Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been learning to make Reborn dolls to donate to nursing homes for Alzheimer's and Dementia patients. Would your mother-in-law benefit from having one? I was inspired by my aunt, who also had Alzheimer's. She frequently grew panicked because she "couldn't find the baby". Her baby was in her 50's. Reborn dolls weren't a thing then. With every one I make, I think about her, and how comforted she would have been.

Reactions: 36
Oh she might. I bought her a regular doll from the store. Sometimes she talks to it and babies it 🥹

Dylan is just as boring as they are! Lol
Best Life got quiet after the trolling .

I didn’t get my cancer comments deleted. But those fuckers are quiet now

Reactions: 30
Oh she might. I bought her a regular doll from the store. Sometimes she talks to it and babies it 🥹

Best Life got quiet after the trolling .

I didn’t get my cancer comments deleted. But those fuckers are quiet now
I went in there, saw this and left! Lol

Reactions: 28
KT I know you ran/wobbled straight here from the chat but see I’m a decent human and don’t wish cancer on my worst enemies including your sorry ass

Reactions: 31
Brickey didn't even acknowledge BLAB in Dylan's chat. He's probably disgusted at what they did to his pal Adam the Woo and wants nothing to do with those two grifting idiots anymore.

Reactions: 34
Thankfully KT hasn’t claimed oncology nurse as one of her “occupations”.

She’s rotten to the CORE. May the poor cancer patient she tormented Rest In Peace. Absolutely deplorable, there is something seriously wrong with her.

Reactions: 26
You are amazing!!! Definitely can’t compare but will most mine because I know someone can top it .

Married to my best friend (we’ve known each other since 2003, dated since 2010, married 2019). We got lucky with a 1 bedroom apartment with exceptional neighbors, which we share with a 14 y/o dog and a 5 y/o cat (both rescues). I don’t make a lot of money as a Veterinary technician, but I enjoy what I do every hour of the 40-50 I work a week. No plans for children since we enjoy traveling to Japan (1-2 times a year…with the exception of last year and this year) and I grew up in a single parent home and helped care for my younger siblings...so i’m tapped out. I love Disney but my husband is meh. He enjoys himself when he’s there but it’s getting him to commit to going is difficult.

I believe in treating people with kindness and will give you the benefit of the doubt if you mistreat me initially. I’m a believer that you don’t know a person’s full story and they may just be having a bad day…especially since I deal with ailments that can’t be seen. But I still strive to be a good person, since in my profession, how I treat a person will reflect how I treat their pet.

OMG Pam! Is that anyone here?!?

Reactions: 32
Dylan wants to act like he doesn’t know why he has trolls in his chat

Reactions: 35
The only one that I’ve seen moving faster than this one is the Ioan Gruffud divorce fiasco. It goes so fast that there’s a wiki page at the top of each thread to catch everyone up.

Reactions: 21
It seems like Duchess has a better set up than the one time I tuned in. I had to immediately tune back out because I was falling asleep .

The one I saw back a ways he was facing the computer but his camera was looking at him from the side (like viewers were watching him on the computer). Once in a blue moon, a comment would pop up, probably out of sympathy…

Now we’ll probably see some long post on his IG about minding our p’s and q’s and to stop harping on people living their “best life”

Reactions: 20
Thank you for the recap! These threads move fast!

All I can say is "this bitch be crazy"!

Reactions: 20
Is there a new IG out there? Again, for privacy, if it’s one of us here don’t reveal it (unless you really want to share it)…the account is following griftbuster and Daphne’s professional account, along with fresh baked.
It just popped up in my suggested…

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.