Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
We are in the south, lol. Actually closer to WDW but really love DL. Since it's the original, it has that quaint vibe we love, combined with the beautiful CA weather, the ability to actually go in the summer without absurd humidity and monsoon-like rain. I know WDW offers more, which we enjoy during kids' break from school but we always do DL in summer and Halloween time.
We did Orlando about 3 years ago, it was a good time but the weather was HORRIBLE and honestly there was so much to do in a short time it was overwhelming. Didn't even make it to all the parks. We would definitely go back, but you need more like a week out there, and I think we had 3 days? Not enough time at all. And those 2 headed flying bugs out there drove me up the wall. We stayed at a disney resort and the resort was COVERED in them. I never seen anything like it. However, we have 3 days for this trip at the parks as well and I feel like that's totally enough time to see and do most things in California compared to FL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

boog

Dare I say KT looks nice here (and I can’t stand her! 🤣)
I thought the same initially…but i think it’s the poor lighting.
Definitely seems like it! Suspender filmed the cast members who were stationed there to tell people to scram.

View attachment 1332027View attachment 1332028

Also, it looks like they were staring and pointing at Spencer. 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 1332030

Probably because she's wearing something other than her faded Costco garb/unwashed Disney jackets!
That caption just screams entitlement. They’re not brushing you off, they’re enforcing boundaries.

• Haha

Yoursh

VIP Member
You just joined June 2nd, Thursday. Correct me if I'm wrong @PourTheTee neither you nor Agent Mathison have any intel on KTs whereabouts on that date? Could have been KTs Tattle trolling day?
Yes and the constant use of the old teenage word legit she loves to use is a tell as well.

Yes and the constant use of the old teenage word legit she loves to use is a tell as well.
Guess not after the cat pics and tattoos LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha

boog

Of course he would get all butt hurt that he can't do what he wants.

I don't remember who mentioned it, but someone posted about how these two talk about magic being gone from Disney...and here it is.

Off topic, but I looooved that movie as a kid.

boog

Who are you?
Who, who, who, who?
LOL, if this is directed at me. Sorry, I know I've been spamming, suspiciously. I don't usually get to post because of work and the time zone I live in (full time in the veterinary field, in Hawaii), but I have been in isolation due to being in close contact with my husband who recently had COVID. I have been off from work for the past 2 weeks and can't go back to work until at least another, and just running out of things to do around the house and things to binge watch.

• Haha

Tikitikitiki31

This is when Katie was hanging around with Jeremy and Fresh Baked so she could piss off Spencer.
Can someone let me know which thread had the stuff about Sara and FB? I joined in April so I am not as seasoned as some of you! Thanks in advance!

boog

Ooh, I love visiting Hawaii! Taking the wife and kids to Kauai in July, it's our favorite island.
Kauai is awesome, my siblings and I would spend our entire summer break with our great grandma in Lihue when we were kids. Hope the nice weather holds up for you guys!

• Heart

Saul's Gal

OMG I’m so glad the thread derailed to this. I have a huge phobia of insects (can’t even look at a 2D picture) and wanted to do a WDW trip for my 40th.
I go to WDW from Southern California at least once a year. Definitely go between November and February to avoid the horrible humidity and insects. There are still snakes, alligators, and lots of lizards and frogs, but don't pay them any mind and you will be fine.

AnaheimGangLeader

VIP Member
Off topic - Patrick Dougall has 375k followers on TilTok. That's like Jojo - he gets invited to a lot also because of TikTok. What a world we live in. Jojo is a total dipshit. 🤣

• Haha

AnaheimGangLeader

VIP Member
Yeah okay, but he’s still a complete dickwad to everyone else on the planet. Is she married to someone else?

Talk about dickwads - Drunk3PO? 🤣
His content is watch me watch someone else's content, or watch him walk around the parks.
He's a January 6th supporter.

Kitra and Peter aren't married to each other or anyone else.

• Wow

mad TEA party

VIP Member
I’ve been going to Disneyland since I was a baby (unfortunately Daisy Duck wasn’t my wet nurse like she was for KT though) so we would have been super aware of our surroundings when opening it and using it. Being respectful if you will. That’s a good point for sure. We ended up doing very light long sleeves and a hat for her in the end because the fish umbrella saga turned me off to the idea completely 😆 What’s funny is I remember her having a Hawaiian print dress in her Amazon shop also that came in lots of sizes. It wasn’t disgusting. Wonder why things like that never make it out of the closet?? Unless she leaves the dressier clothing in one of their many other properties they own
We only see the good stuff once...then off to their ebay store! LOSERS!

• Haha
  • Heart

blablurker

I also wanted to point out anytime one of these Katy sus accounts shows up here, I hover over their username and it always says on the last seen part that they were last seen viewing the username list. She's using her Columbo-like research skills. She's absolutely unhinged and ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart

princess strawbella

I haven't seen this video yet to know what exactly they were talking about, but I had to comment about my love for the spooky season as well. Halloween is my absolute favorite. We actually decorate our house every year in a mostly Tim Burton theme (we are huge nightmare before christmas people). We go alllllllllllll out. I'm crossing my fingers for the Oogie Boogie Bash this year if it mixes with our trip dates (which I think it should).
Same here. I’m all about Halloween and excited to see some places like Universal already building the mazes for horror nights!

• Heart
Hey I'm glad you posted here KT. When you posted here last month as whatever the fuck your account name was then, you thought I was Daphne because I wrote the word "ain't"...I was just trying to write at your level - 6th grade is your level of comprehension, based on your IG stories about ballons

Then I realized this week you thought I was Daphne again, but now you're under this username. I forgot all about it because you are an epic bore. Thanks for reminding me.

View attachment 1331935

So instead of sitting on your fat ass, trolling 50 people, why don't you go work off your park belly. Maybe vlog it for your 91k subs.

View attachment 1331938
I am DEFINITELY not KT, I live in Washington, and would gladly share my pictures and facebook and anything else to prove it. But hey, glad I'm an epic bore. Some people just legit don't know ALL the juice. I am new here and haven't the slightest fucking clue who Daphane or Adam were. I have an upcoming trip, just starting following disney vloggers last month. I was legit trying to compliment you thinking that was ACTUALLY you since your post said it was a food comparison post.