Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
holy fuck. every time i think they can’t get worse, they prove me wrong. i cannot believe i just watched spencer placing the blame on justin for ten minutes. this 50+ year old man cannot take accountability for his own actions to save his life. and where’s katie’s dumb ass? she has no comments whatsoever on all of this?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

KalavanSterling

Screenshot_20230317-125303-723.png

Looks like someone still believes the old, debunked myth that looking up and to the left means that you're telling the truth.

Dressed in black, wearing his Serious Adult black Mickey Mouse hat, sitting proudly in front of Adam's bookcase. Yep, I'm convinced. This is obviously a man who makes wise decisions, and comports himself with reticence and dignity.

• Haha
  • Heart

Skipper4fun

Spencer can't released the footage because he recored the private conversation without Justin knowing. Notice in the video Spencer camera was facing down the whole time. So he most likely only has an audio recording.

• Wow
  • Heart
haha, KT must have called up tony and told him to do whatever he could to get our attention off of the spencer/justin incident. nice try KT

and tony went along like the good little boy he is because he still thinks KT will sleep with him. tony since you're here, please go spend time with your kids and learn how to spell your wife's name

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Second Classholes

VIP Member
Spencer is such a sweaty ball sack. You know KT is the one starting all of the shit and telling "her man" to take care of it.

High school level fuckery.
Oh, he took care of it alright.....

The thing that constantly amazes me about these two is how they are able to take a bad situation and make it worse every time.
Nothing funnier than watching stupid happen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Second Classholes

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230316_231529_Gallery.jpg

So releasing the footage is not nice, but coming out with all these accusations is?
The video would be nice, because it would show the truth.

(BTW, this has already been deleted)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Cocobean9

VIP Member
What's Happening This Wednesday: Just a reminder that this is why Daphne's the Queen and Katie doesn't say shit to her

• Heart

WinniethePooh

Chatty Member
Justin says you should never hold a grudge...got to let things go...unless you're a samauri. Come on Justin, drop the hammer on blab.
This is also not an isolated incident, so reporting would help the paper trail. How thick does their file at City Hall have to get before some action is taken?

• Heart

Nickster71

VIP Member
Does Spence still work in Hollywood? His drunken rant on YouTube, and his harassing Disneyland Park guests wouldn't make me think twice before hiring him. He's so toxic

• Heart

minimax

Chatty Member
I agree it's Justin himself and Katie reading Tattle Life. After the grifter/Spencer comment in Justin's video, Spence, KT, Dylan, and the BLAB channel unfollowed him on IG. Spence had the biggest man crush on Justin and tried to get in good with him. I think Spence is hurt and humiliated. Justin never really liked BLAB, it was obvious he was just friendly because they were close to his other friends.
"Spencer is hurt and humiliated"... does Spencer realize he spends hours a month talking to an imaginary "little man" in a tree on camera and feeds a beastly widelane'd big fella he stole away from an active marriage?

He should feel those things.

• Haha

minimax

Chatty Member
here's how i think it went down

-dylan caught wind of something justin said about BLAB and went blabbing to KT who then told spencer OR KT read something on here that she mistakenly attributed to justin and then told spencer

-spencer spots justin on princess night and with his pent up frustration over the sorry state of their channel (and liquid courage) decides to confront him

-justin, like anyone else, doesn't take very kindly to being falsely accused of something or simply being confronted by an old, alcoholic creep and perhaps mentions something about how BLAB screwed over adam

-this sets spencer off and he escalates the situation by raising his voice/getting in justin's face

just my theory

spencer's "this all ended with a handshake and a laugh" is 100% bullshit. if that was the case, why did justin even come out and say something about someone getting in his face and threatening him in the first place? he's not someone who inserts himself into any sort of drama so the fact that he even said something is pretty big

and unless their conversation continued down main street, we saw in one specific recording that they departed with spencer turning around and saying something to justin before walking off with KT and pixar chuck. handshake and a laugh my ass
And to claim they have footage of the interaction... okay?
So you aren't going to show something that could easily exonerate you because WHY? Oh, because you don't have that video, that's why.

Give up the crap already, you drunken trash burnouts. We're all tired of your sociopathic games.
Next thing you know they'll be showing us negative covid tests.

• Heart