Best Life & Beyond #16 Hocking merch and getting besmirched on the Assailing Ship Columbia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True. At first I thought maybe they planned this to drum up views, like some people were speculating about The Oscars drama, but, I don’t think they’re that smart…although their channel definitely needs a boost because it’s stagnant.
I have to agree with you, I don't think they are that clever. I did find it sus that as she was talking about the merch being back in stock suddenly a guy wearing said merch appears......
Screenshot_20220405-150440-998.png
Screenshot_20220405-150425-400.png

• Sick
Reactions: 21
They keep saying Anaheim PD said this was assault and harassment and I’m *thisclose* to putting in a Public Records Act request to find out the depths of this obvious lie. Crazy? Perhaps. But not as crazy as this 💩 show we’re watching BLOB act out right now. They are a master class in how to *not* run a social media/YouTube channel!
And in case anyone’s wondering (Hi KT!) it’s totally within your rights to ask for incident reports - “While actual copies of incident reports may not be disclosed-certain info within those incident reports must be disclosed when requested. This includes factual circumstances concerning requests for assistance and description of any alleged crime.”
Please please PLEASE do a request if you know how so we can further expose these liars!

Reactions: 19
For those new to Tattle, welcome! We are glad you have joined us!

Here is a list of the water vessels on the “River of Americas” where Katie has NOT faced aggression or assault during a LIVE Stream:

-Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes
̶M̶a̶r̶k̶ ̶T̶w̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶R̶i̶v̶e̶r̶b̶o̶a̶t̶
̶S̶a̶i̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶S̶h̶i̶p̶ ̶C̶o̶l̶u̶m̶b̶i̶a̶
-Tom Sawyer Log Rafts
I don’t think she can fit in a Davy Crockett Canoe 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
BLAB are clearly not the smartest tools in the shed, otherwise they would have deleted the video immediately!!! NOTHING good will come from leaving it up, just for a few more views and fake sympathy from their community.

Hey BLAB, it's called evidence! Exhibit A, perfect for your alleged "assailant" to use against YOU, for defamation. 👨‍⚖️

1649196380840.png

Imagine paying 50 bucks for a lousy black sweatshirt or T-shirt and then having to wait a month for it to be shipped? Good thing is at least the crap will arrive just in time for summer! 🥵
View attachment 1173761

In other news she's back on her "weight loss" journey

View attachment 1173769
So she could've contracted covid from being coughed on (allegedly), but she's out exercising without a care? Suuureee! We all saw what really happened.. unbelievable that she's still claiming it was an assault.

blab: "covid is over, we can get back to our lives now. the worst part of it was disneyland closing!"

also blab: "coughing in public is not allowed because covid is still here ! people died for gods sake"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
OMFG just read the comments on the latest video, people are acting like KT was held at knifepoint and that Charlie swooped in and acted all Kevin Costner in the Bodyguard. ‘Sweet KT, thank goodness you’re okay’ Give me a break!

Its actually rattled me, I can’t get over how stupid some of these stans are- they are only perpetuating the drama of this whole ridiculously blown up scenario. They’re feeding their egos and agreeing it was ‘assault’. Some are even saying that they are being too kind to our hero. Hahaha.

Wow. The world has really gone nuts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If the Cheater or her Little witch are reading, feel free to use that design in your shop. It’ll probably be your hottest seller honestly. I’d buy an embroidered New Era cap

she should have laughed it off at the time and then made it into their channel’s own inside joke. Instead she had a total breakdown. She belongs in a psych ward, not on TV or at a major theme park. They both handled everything so poorly

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yep definitely emailing Disney again. BLOB claiming Disney is backing up their side, supporting them harassing a paying customer and potentially sending manic fans after him?? Not okay. The more Disney gets contacted about this, the more likely they’ll ban BLAB.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Here’s my question. If she doesn’t know what a grifter is, the dumbass, why get so offended? Idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Wowzers! This thread really got away from me while I’ve been working today. Now my recap of Thread #15 is a bit less relevant, but for those with time to kill - here it is anyway!

