Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blablurker

If you are an insider, let them know that there’s a particularly aggressive Tattler who lives precisely 4.8 miles away from the Anacapa complex who would love to personally meet with them to discuss any questions or concerns they may have. I’ll even have a few cocktails with them. My treat.
I am not an insider, just someone who has been hiding in the shadows watching this couple crash and burn. I just trascribed the screenshots from the post that was later taken down.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
It isn't money per view. It's the amount of time ads playing during videos are watched.

Here's YT's quick run down on how it works.
Very interesting. So if I really want to help support a channel I like, I should watch the ads all of the way through without skipping?

• Heart

boog

Off topic - Patrick Dougall has 375k followers on TilTok. That's like Jojo - he gets invited to a lot also because of TikTok. What a world we live in. Jojo is a total dipshit. 🤣
I used to watch Jojo’s (and Kyle’s) content but after their handling of that COVID disaster of theirs…I’m out.

• Heart
You just joined June 2nd, Thursday. Correct me if I'm wrong @PourTheTee neither you nor Agent Mathison have any intel on KTs whereabouts on that date? Could have been KTs Tattle trolling day?
Actually, I was the FIRST one that originally even posted about looking at the dates on the iwatch to try to timeline her. The 2nd she was doing her breakfast at the cosmo, then downtown all freaking day. If I was KT why would I try to catch myself in my own damn lies on dates that she was in Vegas. I joined the day she was in Vegas after she posted her first "Vegas" video because I go to Vegas regularly and couldn't stand her fucking acting like she knew what they hell they were talking about out there

Reactions: 8

NewMember2020

I haven't seen this video yet to know what exactly they were talking about, but I had to comment about my love for the spooky season as well. Halloween is my absolute favorite. We actually decorate our house every year in a mostly Tim Burton theme (we are huge nightmare before christmas people). We go alllllllllllll out. I'm crossing my fingers for the Oogie Boogie Bash this year if it mixes with our trip dates (which I think it should).
Yeah, us too. Edited: Forget the question about where you are coming from, I don't want dumbo and Big red to know your personal location shit.

• Haha
I just watched this and I so wish it was closer....I love haunted places! Real or fake...I'm all about it. We have a fun escape room out here that always comes up with spooky mazes around Halloween time. The hubby gets creeped out because hes a wimp.... "Disney" haunted is about all the haunted he can handle.

• Haha

PourTheTee

VIP Member
Aren't those huge ones that are like 2" and were inadvertently "imported" from Japan via cargo or something? We have killer bees here but they attack in a swarm if you mess with their nest.
Yep. Technically called Asian Giant Hornet. I think they did hitch a ride in some cargo. So far found closer to the Canadian border and hoping they don't get much further

• Heart
  • Wow

starwarslegacy

Well, this is an interesting long winded comment...

View attachment 1336620

What's so magical about something they do all the time?

View attachment 1336623

Are you sure it is magical watching them espcially KT waltzing her "friends" to let them stay after even the park closes. Despite you get an hour when the park closes. So are they really staying after hours or just clickbait. Ex: Park closes at 11pm. One hour of shopping til 12am. The only thing that is magical is her laugh and screeching like a witch she is

For some dumbass reason they think this is the cool thing to do. I think they stayed in Fantasyland after closing because they are scared of the Anaheim gangs and all of Tattle Life 🤣
No one can get rid of them espcially their disney security friends. BEWARE KT AND DENCER after hours. They become their true selves after hours.

Last edited:
  • Haha

GUCCI TRACKER

VIP Member
Peter asked her first and she said he could film it. He stated repeatedly in the vlog he filmed also so he could remain calm. And they're not married. Peter and Kitra are decent people. And he couldn't be sweeter. Those 2 would walk thru fire for the other.
Yeah okay, but he’s still a complete dickwad to everyone else on the planet. Is she married to someone else?

Jacksonian55

Second time posting. I follow along until I can’t not be quiet anymore. The pages move so fast i can’t comment enough and I’m not witty enough as some of you.

