Best Life & Beyond #11 Katie & Spencer: Washing fruits, Brickey pursuits & laughing at men on scoots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little recap for everyone and for the newer members to be up-to-date! Feel free to add to it.

1-Spencer showcases his kiddy art in a Malibu art show and some poor schmuck purchases his piece.

2-Their diet is a thing of the past. AGAIN!

3-We are reminded that KT did indeed begin an intimate relationship with Spencer while she was still living with her husband.

4-They make a churro guide vid which further proves that their New Year's resolution to eat less sugar has gone out the window! It also proves how desperate they are for content.

5-They give us info on what to expect at the parks In February, but provide nothing concrete.

6-They make their debut on FRE's channel and more people are learning about how despicable Katie and Spencer are.

7-KT doesn't know the name of the bag company she's representing!

8-Katie washes her farmer's market fruit in the sink after Spence probably peed in it. Yuck!

9-Katie continues to delete comments and fondle food.

10-Both KT and Spencer have a crush on Brickey. Another entitled loser!

11-BLAB flakes on sugar daddy Charlie due to 'scheduling conflicts' and his only company was his BLAB merch! And he proudly takes a picture of himself in his BLAB merch.

12-Katie is text messaging Adam The Woo right now.

13-Katie no longer lusts over Spence.

14-Katie is emotionally and physically tired from keeping up with the fake lifestyle.

15-Katie zones out when Spencer is telling a story.

16-Older videos of Katie where she is obnoxiously making fun of runners and a man on a scooter resurface.

17-All the Disney Vloggers compete against each other. And Katie wishes they'd all fall off the face of the earth so she can reign as the official queen of Disneyland.

18-Katie attempts to counteract everything that is said about her here by doing good deeds like taking care of Ally while she's recovering from surgery. She makes sure everyone knows about those good deeds. She has an agenda. Trust me!

19-The Karen of Disneyland (aka Katie), complains about kids throwing rocks at the ducks, but never alerts a cast member about the incident. Instead she posts pics on social media for recognition and praise.

20- Vlogging is harder than nursing according to KT and many are very upset about her statement. Rightfully so! She's also still texting Adam the Woo!

Thread #10 Recap:

Cast member detour - During a live vlog at Disneyland, KT was sent on an unexpected detour when some cast members told her she couldn’t walk down her favorite path, connecting FantasyLand to TomorrowLand. She literally lost her tit. Couldn’t believe that they would ask HER, of all people, to walk a different way than she was used to. It was completely obvious on her initial approach that the route was closed, but she ignored the tell-tail signs. Once they politely denied her, she waddled off proclaiming loudly how “strange“ it was that she couldn’t walk the way she wanted. Frankly, I’m pretty surprised they would treat the Queen of Disneyland with such disrespect, but I realize that the American workforce is a bit stressed & tense these days - probably has to do with this stuff I’ve been hearing about pandemics, inflation, and supply-chain issues. But I can’t really speak to that, I get most of my news from Beat Life & Beyond, and they aren’t political.

Art Show - Spencer was responsible to submit an art piece to a local show in Malibu. He knew about it for months, but literally waited until the night before to ideate and produce the painting. Blamed it on working better under pressure, and KT claimed she also works better under pressure. (By that I’m guessing she’s referring to the pressure she feels from her landlord and the IRS which causes her to dredge the lake for monotonous, repetitive YouTube content - but I can’t say for sure, I’m not a doctor.) Anywho, he ended up painting a cute little tree on top of what I think was a late 90’s Lisa Frank Trapper Keeper, but again, I’m not a doctor. He also complained about how long it took him, and how he wished he could have been doing other things, which is a little strange for an artist to do - it’s generally their passion that drives them - but I don’t know, I’m not a doctor.

