Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UncleLester

VIP Member
Here is an idea.

You know how in the film “Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade” that there is the Brotherhood of the Cruciform Sword that takes an oath to protect the Holy Grail with their lives?

E959D497-59BB-4B86-92BB-F05FB3EC854A.jpeg

Is there any interest in starting a similar type of club where we would take an oath to protect the home of the Little Man of Disneyland, Patrick Begorra on St. Patrick’s Day?

The mission would be to keep Married Women Hunters in their 50’s from being able to stroll up drunk to Patrick’s home and mocking his accent + generally harassing him on the 17th of March.

I have off of work on Friday and may also need another hobby. Just throwing out the idea to gauge interest.

I’m not looking for commitments to get a shamrock or tree trunk house tattoo on our chests quite yet. But open to other suggestions…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

westville

Chatty Member
Also, Spencer says that AFTER it got heated, KATIE spoke to Justin while Spencer walked away for 20 minutes. That does NOT sound like Justin was the one getting aggressive. Surely they would’ve BOTH walked away from an angry Justin getting in Spencer’s face?

Nope, KT stayed with the blindsided party, Justin, while Spence walked away to cool off. Clear as night and day.

Also, Spence, your ‘council’ should inform you that assault doesn’t mean it actually got physical. Battery does. Justin fearing that you were about to punch him through threatening words or movements could be considered assault.

And only a complete douche would film a personal conversation with someone he calls a friend.

• Heart

westville

Chatty Member
It's the whole.. shows the one bit of footage he could try and twist then immediately goes into we have more but we don't have permission from the other person involved that makes me snort laugh
Spencer posts images of other people everyday without permission as a living and then won’t post a clip he supposedly filmed that will exonerate him of any wrongdoing?

1679063609510.gif

• Heart
  • Haha

Mr Pewtey

I just noticed they’re down to 98.2K subs now. They lost 200 subs today. Thats gotta hurt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

minimax

Chatty Member
The absolute trash of the vlogging community surfaces again as the worst in the biz. They give every vlogger a bad name.
Ban these morons already.

• Heart

OutofScope

VIP Member
Part of me thinks there was no additional party spreading info to Dense about Justin “talking smack”. His drunken paranoia is getting the best of him and a lot of this was all in his head. KT is trying to continue to act like everything is just fine because she is SO narcissistic that she thinks she is still intouchable in this mess. 🤷🏻‍♀️ She will just take her StepDad as her date….oops, I mean Dad…and go to the park sans Dense because she thinks she owns the place
I am thinking what set Spencer off is either one of two possibilities or maybe even both:

When Justin called a couple of mannequin figures in a jail display "grifters" and their pet rat "Spencer"

Or (and Justin mentioned this a couple of times in his patreon video) when Justin said he leaves the park before closing as not to inconvenient the CMs to stay later than necessary. This might be construed as shade (or "smack" if you will) to BLAB since they are notorious for staying at the park after closing futzing around with their Security pals but not caring about inconveniencing CMs.

Justin denies he was throwing shade/smack but maybe it set off Turbo Thumb because it's pretty much the truth.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

KingLlama

Chatty Member
The irony of ironies is if this ban takes effect on St. Patrick's Day.

Because the entire downfall of their channel boils down to them being green with envy over other channels who are experiencing a much higher rate of success because they produce quality content and aren't competely garbage people.

• Heart
These two are really too dumb for words. Obviously buying likes which will cause the algorithm to push out the video for more people to see what assholes they are. And no comments on the video in over 3 hours? GTFO
Meanwhile they just went down another 100 subs to 97.7k 📉

• Haha
  • Heart

OutofScope

VIP Member
Given the trajectory they are on, they will soon be talking about the shocking spring break crowds at Target and Walmart.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Anybody else think Spencer was going "scorched earth" and attempted to fight Justin at Disneyland in order to get Justin banned from the park? I could see him thinking "If i go down, I'm taking everyone with me"
I think that whatever the absolute worst business decision that can be made at any given time is what Spencer and/or KT is thinking.

• Haha
  • Heart