Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DidYouJustCallMeBLOB

The people thinking Justin chased after Thumb when it's clearly in the video he's clearly walking and talking with Dumb and Lickarse Charlie

Reactions: 12
She calls them out by name and says “it sucks to suck” 😂 and how they’re doing a great job trying to get banned by lying about talking smack, how they’re trying to act tough with their “little fists” in the air 😂 I died. She also congratulates them on living their “best and not broken up life”.

EVERY Disney vlogger needs to follow her lead and call them out. By name. I hate the vague IG posts w/shady quotes. Call. Them. Out.
I need to see this. Someone please share 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 11

KalavanSterling

Why didn't this video have the opening "title screen" animation with the wacky/zany sound effects?

Is BL&B no longer DIY? Did he have someone else edit this and they forgot?

I bet this video gets self-deleted by this time on Saturday.
Somebody's recorded it, right?

• Heart

minimax

Chatty Member
I think Spencer is mentally prepared to be banned by Disney. That would explain his recent behavior at Princess Nite. The channel is a bust, why care anymore? Might as well start shit with my rivals and get them in trouble too...

And for Justin, if you wanted to avoid any drama then you shouldn't have said anything AT ALL. But you did and now folks want to see you follow through. If these were random people coming up and threatening you, would you have kept silent? No! You would have gone to park security and reported them for harassment and threats. Don't lay down on the ground just because it's BLAB.

You like Samurai movies? Time to act like one.

(I like Samurai movies too.)
Exactly. All of this.

• Heart

WickedWisconsin

He’s had them disabled for a long time, occasionally he will forget to but I don’t get not wanting audience interaction on his videos 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think he’s said before he’s rather spend the time it would take to moderate comments doing other things. And it pushes convo out to his other income streams/socials, and rewards those who pay for his Patreon with the parasocial relationship. (The one we get here for free!)

• Heart