Best Life & Beyond #32 They Think They're High Rollin & Go Start Trollin But Tattle Keeps Strollin Along

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
During Christmas, they featured BLAB in one of their vids. They got a good amount of negative comments and warnings about them. The McKenzies deleted those comments. They know something but simply do not care and/or are being manipulated. The stans have watched many of the parody vids yet all they'll gather is that all the haters are jealous. Like they fail to see what's really going on. Though I'm sure some have been pursuaded after watching parody vids and reading here. And that's one big reason the BLOBS are losing it! Ha
Wow, I had no idea the other couple were deleting negative comments about Big Fella and Gucci Rad.....

Wonder what big ball of BS filled yarn they spin and give everyone that makes people wanna defend them at any cost.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Wow, I had no idea the other couple were deleting negative comments about Big Fella and Gucci Rad.....

Wonder what big ball of BS filled yarn they spin and give everyone that makes people wanna defend them at any cost.
I hate to say this, but I think KT plays the mental health card with her vlogger friends. She has no self awareness, so when it's pointed out to her she's done something crappy, we get posts about anxiety, ADHD, her diet, her mental health. I'm not saying she doesn't have issues, maybe she does. But she uses them (real or fake) for sympathy. She tells stans she gets fat shamed, so I'm sure she tells friends and family the same so everyone feels sorry for her. For the record, I think she's a vile human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Also, I am pretty sure the days they don't stream or do videos, are spent solely trying to catch up with this site, because this alone is hard enough to catch up on lol

I’m confused on the timeline. I call bullshit on Memorial Day because every damn tv in Vegas would be playing Indy 500. Nothing on tvs in background. However the Golden State Warriors against the Mavericks was playing and that was Thursday May 26th 🤔🤔
Looks like May 29th to me

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
They seem to be hell bent on hitting 100K. To them that is success, not really a goal. From what I saw of Spence on this lie infested Vegas trip, he is done. I'm not saying this to defend him (he's a liar too), but it seemed he was uncomfortable and filled with hate going along with the scheme. She just seemed normal. He also doesn't seem down with the Patreon, probably because it's more work for him. Also, I think it's mainly her reading here, but since he'd created two accounts in a short amount of time we know he's reading a lot more. Half the stuff here he could have been unaware of because she lies to him too.
Their main Disneyland competition (PPP, FB,FF,MJ, & OA) are all over 100k subs so I'm sure it is killing them. They think they are better than all the rest.

All have trolls too but you don't see them hyper focusing on it! And they seem pretty approachable (except FB) and have actual chemistry with their peers and people they collaborate with.

They need to take a hint!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Screenshot_20220605-154451_Instagram.jpg

Seriously what's her obsession with screaming she's having mocktail? Is she not supposed to be drinking this sounds like a probation situation the way she always says it's a mocktail. Or is it because she's not supposed to mix alcohol with them? Otherwise what's the point/reason in doing that??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Also, I am pretty sure the days they don't stream or do videos, are spent solely trying to catch up with this site, because this alone is hard enough to catch up on lol

KT is a liar, but a really sloppy one..she thinks she's so clever and smooth, yet she wears an Apple watch with the date watchface. DUHHHHH
Her lies always, always unravel once they fly out of that mouth of hers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I hate to say this, but I think KT plays the mental health card with her vlogger friends. She has no self awareness, so when it's pointed out to her she's done something crappy, we get posts about anxiety, ADHD, her diet, her mental health. I'm not saying she doesn't have issues, maybe she does. But she uses them (real or fake) for sympathy. She tells stans she gets fat shamed, so I'm sure she tells friends and family the same so everyone feels sorry for her. For the record, I think she's a vile human being.
Is like the boy who cried wolf....eventually people will stop believing you and not wanna help when you genuinely need it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1321386

Seriously what's her obsession with screaming she's having mocktail? Is she not supposed to be drinking this sounds like a probation situation the way she always says it's a mocktail. Or is it because she's not supposed to mix alcohol with them? Otherwise what's the point/reason in doing that??
Perhaps the divorce as well? Interesting though. 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hmm, @UncleLester, looks like they have decided to play chess with the trolls.

I wonder how old those accounts are that are commenting on Paula and Dale's vlog from today? Are we being sent on a wild goose chase? I think they want us to spend so much time figuring out their recent timeline lines, that we let other stuff slip by.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

And then the late night lurking and posting!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
KT is a liar, but a really sloppy one..she thinks she's so clever and smooth, yet she wears an Apple watch with the date watchface. DUHHHHH
Her lies always, always unravel once they fly out of that mouth of hers.
It's okay, after she reads this and realizes we can see the obvious dates on her watch, she won't be wearing it anymore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Such a waste of a nice bedroom there.. big red probably took the couch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hmm, @UncleLester, looks like they have decided to play chess with the trolls.

I wonder how old those accounts are that are commenting on Paula and Dale's vlog from today? Are we being sent on a wild goose chase? I think they want us to spend so much time figuring out their recent timeline lines, that we let other stuff slip by.
To be fair, if I was as disliked as them, I wouldn't want people knowing my timeline either. They are clearly more worried about their haters then they choose to admit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.