Best Life & Beyond #14 $15,000 cruise to fake space. Frying roadkill chicken at the TownePlace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new to this forum, but I had to sign up because of this thread.

Barely Any Life And Beyond (well, Katie mainly) are absolutely awful. She is so obnoxious and just comes across as a nasty person. Also, I have to give Spencer some benefit of the doubt as imagine rolling over in the morning, waking up and realise that you’re in a relationship with Jabba The Hut’s sister.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The comments are being deleted. Someone did ask him on a live 'where is Kai'. He said she's 'taking care of business'. Then he got so irritated that everyone was asking where Kai was during his livestream, he told his moderators to please post that Kai was taking care of business so he 'wouldn't have to keep answering the question'. I was just tuning in for a live at GCH and got a lot drama instead. 😁 I think they're scamming their subs to double the superchats - i.e. 2 channels. My guess, they want on that Halcyon. 🤣
Taking care of business by going to food and wine by herself? Hah! I'll have to pay closer attention next time there is a live - thanks for the tip!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I left a comment today. IMO, don’t think you’re so big that you don’t have to answer to your subs. She has her own YouTube and I’m assuming they don’t have jobs? Can’t take up all her time.

I do like Wonders of Magic they are very honest and half the time call Disney out on their food and cheap Magic Key sunglasses. I like the honesty!

The comments are being deleted. Someone did ask him on a live 'where is Kai'. He said she's 'taking care of business'. Then he got so irritated that everyone was asking where Kai was during his livestream, he told his moderators to please post that Kai was taking care of business so he 'wouldn't have to keep answering the question'. I was just tuning in for a live at GCH and got a lot drama instead. 😁 I think they're scamming their subs to double the superchats - i.e. 2 channels. My guess, they want on that Halcyon. 🤣

Reactions: 12
I left a comment today. IMO, don’t think you’re so big that you don’t have to answer to your subs. She has her own YouTube and I’m assuming they don’t have jobs? Can’t take up all her time.

I do like Wonders of Magic they are very honest and half the time call Disney out on their food and cheap Magic Key sunglasses. I like the honesty!
I haven't heard of Wonders of Magic. I'll definitely check them out, thanks! I like when the vloggers are honest about Disney.

Dickie just posted a vlog of the Droid meet up hosted by Ord Adventures buddy Dan-O. Dickie name drops his "buddy Adam the Woo" in the first 10 seconds saying he's meeting up with him. 🤢 He's not, it's Dan-Os meet up. Still no halcyon video with his supposed actual buddy that he shared a $15k cabin with ....Spencer the low T radar technician.

I was right, Steve & Kai be scamming their subs.
They need money for the Starcruiser🤣

Screenshot_20220315-220351_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Sounds like the tea is getting hot & it might be time for a Steve & Kai thread (I have no clue who they are or I would start it).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I hope the BLOBS are still bouncing around The WDW area. We have frightening storms and multiple tornado warnings, so much fun. 🌪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I wonder if he had a pocket full of Werther‘s foil wrapped candies in his hanky.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
His jumpsuit has leather patches on the elbows that match his "scuff"-style slippers. He's still trying to figure out where in tarnation he left his reading glasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Leave it to Spencer to try to cosplay as Adam Driver’s snl sketch character but winds up as a Golden Girls cosplay reject… talk about missing the mark! 🥴👵🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can’t believe Spencer made that thumbnail and posted it. This guy is a joke.

No need to photoshop this to enhance the agony, it’s perfect the way it is :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.