1. I was in the parks last week and I was so ready withwhat I was going to say to them. “OMG—what are the odds I’d run into my favorite vloggers…and you two.” My disappointment in not being able to say that to them is only slightly less than not being able to purchase the MSEP popcorn bucket and sipper that hadn’t been in the parks and these 2 assholes purchased to fleece people on pricing. It’s probably for the best. I’d probably still be in Folsom for this grievous assault on them.

2. When I met them on 3/11/21 I was kind of excited to meet them. I’m embarrassed and ashamed of that, because it became immediately apparent that I had been duped by them. That’s what led me here, and it’s been therapeutic to me to see so many withers who see through their bullshit. She seemed completely out of it and unfocused. There was a long line to get into World of Disney and she was waddling by, seemingly confused. Spencer was further ahead f. I told her I really appreciated their channel for helping to get us through the pandemic. She didn’t acknowledge it, smile, say thank you…she just continued to stare like she was zoned out. They had just returned from WDW so I commented on how different DL, and she just sort of snidely snickered. Then he comes walking back and he’s acting stand-offish too. Doesn’t smile, doesn’t really respond. I felt stupid and humiliated. Reading some of these comments made me realize he was probably trying to keep her away from my husband. These interactions instantly highlighted for me they are not the people they play on tv.

3. Dear Dipshits: Since you own part of Tattle, you really need to rethink your plan with letting people trash you because it’s making you so incredibly mega rich. At this point, I think most successful Disney Youtube channels are getting some sort of sponsorship, and many of them are associated with Disney. MJ, OA, FB, PMM, etc. I don’t think Dylan has, and I don’t find it surprising at all that he’s the only one that stood up for your stupid asses. He’s tainted himself by associating with you and Disney doesn’t want the drama. Use you ownership to shut this down so they can’t see how awful you’ve shown yourselves to be. And all of this is written to tell you how goddamn stupid you are to think others will believe the blablurker account you created isn’t you.

5. Your personalities and drama really showcase your channel should be better suited to be less Disney-based and more of a traveling carnival focus. The filthy, drunk, toothless carnies fit better with the people you are. The difference is that at least they have real jobs and don’t beg for money, but you can’t have everything. It’s a start, and I really think you’d be wildly successful showcasing that sort of content because the lackluster rides and sketchy people associated with those carnivals, and the crappy content and people you are, are a better fit. Sorry—I didn’t mean that. It would actually be a PERFECT fit.

6. I once saw someone post on Facebook bragging about their IQ. I can’t remember the exact numbers, but they were bragging that their IQ was 96, and right there in the same post it stated the average IQ was 150. You, especially Katie, remind me of this. The blablurker post saying Disney is investigating those grifter stickers is probably something your idiot buddy Jeremy told you to make you feel important because he knows he has to keep giving you information and special treatment to be your friend. I’m sure Disney is aware of the stickers, noted it, and moved along. If anything they’ve added it to the existing cases of people leaving their crap (you know, buttons that nobody wants) everywhere for others to find and know they need to do something about it.

7. I really wanted to find the Wahoo’s restaurant that had the Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money stickers. I was unsuccessful, much like your loser channel, but I had to laugh when I found One for Adam the Woo Video Adventures.

8. Just a reminder, you have no friends. Even the small number you had before is growing smaller. They are better off without you. As evidenced by them posting pictures of themselves together without you at all of the places they’ve been invited to visit. Like that VIP Univeral experience. I do agree with you that that place isn’t my favorite, but that VIP experience looked amazing. All the cool kids got to go, don’t you think? I also liked the OA photos at the new Buzz premier. And I know Patrick McDougal (I think is his name) isn’t discussed here a lot, but he was there too! And Tiffany Mink is sponsored by Loungefly. PMM has RSVT. It just seems like anybody who has even basic channel quality is getting sponsored. The further away people are from you, the better their opportunities get. Have you noticed that? The 30-50 people here aren’t deciding that, you donkeys.

Lastly, you are both losers in life who deserve everything you get. You aren’t special, and you don’t have anything about you that is authentic enough to have a long term channel that is successful. You are fake, desperate for money, unlikeable, and there is not a single genuine or authentic thing about you.

TL;DR - Spencer and Katie are assholes
Number 4 is missing, is it just a typo or are we missing something?

• Haha