Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
I really find it shocking that all these vloggers think they can vacation everyday and not become obese and have mental issues as a result. You just can't expect much more if your life is hot dog to ride ripper to cruise ship to churro cart. You just can't live like that. That's why it's a 'vacation' or a 'day at the park' and then yes we indulge. It's just not realistic to have this lifestyle as something you are doing full time everyday without having a serious routine to counter balance it. Once you remove the fun or the magic or whatever it is you experience then you just have nothing and that's when these vloggers really start to develop these mental issues and general health issues that, oh by the way, they have no insurance or support group to help combat.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

HilaQueen

Locked out of their Patreon?!
I know you're quite stupid, KT, but I didn't think you'd want to lean into your stupidity so openly.

So, rather than say "Sorry, we've really neglected our Patreon for a while, but we're coming back! We so appreciate your support, and we hope the upcoming Patreon content will make up for our absence'

You instead chose "We're so stupid that we don't even know how to use the 'forgot your password?' button under the login box.'

That kind of lying just screams 14 year old girl level lie.

• Heart

westville

Chatty Member
I just watched the part of the live with the family. The only person I saw maybe cut Katie off was a kid trying to catch up with his parents. God forbid Katie actually allow a family to have a good time at the park Walt created for err… families. Oh no, it might cut into her unemployed gluttony for all things Disney. That was probably her tenth ride on that boat this month. But a boy might want to stick with his family instead of get caught behind Sausage Fingers McGinty, who so slowly moved up the stairs, that by the time she reached the top, the family was loooong gone? And she yells at them? She is a moron, and worse, an angry and aggressive moron.

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
When you're 52 years old, in theory, you're supposed to be at a high level of your career: management, CEO, VP, etc., not a guy who sits around Disneyland every day looking like fat Fred Durst in pajama bottoms.

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
Heroin is called chasing the dragon. For Disney vloggers, it should be called chasing Pete's Dragon.
C366357D-CD6F-4305-B77D-BB70FCB2F8B8.jpeg

Yeah I called major bullshit on this pain crap and injury stuff.
OR do you think Katie is so emotionally and mentally immature that she sees all the attention and empathy that Justin Scarred’s Ally is getting online and she is jealous and wants to have people show her some “well wishes” her way?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is it bad that I low key want Disneyland to shut down again just to watch their heads really explode?? Lolol 😝

In all seriousness, get over it. Disneyland ain’t going back to pre-Covid APs. I guess when you have nothing else, and I mean NOTHING else going on in your life this is what keeps you up at night. Well this and making rent, reading Tattle, recovering from their intense workouts, etc…

• Haha
  • Heart

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
Classic Disneyland Karen
View attachment 996590
Wow, what a C**T! She is such an entitled Disneyland leech she will jockey for position to get a prime spot on the upper deck of the Mark Twain no matter how many times she has ridden the fucking thing. Get mad at a FAMILY for doing the exact same thing her and Dopey Emmons do on that ride. She seriously has a mental illness.

Found this on Yelp tonight while I was looking for places to commit adultery:
View attachment 996619
This is perfect! LMAO

• Haha

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
I don't know about anyone else, but if I sprained my neck and shoulders from lifting heavy boxes the last thing I wanna do is hang out in a Disney bathroom posing for the gram.
Suuure…her neck injured. Just like how ankle got mangled in the unforgettable Mark Twain stampede. She’s lying about it. Just looking for attention.

• Haha
  • Heart

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Woah!!
You have struck gold with these!!! Another great clip for the Tattle Archives!!
So many times she's given people glimpses of her true personality and has also spilled some facts. She doesn't have close female friends. She can't. She's jealous of all of them. This is why we see her with guys all the time. Also, it's insane that she'll say "bitch", then get a message saying, "my kids and I love watching you guys"! These stans are clearly not bright!

• Heart
I just know Jason is in Florida and J.Pike has been a long time viewer/subscriber. I block them! Lol

From Chris Rodger's IG live tonight..but he didn't want to talk about the biggest trolls ever-Katie and Spencer! (That's not me who asked)
View attachment 1001482

Well there are no bad comments, just truthful ones! 😂
We can see she's constantly looking at her phone "We only have like 20 haters". Proceeds to assign like 10 moderators! So her and Dopey can't tackle 20 haters?? Oh she also said recently that most of the time it's the same person using different accounts! Lol...Sure Jan!

Oohhhh the other night Chris was live on his ig with his friends and they were all super buzzed/drunk at hearthstone lounge at the grand. there were a lot of people asking about best life. He normally doesn’t talk about them but he answered and said they fucking suck. It was quite funny to watch and I directed people towards tattle life if they wanted the real tea on BLOB

• Haha
  • Wow

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Ok, things just got easier around here. She’s doing are work for us now 😂
BA2D1F45-6651-4439-B9EC-0387D7A6EFA9.jpeg

Image Description: Katie Slockbower (nude)

2 days? More like 10 years.

Last edited:
  • Haha