Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine if you and your family were still watching and she’s talking about trolls nonstop and genital warts? It’s mind boggling

Daphne throwing some shade! Lmao she’s the best
Thank you for thinking of us on your amazing Vegas trip Daphne

Reactions: 30
Can you imagine if you and your family were still watching and she’s talking about trolls nonstop and genital warts? It’s mind boggling
I don't even know how I would react in that moment...throw the remote at the tv??? Scream??? Viciously yell 'who wants candy?!?!' to quickly change the subject??

They've changed in so many ways since COVID, I'm thankful we jumped off the BLAB train when we did.

Reactions: 22
Which goes hand in hand with their lack of manners! Why do they insist on eating with their mouths open & talking with their mouths full! Isn't that manners 101? Even if they weren't taught that as little kids, they are grown adults who should know that's disgusting & gross.

Reactions: 23
I remember this one! This is where she makes a scene after her first bite, throwing her hands up like an idiot and looking around to make sure some one is watching her. Another perfect example of her desire to be the center of attention and have all eyes on her. She thinks she’s cute and quirky, but it’s all manufactured. I just can’t imagine any normal person doing that.

Reactions: 30
You have NO idea how PAINFUL it is to parse through all his bullshit. If he couldn't hear the sound of his own voice - he might die.

Reactions: 57
^although he maintains an impressive degree of buoyancy.

Buoyancy, dear KT, is the ability to float. Lard is buoyant.

Reactions: 28
And Spencer can’t hold a utensil to save his life

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.