Best Life & Beyond #11 Katie & Spencer: Washing fruits, Brickey pursuits & laughing at men on scoots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To Tom Wambsgans....Nincompoops....Best word ever !!!!!!
Yes! Nincompoop is a great word and needs to make a comeback. I don't know why we ever stopped using it.

Taking a much needed week off of work and feeling a little nosey on a road trip with the hubby. I also saw several transactions from mama on behalf of Oma!
Congratulations on the time off! I hope it refreshes you and feeds your soul. ❤

And, wow, thanks for the info! Good things happen when you feel nosey! :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Katie’s Saturday
11:00am: Wake up
11:50am: Arrive at farmers market 10 minutes before closing. Prevent vendors from packing up
12:00pm: Eat a dozen chocolate croissant on the way home as a late breakfast.
12:20pm: Eat a dozen empanadas for lunch.
12:30pm to 5:00pm Wash fruits and vegetables
5:00pm to 9:00pm “do emails”
9:00pm to 12:00am Go to Disneyland
12:59am get a little treat at the Jolly Holiday Bakery after hours.
2:00am: Arive at home and make a little late night snack. 1lb of Costco Mac and cheese, leftover from a friend get together that you flaked on.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm sure in KTs mentally distorted reality she thinks she's winning in life. But Spencer? Wow. That guy can't feel like he's doing anything but losing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Such a poser! Yea because you want everyone to believe you live in Malibu and Laguna!
KATIE SLOCKBOWER, YOU ARE A POSER!

Taking a much needed week off of work and feeling a little nosey on a road trip with the hubby. I also saw several transactions from mama on behalf of Oma!
What is this from?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Don't get in the way of Spencer's filming! Only BLAB is allowed to browse and touch items in a store! Not entitled at all!! 🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Don't get in the way of Spencer's filming! Only BLAB is allowed to browse and touch items in a store! Not entitled at all!! 🙄🙄

You are f***ing kidding me!!! These two really do think they own the park, talk about having an elitist attitude.
It's pretty rare I get angry but this is the exact thing that pisses me off with these two.
They are in the park 5 days a week, but God help some poor tourist who might be enjoying the park for their first time
and might actually want to BUY the shirt they are filming & pawing with their filthy churro fingers.
Oh no I forgot the park belongs to Best Life and we all must wait until they are done filming, no one else can be in a hurry to be enjoying their day and be somewhere else.
Great clip @The Real Deal :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The “merch” is there for purchase, not for your commercial gain, Spencer.
I feel sorry for Spencer and then I see a video like this and all of the pity is wiped away because he’s a jerk.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I hadn't been back to the 'vlogging harder than nursing' video in a couple of days. I would have thought that stan would have left by now, if only to save face over something she repeatedly claimed not to care that much about.

But no, as of this hour she's still there letting us know how much she doesn't care and isn't wasting her Saturday on it. :sneaky:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hadn't been back to the 'vlogging harder than nursing' video in a couple of days. I would have thought that stan would have left by now, if only to save face over something she repeatedly claimed not to care that much about.

But no, as of this hour she's still there letting us know how much she doesn't care and isn't wasting her Saturday on it. :sneaky:
I cannot believe she's still commenting! Katie maybe??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It has to be. No Stan would be that invested.... this has KT all over it.
Probably feeling brave that she can have a voice somewhere, act tough, and be her true mean girl.
And she's mad that she doesn't have the authority to delete comments! Haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I cannot believe she's still commenting! Katie maybe??
I mean, I honestly don't know. It's definitely the same brand of condescension and presumption that attracts like minded people to the Blabs. Some of the things that stan have said though have had a certain tone of casualty and cluelessness that I believe Katie is no longer capable of.

I came across that post recently where you texted KT about how she likes the Anacapa and how you were going to use that big pool. LOVED THAT, BTW! (y)

Her response killed me though, pretending not to know what the Anacapa even was, when clearly your text implied it must have been some kind of complex with a pool. She just doesn't know how to be casual about her lies. She's always gotta be like 'I have no idea about all those things I know!' She feigns ignorance about the wrong details.

You are f***ing kidding me!!! These two really do think they own the park, talk about having an elitist attitude.
It's pretty rare I get angry but this is the exact thing that pisses me off with these two.
They are in the park 5 days a week, but God help some poor tourist who might be enjoying the park for their first time
and might actually want to BUY the shirt they are filming & pawing with their filthy churro fingers.
Oh no I forgot the park belongs to Best Life and we all must wait until they are done filming, no one else can be in a hurry to be enjoying their day and be somewhere else.
Great clip @The Real Deal :)
Yeah... :mad: No words.

This is why I couldn't be a big fan even when I was a fan. They constantly made me hate them while I was trying to like them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm sure in KTs mentally distorted reality she thinks she's winning in life. But Spencer? Wow. That guy can't feel like he's doing anything but losing.
Yeah, you have to wonder when he gets in bed at night what he thinks about? He probably thought full time vlogging and life with Katie would be living the dream. 🤢 But he knows life sucks for him right now. I wonder if his family watches the channel and sees how Katie treats him?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It has to be. No Stan would be that invested.... this has KT all over it.
I mean, yes... But the stans... fund Spencer and Katie's whole lifestyle! I think they're plenty invested.

And those who can't pay comment.

And it totally sounds like Katie!
But is it Katie or one of her disciples? Either way, she's still a nasty person with a small mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: 10
She’s fondling the food again. Like, girl…you’re not a hand model. You’re no George Costanza.

3D655DE3-E93C-4FAF-9F13-8ABACC90E259.png

What’s up with her Farmer’s Market obsession lately? It’s like she just learned of their existence and can’t wait to share her sudden wealth of knowledge about it with everyone, meanwhile everyone else has been going to them for YEARS.

She loves to talk up her weekly routine as if it’s something so special, when this has been her routine for maybe a month, at most.

This was something that would really irk me when I watched them - they’d try something new to them and suddenly they’re experts. It’s not a “we’re so excited about this and we want to share it with you”, type of attitude. It’s an entitlement and a better than attitude. Who wants to be talked down to, especially about something most people already know or could easily figure out?

Also, Woo was doing Farmers Market videos long before this. BLAB still can’t come up with any original ideas.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.