Best Life & Beyond #62 Universal from these two, No join me from the Woo, alone at all events...Boo-hoo

Will BLAB as a channel (and couple) last the year?

• Yes

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • No

Votes: 100 65.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 38 24.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Second Classholes for this spot-on title!

Short and sweet poll today. I always think I know how people will vote and then you guys surprise me. šŸ˜‚

Ooooh whoever chose 5+ was right! They put out 5 videos last week!

I love how KT ā€œsaved the cinnamon roll hack as a reelā€. As if putting cream cheese on premade cinnamon rolls is going to get her a coming show or something.
Itā€™s the 10th and she ordered seven lip stains so Iā€™m guessing that sweet Patreon money just hit HIS bank account!

*cooking show

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Still kinda learning how this Tattle Life works and I see that I canā€™t reply to a locked thread so that being said, thanks for the kind words about creativity! If anyone didnā€™t get a chance to revel in that Doublecheese Fatty life of KunTy, here you go!

Oh and KT, just for youā€¦ thanks for bitching about the lack of creativity last night. You truly are an inspiration. šŸ® šŸ· šŸ”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Tony 2x sleeping on cam was mentioned in the last thread but does anyone know if he scammed the viewers into paying for the room or not? I remember reading he was "collecting donations" to get a room for D23 even though he lives half an hour away from DL. (Mind you, his wife is scheduled to give birth before the end of the month)
Screenshot_20220910-072351-318.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Still kinda learning how this Tattle Life works and I see that I canā€™t reply to a locked thread so that being said, thanks for the kind words about creativity! If anyone didnā€™t get a chance to revel in that Doublecheese Fatty life of KunTy, here you go!

Oh and KT, just for youā€¦ thanks for bitching about the lack of creativity last night. You truly are an inspiration. šŸ® šŸ· šŸ”

We know heā€™s not going after any of her ā€œwatermelon sugarā€. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®. Btw. Love your videos. Keep ā€˜em coming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Tony 2x sleeping on cam was mentioned in the last thread but does anyone know if he scammed the viewers into paying for the room or not? I remember reading he was "collecting donations" to get a room for D23 even though he lives half an hour away from DL.
View attachment 1568628
Yes. People donated for his room. smh. And he looks like heā€™s spanking the monkey in that shot šŸ˜‚. Instead of using that money on stupid crap he should be getting those teeth fixed. I just canā€™t

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Screenshot_20220910_073603.jpg

Shouldn't companies do some research first on who they send their product to?

And how did this person know she was "a former medical professional"? Would she have sent them a BIO requesting this merch?
Wouldn't it be fun to see a copy of that BIO!
Must have been one of her Sunday meetings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1568660

And how did this person know she was "a former medical professional"? Would she have sent them a BIO requesting this merch?
I have a feeling sheā€™s going to regret getting mixed up with KTwat. Especially if sheā€™s not licensed to sell Disney style merch. Their tips line got a whole bunch of emails

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Tony 2x sleeping on cam was mentioned in the last thread but does anyone know if he scammed the viewers into paying for the room or not? I remember reading he was "collecting donations" to get a room for D23 even though he lives half an hour away from DL. (Mind you, his wife is scheduled to give birth before the end of the month)
View attachment 1568628
The wife of Tony Two Times (Two Times) must have also assumed he was going to use the Motel room for some Adultery (knowing that Katie & Spencer are ā€œinfluencersā€ that he looks up to).

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if him LIVE sleeping was just a 15 minute ā€œpre-recorded loopā€ and he was doing some Fuel Rod exchanging with one of his Stans (perhaps the woman that let him use the mobility scooterā€¦and Tony let her husband sit in the corner and watch).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Good morning all. Iā€™m just here to say this: The comments saying KT needs to seek help or medical attention for her eating & weight gain, why? CLEARLY she doesnā€™t care so why do any of you guys? She could give two rats asses about any of you. She is obviously happily living her best double cheese fatty life so let her be. If she is happy being the size she is and being either prediabetic or even diabetic at this point, thatā€™s on her. Yikes, I just realized this is making me sound pro KT WHICH I AM NOT, I guess what Iā€™m trying to say is, donā€™t waste your time fretting over her. Sheā€™s not worth it. No KT, this does not mean I wish anything bad to happen to you, I just hate to see my fellow Tattlers commenting any kind of care or concern for you when itā€™s obvious you donā€™t even care about yourself or any of us for that matter. So go ahead, eat some more of those cinnamon rolls that you popped in the oven last night, have another scoop of ice cream, grab another churro, after all, Disney calories donā€™t count right? Photo of growing waistline for reference.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1568628
those look like standard hotel room bedsheets so i'm going to guess that he did end up getting the room (of course paid for by his brainless viewers)

someone should ask his wife why he feels the need to stay at a hotel despite living 30 minutes away

• Wow
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1568660

She probably just tagged them HOPING to get a reply. I doubt anyone would actually want to be associated with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The wife of Tony Two Times (Two Times) must have also assumed he was going to use the Motel room for some Adultery (knowing that Katie & Spencer are ā€œinfluencersā€ that he looks up to).

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if him LIVE sleeping was just a 15 minute ā€œpre-recorded loopā€ and he was doing some Fuel Rod exchanging with one of his Stans (perhaps the woman that let him use the mobility scooterā€¦and Tony let her husband sit in the corner and watch).
Thank you. Someone else thinking the same thing šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

She probably just tagged them HOPING to get a reply. I doubt anyone would actually want to be associated with her.
They follow each other and she stated there was no proofKT had COVID and exposed people and was giving her the benefit of the doubt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
those look like standard hotel room bedsheets so i'm going to guess that he did end up getting the room (of course paid for by his brainless viewers)

someone should ask his wife why he feels the need to stay at a hotel despite living 30 minutes away
He actually lives 5 miles away

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Good morning all. Iā€™m just here to say this: The comments saying KT needs to seek help or medical attention for her eating & weight gain, why? CLEARLY she doesnā€™t care so why do any of you guys? She could give two rats asses about any of you. She is obviously happily living her best double cheese fatty life so let her be. If she is happy being the size she is and being either prediabetic or even diabetic at this point, thatā€™s on her. Yikes, I just realized this is making me sound pro KT WHICH I AM NOT, I guess what Iā€™m trying to say is, donā€™t waste your time fretting over her. Sheā€™s not worth it. No KT, this does not mean I wish anything bad to happen to you, I just hate to see my fellow Tattlers commenting any kind of care or concern for you when itā€™s obvious you donā€™t even care about yourself or any of us for that matter. So go ahead, eat some more of those cinnamon rolls that you popped in the oven last night, have another scoop of ice cream, grab another churro, after all, Disney calories donā€™t count right? Photo of growing waistline for reference.
This is going to sound bad, I donā€™t care about her. I say it to see if she will actually do it since she makes calculated moves to what we post. I donā€™t wish diabetes on her but if she falls out in the park I definitely wonā€™t be upset. I hate being this person but they are legit tit people.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Agree 100% I have friends and one who is a doctor who won't stop eating whatever he wants and he is now diabetic and he says he does not care and loves food too much. How many people smoke or drink too much? How many go indoors in public setting maskless? Why bother caring about someone who is not crying about or caring about you? Humans make choices all the time. Give the love to those who are worthy that love you or want to impact all of us or themselves positively.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.