Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
So what last-minute, unexpected turn of events would make him miss an opportunity to say “Katie” like a leprechaun in Adventureland, while covering the reopening of Indy? Pray tell.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

DidYouJustCallMeBLOB

The post about the tags got deleted, I noticed they updated it saying they removed the tags and now the comment has gone... Please go flood their Facebook with those screenshots

• Haha
  • Wow

Littlelulu

Chatty Member
It's like this in all types of channels. My son has a large channel which covers a specific interest. Those under him back stab and fling shit constantly. In the end, he is still ahead and he has learned to not engage in any type of talk.
Fresh baked seems to have a similar approach. Liz, not sure.

• Heart

crissydiz

The man seriously just tried to throw Justin under bus. 😮

There's burning bridges, and then there's blowing the whole fucking island up.

So, they screwed over Adam, and now they're publicly accusing Justin of being an aggressive asshole at Disneyland... What's next? Gonna kick Kitra in the ankle?
If they kick kitra in the ankle ill kick them- BOTH in the balls!

• Haha
Looks like I missed a lot over the last few weeks, but catching up has been a bit of a treat tbh. Maybe this will be the entry path to their next vlogging focus, dumpster diving and dumping their finds into a crockpot in a tent while Spence drinks from a brown paper bag.
Would absolutely watch. 😂

• Haha

molly816

Until there is concrete evidence that they got banned, I'm not celebrating. But when you really think about it, if they did get banned could you imagine the meltdown KT would have ?
I agree… I’m not celebrating until concrete, for sure, evidence they’re banned.

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
To articulate does not mean “to move”. It means to join together, whether it be joining concepts together in your mind, then clearly describing their relationship, or to be physically joined with another object. He misused the word twice in five minutes.

• Haha

jessburch

Chatty Member
Last year I enjoyed the extra laughs at everyone posting spring break even in Fall 🤣 These two idiots can’t even get the season right!

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
Did they post on Patreon last night saying the live would be rescheduled?
---
Honestly? She could probably save a little face if she threw him under the bus, completely, and walked away from this “man with a drinking and anger problem”.
And right into the awaiting arms of Public Figure Jeremy Jordan?

• Haha

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
Wait. Bañuelos? Bañuelos are basically flat churros.

1678945640911.png

Tony Flat Churros. Tony Flat Churros. Say everything twice. Say everything twice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow