Best Life & Beyond #27 Don't give these grifters any money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, this is total confirmation that she is OBSESSED with Tattle Life.

- Her "meetings" were phone calls to Patreon & YouTube to ask how to find out who the "Tattle Life" patrons were and how to ban them (spoiler alert = unsuccessful)
- She made a point of explaining why she does "meetings" on Sundays

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wow, this is total confirmation that she is OBSESSED with Tattle Life.

- Her "meetings" were phone calls to Patreon & YouTube to ask how to find out who the "Tattle Life" patrons were and how to ban them (spoiler alert = unsuccessful)
- She made a point of explaining why she does "meetings" on Sundays

They handle everything so poorly, from her marriage to her audience. Like what happened to the “come at me trolls” attitude that the fat cheater used to have? Like if they would encourage us to post on their channel comments instead of this site, and then replied to our posts, their channel engagement would be through the roof. Instead the parody videos show up on the first page of search results

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So sad she had to flex and reference the "Malibu place" again. Wannabe poser!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder how long these patreons are going to last. She can’t stop it. People can sign up with a disposable credit card. No way to track. Dumb witch. This is the funniest tit ever. She’s going to become even more unhinged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
KT reading comment: "Will you be seeing....what, I missed that" Deletes comment

witch....you know it said Will you be seeing Adam the Woo!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
For anyone who doesn’t have time to watch KT making her prison slop stew, I cut a short clip for you.
You’re welcome ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She talked with a consultant about US??? WTF did she waste her time with that for and his response was, "well you are making money from them?" Wow can Teri and everyone else who ran off please just come back? She is just a crazy weak suck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She said she wouldn't be able to read comments like cooking but she is on them like fresh churros.

• Haha
Please post a screenshot if Jeremy777 posts anything, each and every comment he ever posts on their channel is just fascinating, especially when he sends money along with it

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.