Best Life & Beyond #14 $15,000 cruise to fake space. Frying roadkill chicken at the TownePlace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1148660

There’s footage of the workout but no KT… They reposted her car testimonial tho 🤣

View attachment 1148664

They must really be hurting financially with KT willing to pretend she works out for a paid promotion and has to now sneak Disneyland treats off camera 🤣 This is such BS I can’t lol

I think I might have spotted KT! She’s in the very back and they only show the clip for a couple seconds. She’s not tagged though so I’m not sure, it was like a Wheres Waldo 🤣

View attachment 1148697
Anyone want to bet that for every five reps the other girls did KT only did one? Look at her on the ground. "Modified"...doesn't even look sweaty.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let see…$199 a month…or use your Anacapa Gym for free 🤔

I contacted burn boot camp to check the prices. $199 month to month… or as low as $159 if you commit for a set period of time. Either way very pricey. As many said I agree and wish she would not make a big deal about it and just do it. Talking about her plans to get healthy and all her excuses of why she never could is setting herself up for failure. Life is crappy and bad things happen to everyone but you can’t keep waiting for things to go your way to get things done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
KT in the next live: "I'm getting tons of messages about my diet and boot camp gym I'm going to"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Katie: “I need lots of little goals BC that works best from me” (clearly this has never worked for her)

So back in January when she said she was going to cut down on sugar…was this one of her little short-term goals?...how well did that work?

By saying this she is giving herself an out. Zero long term commitment. She will modify these little goals along the way and eventually default back to saying she is “fat and happy”

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Katie: “I need lots of little goals BC that works best from me” (clearly this has never worked for her)

So back in January when she said she was going to cut down on sugar…was this one of her little short-term goals?...how well did that work?

By saying this she is giving herself an out. Zero long term commitment. She will modify these little goals along the way and eventually default back to saying she is “fat and happy”
She’s just waiting for that Boot Camp check to clear and then it’s back to the double cheese fatty life!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1148660

There’s footage of the workout but no KT… They reposted her car testimonial tho 🤣

View attachment 1148664

They must really be hurting financially with KT willing to pretend she works out for a paid promotion and has to now sneak Disneyland treats off camera 🤣 This is such BS I can’t lol

I think I might have spotted KT! She’s in the very back and they only show the clip for a couple seconds. She’s not tagged though so I’m not sure, it was like a Wheres Waldo 🤣

View attachment 1148697
Is this her? It’s hard to tell…

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.