believe everyone is really overthinking the "reasoning" behind Spencer's attack on Justin. The bottom line is that Spencer and Katie are just really, really stupid people.

I mean, Katie tried to do an NCAA Tournament bracket contest, but her bracket was disqualified because her Final Four consisted of:

- Churros
- 3X black sweatshirts
- Matty
- Gout treatments

She didn't understand that you have to pick actual college basketball teams for your Final Four. She just thought you picked the four things you think about the most.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

minimax

Chatty Member
I can't imagine the TEAM of lawyers KT must be assembling for this round of libel and defamation from the FAKE Disney news media taking them to the woodshed. Watch out, DisneyDining.com and ITM, you're on notice that KKKT is about to bring you down. Little does ITM know, KT and Spence basically own the company.

• Haha
Too bad Reddit is down. Historically it seems that's where news of their actions reached a lot of people who may have otherwise never been made aware.

Tony calling other people stupid? That's rich. Thanks for the laugh.

• Haha

westville

Chatty Member
One of them hasn’t slept much. Still liking comments. 😂

I’m sat here impatiently waiting for all the west coast tattlers to WAKE UP! 😊

• Haha
  • Heart

WickedWisconsin

justin has his connections. it's not like he'd have to go directly through disneyland security like anyone else would. i completely understand if he's not reporting them over concerns over potential crackdowns on ALL vloggers, but it's been confirmed that disneyland is well aware of BLAB and their antics. they really have nothing to lose at all by banning them from the park once and for all

in fact, they'd be making the park a whole lot happier (and safer)
dude Is besties with Bob Gurr and the guys from Oceanic Arts and who knows who else. Whatever connections he has that gets him comped stays at the Polynesian water villas and Grand Californian Suites. Blab tangoed with the wrong influencer.

• Heart
  • Haha

Nickster71

VIP Member
I am thinking what set Spencer off is either one of two possibilities or maybe even both:

When Justin called a couple of mannequin figures in a jail display "grifters" and their pet rat "Spencer"

Or (and Justin mentioned this a couple of times in his patreon video) when Justin said he leaves the park before closing as not to inconvenient the CMs to stay later than necessary. This might be construed as shade (or "smack" if you will) to BLAB since they are notorious for staying at the park after closing futzing around with their Security pals but not caring about inconveniencing CMs.

Justin denies he was throwing shade/smack but maybe it set off Turbo Thumb because it's pretty much the truth.
I agree it's Justin himself and Katie reading Tattle Life. After the grifter/Spencer comment in Justin's video, Spence, KT, Dylan, and the BLAB channel unfollowed him on IG. Spence had the biggest man crush on Justin and tried to get in good with him. I think Spence is hurt and humiliated. Justin never really liked BLAB, it was obvious he was just friendly because they were close to his other friends.

• Heart
  • Haha

DoreenP

I’m on hiatus from the trackers at the moment (nothing new being uploaded), and I decided to catch up here. These ppl are crazy. Glad I unsubscribed ages ago. That explanation video is not the vindication they think it is. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
If they're at Disney today, a common move of theirs in past blunders has been to keep quiet on the socials and then drop a new vlog with no hype. That way it gets the added mystique and boost of "Oh - it's the first video since the drama broke! I wonder if they'll discuss it!"

...Then we'll all quickly realize it's just much ado about a ride refurbishment and Spencer appropriating another culture for a half an hour.

• Haha
  • Heart