Best Life & Beyond #67 Everyone laugh at Katie & Spencer and their silly lies. Boop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy eyeball cleanup photoshop* Batman:
View attachment 1652833

*I know, they can't afford the $20 a month Photoshop subscription, so Canva it is.
I know we have brought it up before but I canā€™t NOT ask. Why after she had that ā€œprocedureā€ done in her eyebrowsā€¦.after all of the very careful planning for the perfect shapeā€¦..after the detailed healing explanation nobody asked forā€¦.is she drawing those suckers back on?!?! And I canā€™t stop looking at the weird little sparkle in his super white balls šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

I canā€™t believe I am saying thisā€¦but it looks like she actually used her natural lip line back then. She didnā€™t color outside of the lines by an inch

Donald Duck: "Ouch, you're squishing me!" šŸ¤•

View attachment 1653808

šŸ³
Heā€™s trying to run awayā€¦bless his tiny duck heart

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I know we have brought it up before but I canā€™t NOT ask. Why after she had that ā€œprocedureā€ done in her eyebrowsā€¦.after all of the very careful planning for the perfect shapeā€¦..after the detailed healing explanation nobody asked forā€¦.is she drawing those suckers back on?!?! And I canā€™t stop looking at the weird little sparkle in his super white balls šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

I canā€™t believe I am saying thisā€¦but it looks like she actually used her natural lip line back then. She didnā€™t color outside of the lines by an inch

Heā€™s trying to run awayā€¦bless his tiny duck heart
Her eyebrows were like a third of the thickness and a nice shape back then too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Iā€™m not sure what new camera theyā€™re using but this HD quality is the main ingredient to what nightmares are made of. If I was them, Iā€™d switch to something as low res as technologically possible cause they just aged themselves even more with whatever piece of new technology theyā€™re adding to their recent uploads

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Due to unforeseen circumstances, BLOB didn't have the answer to their own question about, "What's Changed" on the MATTERHORN? šŸ¤”
We want to give a HUGE shout out to Dusty Sage (whom I met on my last vacation to Disneyland in September), from MiceChat, for doing BLOB's job, and giving us the answer to their question. šŸ˜‚

A AA.PNG
a bb.PNG

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Holy šŸ¤Æ this tone deaf alligator posted this.....coming from the worst offender of destroying other guests magical experience on the daily.
20221015_235313.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Or use fresh herbs you dumb phony View attachment 1653448
The only way to make a soup properly is to use dehydrated vegetables? Le Gah!

The only way to make a soup properly is to use dehydrated vegetables? Le Gah!
This cretin is one hundred percent Child and zero percent Julia!

Blasphemy. Seriously.

Hereā€™s a French lesson for you, Dear: ā€œGerbeā€. It means ā€œpukeā€.

That concoction probably cost more than it would have cost just to save vegetable cuttings and bones, make a base, put some fresh vegetables in it, and have a proper soup. By far, by far.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Craziest hypocrite ever. Their filming and over the top screaming absolutely ruined big thunder for me when I was on with them. I'd have been less annoyed at a quiet person with lights on their head.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.