Best Life & Beyond #78 Spencer and Katie are Crooks, and Binky They Definitely Cooked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's up with the matching clothes between Emmons and Pixar? I've noticed it in the past a couple times too. I can just imagine 2 fifty year old men texting "wat u wearing?" to each other.
Screenshot_20221221-093703-116.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It won’t let me post the link but Jess Colopy did a story about the couple Louie B covered in his videos!

CB52E2A2-EB20-4FD4-80D8-D32CA2E332B8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
It won’t let me post the link but Jess Colopy did a story about the couple Louie B covered in his videos!

View attachment 1823858

The way that girl kept looking at her phone during the livestream really ticked me off. She really didn't give a crap and it was obvious. At least he attempted to look bothered by it. She really is no better than KT.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

View attachment 1823858

I’ve never heard of this channel/couple before. I’m sure they are low key enjoying the momentary exposure because they seem like bottom of the barrel type of people.

Magically Consumed???
PFFTT!

….someone puhleeze make a parody channel called “Tragically Consumed” where various conspiracies theories are explored regarding Binky’s demise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.