Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boog

Watching that vid of Adam and PPP today on The Daily Woo and loving it. I am all about haunts (NOT A BRUJA) and I seriously can't wait until spooky season. I kept thinking about how Spence would fit in so well with those two. Too bad his significant other is a certified bridge burner. It's not too late to #follow your dreams brosky!
That groundskeeper was so great! If I wasn’t such a chicken, I’d want to go there.

Reactions: 11

dramalt

VIP Member
Man - it sure is weird out there sometimes. Like - things that make you go hmmmmmm,

Just WEIRD coincidences - like - when your neighbor calls you - and tells you they are on vacation - but they are so stupid - they forget - you are neighbors and can literally see them through the window in their house.

Weird and strange times man. I don't mean to sound like a hypocrite - so don't chase me off here. Its just weird when things happen at the same time.... who knows.
didn’t blablurker just straight-out say this was the new username?

• Wow
  • Haha
View attachment 1332079
Omg! I'm one churro away from being as big as KT! Boo hoo!! 😂😂😂
I would comment with something positive and say she wishes...but for all I know this is a picture of someone else I am supposed to recognize that was previously taken and not actually you....and then next thing I know, I will get accused of being KT again

View attachment 1332090

I thought someone found KT’s hidden OnlyFans but it’s just Grandpa Spence’s chin balls 😅
Whatever this was, without me reading the text, literally made me want to throw up in my mouth.

• Haha

AnaheimGangLeader

VIP Member
I am DEFINITELY not KT, I live in Washington, and would gladly share my pictures and facebook and anything else to prove it. But hey, glad I'm an epic bore. Some people just legit don't know ALL the juice. I am new here and haven't the slightest fucking clue who Daphane or Adam were. I have an upcoming trip, just starting following disney vloggers last month. I was legit trying to compliment you thinking that was ACTUALLY you since your post said it was a food comparison post.
You just joined June 2nd, Thursday. Correct me if I'm wrong @PourTheTee neither you nor Agent Mathison have any intel on KTs whereabouts on that date? Could have been KTs Tattle trolling day?

You just joined June 2nd, Thursday. Correct me if I'm wrong @PourTheTee neither you nor Agent Mathison have any intel on KTs whereabouts on that date? Could have been KTs Tattle trolling day?
But like I said, you want to know who I am hit me up, I will send you to my facebook, hell I will even go live. I have nothing to hide. Not EVERYONE who is a new member is KT, some of us just join because we genuinely dislike the lying bastards.

Reactions: 10

PourTheTee

VIP Member
Oh those MF bugs remind me of a locust infestation. I think they are called "love bugs" because they are always attached ass to ass as they mate. They are brutal this time of year.
"Murder Hornets" here (not the real name, but what they were called since they kill honey bees)....they were here, then not, then they found and eradicated a nest, and haven't heard anything lately...those suckers look terrifying.
Western WA here.

• Wow

Grift These

Last year Adam the Woo had to miss Thanksgiving with his Parents in Florida to make a last minute cross country trip to unexpectedly move out of his Anaheim apartment he was secretly sharing with BLAB.

Here is a screenshot of the “We Moved!” vlog from BLAB. Uploaded on November 7, 2021.

View attachment 1331536

I’m calling it now the shit is going to hit the fan here within the next couple months when they see the rent increases plaguing the country. Looking at apartments.com their current apartment at Anacapa has increased in rent by $1,000 and there’s no available units.

View attachment 1331551

Leasing Offices and Rental Management companies you prove 3 times the rent for your monthly income if they move out. Do you think they are making $13,050 each month?

Views are down. Super chats are low. Where is the money coming from?

View attachment 1331575
View attachment 1331579
View attachment 1331580
View attachment 1331581
View attachment 1331582
What do they make per view? $2-$5?

• Haha

First Classholes

Chatty Member
They both have said it's what kept him calm and oriented. Tbh when it is an accident and you will deal with insurance also probably not the worst idea. People act super different during an emergency. You can't judge a fight, flight. freeze, fawn involuntary response.

I'm a total hands on jump into what needs to be done but my husband panics and freezes and tries to make jokes because it's how he copes.

Not saying Peter had the greatest response but they have addressed it multiple times. He helped her first and then he started filming. Which seeing how they kept messing up with her care it was scary. A brand new ship not having the right equipment, them sending an SUV to pick them up when her ankle was shattered.

Them and MJ are the only 2 couples you can clearly see the love and mutual respect between them. The way they talk to one another. Ask for consent from each other for things they know their partner may not be comfortable with.

All of that definitely shows in their views and fans.

I couldn't even picture Spencer calling KT honey or a sweet nickname. It always sounds like a dad reprimanded his kid. Okay K-T, no emotion value to it. No wonder everyone new thinks it's a father daughter duo 😂😂😂

Omg 😂 that is definitely them. She grew up in Placentia and even lived with her mom there right before she moved in with Spencer

Also someone said they got homeschooling vibes from her. She finished high school in that same area. But definitely more along the lines of peeked in HS and doesn't know how to move forward lol
KT is totally someone who would claim to have grown up in Yorba Linda, but lived in Placentia! (Not that there is anything wrong with Placentia)

• Haha

SeattleBlonde

Very nice. I'm not a fan of theirs but my wife is so for her b-day I bought the floor seats she was dying for and it cost me $1200! I don't mind so much, it was her 40th and she's worth it but I was pissed because I'm more an old school rock (like Metallica) kind of guy.
That’s great that you indulge in your wife’s interests. My husband does the same for me, and he makes sure I see them in concert every tour they come to Seattle/Tacoma. I’m sure your wife really appreciates it! Kudos to you. I’m more into R&B and hip hop, but New Kids are a little slice of teenage nostalgia, so I will always embrace and appreciate that side of me.

• Heart

boog

Oh my gosh…I ordered that dang umbrella!!! As I have admitted to before, I was a regular watched of their content. My daughter is on medication that makes her very sensitive to the sun so I thought it would be great. It was awful! Opened it twice and it broke, and that was only to try it out hoping we could air out the fishy smell. I got it open and left it in my garage overnight and gagged the next morning when I opened the door. It was horrendous
I would have actually fell victim to buying that umbrella since I have really bad Atopic Dermatitis and Eczema that’s further exacerbated by the sun and heat in general. But I decided against it because realistically I wouldn’t be able to open it without invading someone’s personal space. Instead I bought a bunch of Active wear long sleeved shirts to protect me from the sun and heat.