-----

Oh, what a wild & crazy 11 or so days it has been. And by wild, I actually mean wildly uneventful. That is, until the last 48 hours. THEN we really started cooking with gas. But, let's begin at the beginning.

Thread #15 kicked off with an insufferably long live-stream, entitled "Late Night Disneyland" that I wish I had something funny to say about, but I took one look at the run-time length and Noped my way right outta there. Socialblade.com says they earned somewhere in the range of $8-$128 dollars during this 2.5 hour live-stream, which, even on the high end, is the exact amount of money I'd give away to NOT have to spend my evening wandering around a theme park pointing my iPhone at things and talking to myself.

The next day brought us Elder Emmons venturing on a solo mission to the park to ensure that his legions of loyal subjects were equipped with all of the knowledge, tips & tricks they needed to survive the dreaded spring break crowds at Disneyland. At least, that's what the title of the video would lead you to believe. In reality, Spencer rode the choo-choo and suggested you get to the park early.

The very next night, BLAB graced us with yet another live-stream from the park that was far too long to even attempt to watch. Another two whole hours of my time was far too much to ask, as I already had more desireable plans. (If you must know, I had an appointment with my chalkboard scratcher. For those unaware, this is a person who just runs their nails along a chalkboard while I sit within earshot for two hours).

Because BLAB's average view-count requires them to post daily as opposed to fewer, well-planned, better quality videos - Spence went back to the park alone in their next vlog. Only this time, it was raining and looked really miserable. I've actually never been happier to have a desk job. And while his click-baity title made you believe you were going to learn something unique about rainy days at Disneyland, the joke's on you, because he just rode the choo-choo again.

At this point, we can skip ahead a bit. While we fast-forward, just know that we got another live from the park, a WHW from the guest bathroom in their Irvine apartment, a "What to expect" video for April where we were cautioned not to disturb the baby ducklings, and a personal vlog where Spencer spouted his Covid-denying rhetoric that expertly marginalized the millions of people around the world that have been tragically affected by the global pandemic that is still prevelant across the globe.

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for. The official name is tbd, but working titles are "The cough heard round the world (inside KT's head)" or "Creepy psycho calmly makes a comment". In case you're living under a rock shaped like a hidden Mickey, here's what went down: KT took a voyage on the Sailing Ship Columbia (sans Spencer) where she proceeded to film unsuspecting families and broadcast their likeness over the internet for the purposes of hawking BLAB merchandise and monetizing YouTube ad revenue. Little did she know, a true hero in flannel was aboard the ship on this fateful day.

This particular hero had a long day at the park with his family, and he was quite parched. As such, he had to audibly clear his throat which just so happened to occur at the exact moment that KT had her camera carelessly and aimlessly pointed directly at his face for the entire planet to see, live and in real-time. This coincidence largely went unnoticed at the time, but the event was called back into focus later on, in what is the clearest case of exaggeration and bikeshedding I've personally ever seen.

I think we all know what happened next. This same gentleman was having a conversation with a business partner on the phone, via bluetooth where he was heard off-camera as saying "Don't give these grifters any money". Unfortunately, the small startup company that he oversees is currently in litigation with a contracting company that is attempting to overcharge for services not rendered. For whatever reason, KT was triggered by hearing the word "grifter" and immediately assumed the man was referring to her and her hard-working, quality YouTube channel.

She was so affected by this simple misunderstanding that she began slinging offensive, derogatory names at this man, like "Creep", "Psycho", "Stalker", and more. Quite unfortunate, really. Especially considering the next day, where, in a true attempt to torpedo their own channel and alienate a large percentage of their fanbase - they posted a mansplanatory video that blew the entire event insanely out of proportion and attempted to tarnish our poor hero's reputation.

But never fear, my friend. You know who you are, and I think I speak on behalf of the Tattle Life community when I say, we salute you.

...Until next time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.