Best Life & Beyond #32 They Think They're High Rollin & Go Start Trollin But Tattle Keeps Strollin Along

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh hey I just realized I was asking about the dole whip and saying it must have been the M according to this site at 2. Then someone asked about if they told their followers on the video...then low and behold here's the story posted an hour ago

Screenshot_20220605-160344_Instagram.jpg

So hey girl hey! Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule and sunday meetings to check on us basement dwellers over here. Glad we're such a huge part of you living your best life 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I don't photoshop, so use your imagination. The person's photo should be the BLOB due, and the arrow pointing to their loft suite at the M. They are on the run from us!

Screen Shot 2022-06-05 at 4.10.41 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I don't photoshop, so use your imagination. The person's photo should be the BLOB due, and the arrow pointing to their loft suite at the M. They are on the run from us!

View attachment 1321415
On another topic, those power lines that look like they are right outside the hotel (and their suite) doesn't seem to be safe. That close proximity can cause all sorts of problems for people...I think main would be headaches, but I know there are more effects

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Great news if you are in Vegas on the strip for your vacation - they have some dole whip 12 miles away way out on the outskirts of civilization if you want to waste the time on your vacation to drive way the duck out there for that tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Investigation: Pool water at 2 popular Vegas day clubs contains E. coli, high levels of bacteria - KT?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Spotted KT and Spence in Beverly Hills!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Also, I am pretty sure the days they don't stream or do videos, are spent solely trying to catch up with this site, because this alone is hard enough to catch up on lol

Looks like May 29th to me
I don’t think they were ever in Malibu. They got to Vegas Before the weekend and stayed through. I know tvs at Vegas don’t lie and that’s the Golden State Warriors playing on May 26th. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Spotted KT and Spence in Beverly Hills!
Hotboy4. I’m deceased.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t think they were ever in Malibu. They got to Vegas Before the weekend and stayed through. I know tvs at Vegas don’t lie and that’s the Golden State Warriors playing on May 26th. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hotboy4. I’m deceased.
I didn't really think they were in Malibu either. Someone pointed out an arm in a wetsuit in one of the pics and let's be honest, neither one is fitting into their wetsuits these days. When I was a subscribe she would pretend to be somewhere she wasn't by posting, then she'd give it away. Being unplugged means driving to Vegas now lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1321386

Seriously what's her obsession with screaming she's having mocktail? Is she not supposed to be drinking this sounds like a probation situation the way she always says it's a mocktail. Or is it because she's not supposed to mix alcohol with them? Otherwise what's the point/reason in doing that??
Yeah, something not right about this. Covering? It's not really like it's anyone's business. Almost like she constantly has to sell it to herself.

Anyone who subs and supports BLOB couldn't play checkers let alone chess....because they're idiots. 👍
How about starting with Tic Tac Toe.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Tons on new members in the last day or two. Welcome! Let us know what brought you here. Always curious about what sends one on a journey here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It could've been this game on Thursday June 2nd, one day after they claimed they just missed a birthday dinner with their Vegas besties that was on the TV
Screen Shot 2022-06-05 at 5.09.02 PM.png

If it was when her watch was showing the 29th, it could've been highlights or leading up to the finals? Gotta get those bets ready in Vegas!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Also, one of the posts I read last night really got to me. Someone said all the people in the Besties chat seemed lovely. ☹ This makes me very sad. Lovely people should NOT pay for fake friendships w terrible narcissists.
THIS was similar to my response on another thread that asked why I had a problem with many Disney vloggers -- because what many of them do is morally wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry, I've been popping in and out but not posting meaningfully. These threads are moving so fast I can't keep up but definitely what I've been reading is more of the same tit different day with our friends in BLOB. I also notice we have obtained some new "friends" in here who have kept the place lively ;)

Tons on new members in the last day or two. Welcome! Let us know what brought you here. Always curious about what sends one on a journey here!
Are you thinking what I'm thinking ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love Disneyland. I was an Attractions Host when I was younger and have lots of great memories. Sometimes I think I’d like to be a vlogger and go there all the time. But I’m a grown man with a professional license and successful career. I’m good at what I do. I help people change their lives for the better on a daily basis. Sleeping until noon and eating loads of crap food is nobody’s best life, and Disneyland gets depressing if you go there constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I love Disneyland. I was an Attractions Host when I was younger and have lots of great memories. Sometimes I think I’d like to be a vlogger and go there all the time. But I’m a grown man with a professional license and successful career. I’m good at what I do. I help people change their lives for the better on a daily basis. Sleeping until noon and eating loads of crap food is nobody’s best life, and Disneyland gets depressing if you go there constantly.
Love your screen name. Are you a collector?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.