Best Life & Beyond #34 Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower jumble times as we still live in their minds

How should Katie and Spencer use their bootstraps to make Best Life and Beyond better?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I voted for all of them in the poll. They are all perfect!

First thread title, yay! I feel honored, but...I have to thank BLAB! Without them, all of these thread titles in all 34 threads would not have been possible. :cool:🏆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Anyone know how much they made in super chats tonight? I was about to go back in the chat under a different name but they ended the live! Lol..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
BTW, totally IS the stretched out black shirt underneath the sweatshirt. Definitely not laundry day. Just day 10 of wearing the shirt in a row.
blackshirt.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Anyone know how much they made in super chats tonight? I was about to go back in the chat under a different name but they ended the live! Lol..
It didn't look like they got much...I think I saw JCrou with two of them and maybe one or two others

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Recap. Again, strap in folks. They gave us lots to talk about!

Where to even begin with these two and their trip to “near Vegas”…the very start of the thread we were treated with the special foodie tour where they dressed to the nines. I wish I were being serious there. Going to four very fancy Vegas restaurants, they decided to go “comfy” and wear shorts, tennis shoes, and she went with clothes she’s worn all trip…literally the same outfit. They were as excited for their shared community food as their guide was to sniff his fingers…

Next we were treated with another trip to the Bellagio (where they earlier tried their hand at gambling losing $100 in a penny slot). They showed off the seasonal flair. And they ate. The highlight of this bit of gorging was a cake shaped like a plant. KT had a hard time cutting it with a knife, so of course she went in with her fungus filled fingers. At this point, we are convinced it gives her some type of perverse pleasure.

The (possibly) final Vegas video we were gifted with featured Dense bribing KT with churros as long as she got through the torture of more mansplaining from Dense on old Vegas. Since this is apparently a topic KT cares deeply about, one would think she would be excited to see and to learn. Not so. Much of it could be do to Dense having no real clue about old Vegas as he showed some of the older slot machines and stared longingly at a neon cowgirl. After KT had suffered enough, they went to Therapy! Not the therapy they perhaps should explore one day, but an eatery where KT would finally get her basket of churros. One bite in and she was convinced…BEST CHURROS EVER!!!

They were nice enough to attempt to like and reply to YouTube comments for a change and did that for a grand total of…two videos. Their latest video, the walk down infamous Fremont District, as of this morning (6/8) had zero interaction at all.

Thanks to Tattle detective work, and KT’s watch showing the actual date, we were able to piece together much of their trip despite their best efforts to keep it hidden. Since they have been back from their trip, there have been no Patreon updates. She has made mention specifically of no longer wearing her watch and Dense, for a day at least, actually wore sunglasses that hit his ginormous head.

In the latest WHW, we heard lots of lies but we did learn KT injured her jaw eating so many damn gummies!

Also we are still missing our fearless leader @Lalo Salamanca Hopefully Lalo returns to us soon!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Anyone catch them saying they make as much or more now than when Dence worked? I’m calling bullshit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Their livestreams are seriously pointless, just like everything else they do. I can't imagine anyone wanting to continue chatting with them in a private livestream. It's just a continuation of the same boring crap. But you know their stans...it's probably the highlight of their day...poor unfortunate souls!

Where to even begin with these two and their trip to “near Vegas”…the very start of the thread we were treated with the special foodie tour where they dressed to the nines. I wish I were being serious there. Going to four very fancy Vegas restaurants, they decided to go “comfy” and wear shorts, tennis shoes, and she went with clothes she’s worn all trip…literally the same outfit. They were as excited for their shared community food as their guide was to sniff his fingers…

Next we were treated with another trip to the Bellagio (where they earlier tried their hand at gambling losing $100 in a penny slot). They showed off the seasonal flair. And they ate. The highlight of this bit of gorging was a cake shaped like a plant. KT had a hard time cutting it with a knife, so of course she went in with her fungus filled fingers. At this point, we are convinced it gives her some type of perverse pleasure.

The (possibly) final Vegas video we were gifted with featured Dense bribing KT with churros as long as she got through the torture of more mansplaining from Dense on old Vegas. Since this is apparently a topic KT cares deeply about, one would think she would be excited to see and to learn. Not so. Much of it could be do to Dense having no real clue about old Vegas as he showed some of the older slot machines and stared longingly at a neon cowgirl. After KT had suffered enough, they went to Therapy! Not the therapy they perhaps should explore one day, but an eatery where KT would finally get her basket of churros. One bite in and she was convinced…BEST CHURROS EVER!!!

They were nice enough to attempt to like and reply to YouTube comments for a change and did that for a grand total of…two videos. Their latest video, the walk down infamous Fremont District, as of this morning (6/8) had zero interaction at all.

Thanks to Tattle detective work, and KT’s watch showing the actual date, we were able to piece together much of their trip despite their best efforts to keep it hidden. Since they have been back from their trip, there have been no Patreon updates. She has made mention specifically of no longer wearing her watch and Dense, for a day at least, actually wore sunglasses that hit his ginormous head.

In the latest WHW, we heard lots of lies but we did learn KT injured her jaw eating so many damn gummies!

Also we are still missing our fearless leader @Lalo Salamanca Hopefully Lalo returns to us soon!
@Lalo Salamanca Please come back! 😩

Reactions: 30

👏👏👏👏👏👏 thank you for this amazing recap!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did we ever find out why she was wearing a sweater on such a hot day? Was it to cover the shirt she's worn for a week straight now?

I wonder if Dense is putting on his tin foil to share more conspiracies in the bestie chat. He really looked disinterested in this whole chat and she had her arms crossed the whole time.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.