Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello! I’ve been reading here a while, but decided to create an account finally. I finally came to my senses about KT and Spencer at the start of the pandemic (like many of you). Anyways! Thank you for the entertainment during some tough times in my life. Off Topic, but does anyone know if Ordinary Adventures has a page on here? I genuinely like them, but I keep fearing that something is going to come out and make me not like them. Unfortunately, they do the super chats and Patreon.
I hope I'm wrong but I'm just a little suspicious of this post. We all know Katie is reading this thread obsessively and is majorly freaking out right now.

Reactions: 11
I'd sure have anxiety too if my bills looked like theirs heading into 2022. You need to make over $85k before taxes just to pay rent in Irvine. Add in Malibu rent and you would need to be well over $150k just for a roof 'over their heads' (pun intended). They are clearly buring thru another 40-50k at the parks annually as well. I got them at over $200k a year just to stay afloat.
I wonder if they will start to cut down on eating at Disneyland bc of all their debt/bills and use “dieting” as an excuse 🤔

I hope I'm wrong but I'm just a little suspicious of this post. We all know Katie is reading this thread obsessively and is majorly freaking out right now.
What’s suspicious to me about this post is that all the new posters we think are KT all have the same agenda…… they want tea on other YouTubers and want to know everything in an essay style response. If that doesn’t spell KT I don’t know what does. Damage control and too lazy to do her research!!

Reactions: 14
What’s suspicious to me about this post is that all the new posters we think are KT all have the same agenda…… they want tea on other YouTubers and want to know everything in an essay style response. If that doesn’t spell KT I don’t know what does. Damage control and too lazy to do her research!!
I agree. When somebody is guilty of something they try to deflect their wrong doings by trying to expose others.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who the hell is she to talk about anyone else’s budget???? That’s rich coming from an unemployed woman who can’t manage to wake up before 3pm, shower, brush her hair, then throws on ratty clothes and proceeds to beg for money on the internet for hours. Have a several seats KT.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
KT, there is a comment for you to delete

View attachment 962449

Took a quick look at the comment section of the New Years vid and this is probably the most I’ve ever seen them respond to comments (more proof that they read Tattle). Came across this one where a viewer called out the crazy pricing of that NYE meal. Their response is just another example why people should seek elsewhere for park info, recs, and reviews. As if that mocktail added any value for an adult on NYE 🤦‍

40D1D642-9381-4097-8B23-7260073550AB.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She could have just left it at the first comment but then had to come back with the clearly snarky reply in defense. Just more proof her skin is so thin and she clearly doesn't have what it takes to be e-famous.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Also, on a few occasions they complain saying "That they are only a 2 man team". This is their reason for being so "overworked".
That explains her broad shoulders and quarterback like build

Took a quick look at the comment section of the New Years vid and this is probably the most I’ve ever seen them respond to comments (more proof that they read Tattle). Came across this one where a viewer called out the crazy pricing of that NYE meal. Their response is just another example why people should seek elsewhere for park info, recs, and reviews. As if that mocktail added any value for an adult on NYE 🤦‍

View attachment 962637
That passive aggressive bitchiness response just screams Slockbower

She did seem to imply someone was moving in
Spencer's home health aide maybe?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think they just splurged on a $10 for 100 subs package.

A special live must be on the agenda.

• Haha
Hello! I’ve been reading here a while, but decided to create an account finally. I finally came to my senses about KT and Spencer at the start of the pandemic (like many of you). Anyways! Thank you for the entertainment during some tough times in my life. Off Topic, but does anyone know if Ordinary Adventures has a page on here? I genuinely like them, but I keep fearing that something is going to come out and make me not like them. Unfortunately, they do the super chats and Patreon.
I can not stand how they make it seem like they need help to pay for the vacations for content. Or how often they make statements like “oh yea like we can afford that” They not only have ad revenue, Patreon, (which is pulling in well over 5k a month, super chats (the last one they made almost 2k) but also make sponsored videos! On top of that Peter owns Slashfilms. So please just stop making it seem like they need all this money to fund the content.🙄 They are all about the $ to the point I can’t watch anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They not only have ad revenue, Patreon, (which is pulling in well over 5k a month, super chats (the last one they made almost 2k) but also make sponsored videos!
They have 126 Patreons. You’re saying they make 5k a month from that alone. How much are these people paying a month? That would be $40 and that’s if Patreon doesn’t take a cut which I’m sure they do.

A370D3B1-E919-4C3F-B876-CCAC5225FBFF.png

Also which live stream did they make close to 2k? Here is a list of the total amounts they made from Super Chats off their latest livestreams. Just curious where you are getting your numbers.

239C4A32-A963-42F3-80F1-ED1B2B9F8616.png

Reactions: 2
And they're live, KT just mentioned she starts fasting at 6:30, I guess this is her new way to try to take the pounds off.

Reactions: 5