Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what I love about their videos. They go to different places showcasing all of the cool, fun stuff and having a great time. My wife and I visited Smorgasburg in downtown LA for the first time after watching their vlog on it.

Reactions: 20
https://giphy.com/l0MYNCdLv5GyPw0Bq

Reactions: 21
wtf! was that during a live stream???? oh my god i would have been banned

Oh my god was this on instagram or youtube? I need to see that
I dont believe so, Monica relayed the story here on Tattle some time ago. You tube for the huge oatmeal.

Reactions: 16
"team building" well played Spencer, well played

Reactions: 31
"team building" well played Spencer, well played
Can you imagine how hard Matty must of laughed when one of his guy friends first gave him a heads up that Spencer may have nefarious intentions with his wife?

Potential Response by Matty:

“So, you are telling me that guy in his late 40’s who goes to Disneyland by himself daily and always wears that weird Ellen hoodie + lives in his Mom’s condo is trying to steal my lady?

You must be higher than the primary tour guide on the Las Vegas Lip Smacking Foodie tour.”

Reactions: 52
i always wondered what the hell KT carries in that backpack too. like what are you taking to disneyland at 11 PM right before they close that would necessitate the use of a backpack? does she think it makes her look thinner or something?

Reactions: 26
i always wondered what the hell KT carries in that backpack too. like what are you taking to disneyland at 11 PM right before they close that would necessitate the use of a backpack? does she think it makes her look thinner or something?
It probably does help hide some of the obviousness of her obesity...she also wears a lot of darker colors now, which can give the illusion of being slimmer

Reactions: 10
The change..... I can't even.......

Reactions: 14
The same way he chose to give up/lose his friendship with Woo to enable and defend her shitty behavior.

Reactions: 24
Here we go again! Me sitting on the bus chuckling out loud like a crazy person while reading through your genius BLAB posts

Reactions: 21
On my way to the park for my birthday. Staying for Fantasmic. I let you know if there is a sighting

Reactions: 30
What. I’m just planning a surprise

Do not Google search "fairy tail facials"
Or Mooker Spooker

Wait they ran over a kid? What forum article number is that on?
Spencer ran into my 8 yr old. Made him bleed bad and no I’m sorry. Just called him a little shit. Now I won’t rest Until Justice

On my way to the park for my birthday. Staying for Fantasmic. I let you know if there is a sighting
Happy Birthday

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Provost Park Pass published a video about the Early Entrance program at Disneyland. Fresh Baked was also in it. Surprised that BLAB didn't get in on this. Then Provost explained this program is only available to guests staying at a Disneyland resort. You know BLAB won't be staying at any Disneyland resort hotel anytime soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.