Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Welcome to thread #14. With the lackluster Orlando trip coming to a close and a divorce still looming, the show is just beginning. They fly back into reality this week to face burned bridges, CC debt, and taxes. How soon will they rush to Disneyland to do a 🇮🇪🍀St. Patrick's Day garbage food review…giving Spencer maximum opportunity to overuse his Patrick Begorra impression.

Thank you @hoffdog for the #14 thread title.
And an Honorable mention to @UncleLester , only a couple votes off. "Best Life & Beyond #14: First Class to O-Town with No Time for Your Mates & Cooking Orange Bird on a Motel Hot Plate"

Untitled2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
I know this isn’t Steve and kai thread but if you look closely in her food and wine video, you can see Steve in the background. I don’t know why they making it at seems like they broke up?
This is your first post? Kind of done seeing the Steve and Kai drama in here. Please go start a thread for them. We all about BLAB up in this bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

UncleLester

VIP Member
A little insight on me (and most of my disgust for these two):

I travel a lot for work - at least three legs of flying a week and two nights in a hotel (and only first class flights, on the rare occasion when my frequent flyer status gets me upgraded into the uncommon unbooked first class seat).

I am not looking for sympathy/empathy as I enjoy what I do for work, really like the people I get to work with, and I feel that I am fairly compensated.

The time in the airports and flying (with Internet I can expense) allows the Tattle community to be a fun hobby for me when I need to disconnect from work for a few minutes here and there. Thank you all for the laughs and entertainment!

With work dinners, etc., I have to be somewhat disciplined to watch what I eat and set the alarm at 6AM for some DoubleTree (or comparable hotel gym) cardio. I don’t do it for appearance but to feel healthy.

Where I lose my mind with these childless full time Vloggers, they have no other responsibilities! No schedules! There are zero excuses when they can focus completely on their nutrition and make a 45 minute window each day to exercise.

The same goes for their uninspired content. You had all day to plan and then go film for 90 minutes and edit for another 90 minutes. And this is what you put out to your 100k subscribers?

Long winded rant over. Sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

AnaheimGangLeader

VIP Member
Anyone remember this WDW gem? The guys Dylan, Spencer and Adam go on Rocking Rollercoaster. They then go over to Galaxy's Edge and see a "dude" passed out sleeping. They're eating. They later recognize the backpack. It's KT.
Screenshot_20220316-211514_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220316-211457_YouTube.jpg

Vlogging is so hard. White trash.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

OregonDuckMama34

Chatty Member
Beat Life & Beyond #15: Being avoided by the Woo, losing 4 pounds from poo, KT still acting like a fool

Not the best but hey, it’s time I gave it a shot 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
The absolute best thing she could have done with regards to working out, was simply just go do it. Not even one mention of it on social media. Do it for herself and nobody else.

If she just showed up on WHW 3 months from now 40lbs lighter, us haters & trolls wouldn‘t be able to help but offer AT LEAST a quick kudos before promptly transitioning back to focusing on everything else she sucks at.

But no, instead she just broadcasts Day #1 of her weight-loss journey on IG - making herself accountable to the entire world. Now when she inevitably fails, we’ve got fodder for a whole new Tattle thread. She could have just STFU for a second, and we would have been none-the-wiser.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Mouse Daze

Get ready for them to do "damage control" and use the excuse this was a "family" trip. This will cover them from having any meet-ups while they were in Florida. Doesn't look like anyone was banging down their door trying to get together with them. As far as Adam goes..........that ship has sailed. I am proud of him for holding his ground and staying away from these users.

• Heart

hoffdog

Chatty Member
Some observations about the “very authentic” German experience. Goulash is Hungarian. Wild Rover is an Irish song. The Sound of Music is Austrian. KT’s iconic German family song is about an Irish “local or traveler given to spending lavishly on alcohol despite not having resources enough to justify the spending.” I am not making this up.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Dude, you guys. Look how far we’ve come.

This screen shot is a clean search for “Best life & beyond“ on YouTube.

The parody videos are wayyyyy up there in the results. I didn’t even have to scroll 🤙🏼

F8AF613B-2DE3-49F9-A0DA-7DD8381EC1A2.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Leave it to Spencer to try to cosplay as Adam Driver’s snl sketch character but winds up as a Golden Girls cosplay reject… talk about missing the mark! 🥴👵🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
Adam did a vlog with I think every YouTuber in Florida while The BLOBs were in town. He also got healthier, humbler and happier along the way. He stood up to these lowlifes like only he could, and I commend him for it. He also did it with class. Which IMO was the death blow to whatever friendship they once had. Spencers attitude dramatically changed once he met up with Brickster and got the news. It was really obvious Spencer was seriously upset that he had destroyed his friendship with Adam for his lowlife partner KT. The Blobs and Adam have not seen each other since Oct 1 2021. Almost 6 months. I'm sure they'll cross paths again, but it's over.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
I am curious to see how they will spin not once meeting with Adam on this trip. Will their stans buy this lame "scheduling conflicts" excuse? Scheduling conflicts for over 2 weeks? Adam subtlety tore into this excuse by titling his video "Unplanned trip to.." and also meeting Brickey at WDW several times. Whatever crossover fans that are left would have dropped BLAB by now. No wonder BLAB is purchasing bulk subscribers!
I think a lot of us here agree she will definitely be running with the "family trip" narrative and use Mommy, Handyman Henry and Cashlee as the excuse as to why there weren't any collabs besides Mrs. Doubtfire's galactic starcruiser stay with Brickey the Baby Hater.

• Haha
  • Heart

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Alrighty then. I guess this isn’t the place for me anymore. There’s a way to snark and critique without shitting on marginalized communities and using slurs. And if the majority here disagree, that’s fine. I’ll leave you all to it.
Really hate to see you leave. I wish we could all get along here. I know sometimes we disagree with others or whatnot, but we can skip over comments we don't like or agree with. You have contributed great comments and points. Your input matters. I like everyone here! Then again, I like everyone except BLOB! 😃

• Heart