Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea, she's even too lazy to type an entire word. It's like she's responding to a beeper message! Ha..but watch how quickly she takes heed of this advice too! She should start paying us! lol

Reactions: 15
I am going to be around SBC this weekend. Hoping to meet the Bull and his Gal in the parks!

Reactions: 27
Her overuse of the word “treat” gets me. Indulging in sugary, deep fried calorie bombs will cease to be “treats” when you regularly incorporate them into your diets.

She has a very unhealthy relationship with food, in addition to one with ol’ man Spencer.

Reactions: 19
Your recaps are the best!!! Thanks for putting this together!

I agree with your assessment, there's no doubt they devoured everything off camera. She would be a horrible poker player, she has so many tells when she lies.

They have the taste pallets of 4 year old children. This is why nobody in their right mind should ever take food advice from them. When Spencer says things like "it's got some kick to it but the sweetness cuts it" blah blah blah. These simpletons have zero idea how to articulate how things taste due to their child-like taste pallets.

Reactions: 18
I've never watched a Steve & Kai video. Are they married? I have read about them on different threads, and my biggest take away has been people feel they are pretty clueless about Disney. Seems like BLAB doesn't like them, and my guess is competition, but is there more to it?

Reactions: 10
@dietdrpeppersupremacy you are absolutely correct it was embarassing seeing them attempt to do the same thing!

Magic Journeys
View attachment 1005507

BLOB
View attachment 1005508
Its crazy how trash their production value is…you know, considering Spencer is “in the industry”. Maybe there is a reason he is freelance…he’s probably a trash stage manager unwilling to evolve with technology.

To me, Ordinary Adventures is the gold standard for production value.

Reactions: 21
They seem super young (19-22ish prbly?) so I hope they find a good mentor out there in the content creator world…

Reactions: 12
I don’t really care for OA, but when I do put one of their videos on, I’m always impressed by the quality of the footage. I haven’t seen anyone else who comes close.

Reactions: 14
Blab also says Steve n Kai do a lot of click bait but so do they?

Reactions: 13
Dunno how I feel on this he had to tag them for them to mention anything. Though they did send flowers to them in the hospital.
I’m a huge Justin & Ally fan. I’ve met them a handful of times and they are wonderful people. They are going thru so much right now with Ally’s health I feel like BLAB could have sent the flowers privately without mentioning it on social media. I agree the tag felt weird instead of mentioning them just by name almost like they asked to be tagged. I hate to think that but that’s what I thought when I saw the post in Justin’s story.

Reactions: 10
Dunno how I feel on this he had to tag them for them to mention anything. Though they did send flowers to them in the hospital.

I’m shocked they did that but it was thoughtful and hopefully they continue in a more selfless direction and learn from reading this forum.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.