Farmers Market - KT won’t be caught dead purchasing produce from a grocery store. She’d rather gouge her eyes out with her Polly Pocket press-on nails. She made another trip to the Laguna Beach farmers market (which is literally 15 miles away from the Anacapa Apartments in Irvine - google it.) While there are several markets closer to her, she insists on traveling to this one in particular, because womens athleisure is a more acceptable fashion choice in beach communities, and KT hasn’t tempted the zipper on a pair of jeans since long before she cheated on her husband with Spencer. Once she got home, she proceeded to ramble through an hour long live vlog where she taught the ancient art of washing your vegetables before consuming them. Thank god, because I’ve ingested an alarming amount of soil and pesticide over the years. We also learned that your sink is just like a big bowl - you can do anything from wash your dishes, to fondling your produce, to making a hearty stew.

Costco Trip - Those who can’t, CostCo. What do you do when you slept in too late to get a Disney reservation, but making your monthly rent still relies on you posting content to YouTube that day? That’s right, kids. You go shopping. At CostCo. The least kitsch, most reliable, nationwide big-box store in existence. Want to know how much the latest blender from CuisinArt costs? (the one with 3 speeds and the detachable blade for easy washing.) They’ve got you covered. Curious about the texture of a bean bag chair? Is it soft enough to justify the price? KT has the scoop. And don’t even get me started on the baguettes. 5 in a pack? Forget about it - BLAB has single-handedly saved my Paris-themed high-tea get together this weekend. I would have been the laughing stock of my bridge club if I hadn’t seen her sausage fingers hold that strange, vacuum-sealed bundle of bread up to the camera.

Churro Gluttony - I didn’t even realize the human body could process that much fried bread, sugar, and dipping goo. These two woke up in the late morning while most of the world was hard at work, making their contributions to society - and KT & Spence asked themselves, “How can we do our part?” And like in a cartoon, a literal lightbulb went off above Spencer’s head and he exclaimed in his best appropriated Irish accent - “Ohhhhh Kay-teh, we need to ensure that the world knows that Churros exist and that they can be purchased and eaten at the Disneyland resort!” So, they proceeded to film an entire vlog where they consumed every churro in the park and expertly shot back all of the dipping sauces like a fine whisky. (Virgin whisky for KT.) While they journeyed through the park largely unencumbered, they couldn’t escape walking past a duo of gentlemen in TomorrowLand that weren’t too keen on their vlogging lifestyle. The looks on their faces appeared as if these men were Tattle.life incarnate.

What‘s Happening Wednesday? - I’ll tell you what…not a goddamned thing. Sometimes I try to put myself in the shoes of a person who isn’t just hate-watching these nincompoops ironically, and I try to be objective. I try so hard - but it’s impossible. Two hours of two uninteresting, uneducated, untalented, inarticulate buffoons rambling aimlessly and directionless. The only saving grace that makes it worthwhile is when KT emasculates Spencer and makes it clear how little she cares about his hopes, dreams, passions, taste in music, or any clever anecdote he might attempt to share with their co-hosted online community. Oh gosh, I said “Only” saving grace, when I haven't even gotten to the part where she blatantly curb-stomped his passionate retelling of how his recent art show went. All it took was a fellow Disney vlogger to chime into the chat with a lame, ill-timed joke for her to erupt in a deafening cackle and immaturely flirt through the computer screen right in front of her beloved live-in, cuckolded boyfriend.

Thread #10 was truly one for the ages.
Oops..we both submitted a recap at the same time! haha..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Thread #10 Recap:

Cast member detour - During a live vlog at Disneyland, KT was sent on an unexpected detour when some cast members told her she couldn’t walk down her favorite path, connecting FantasyLand to TomorrowLand. She literally lost her tit. Couldn’t believe that they would ask HER, of all people, to walk a different way than she was used to. It was completely obvious on her initial approach that the route was closed, but she ignored the tell-tail signs. Once they politely denied her, she waddled off proclaiming loudly how “strange“ it was that she couldn’t walk the way she wanted. Frankly, I’m pretty surprised they would treat the Queen of Disneyland with such disrespect, but I realize that the American workforce is a bit stressed & tense these days - probably has to do with this stuff I’ve been hearing about pandemics, inflation, and supply-chain issues. But I can’t really speak to that, I get most of my news from Beat Life & Beyond, and they aren’t political.

Art Show - Spencer was responsible to submit an art piece to a local show in Malibu. He knew about it for months, but literally waited until the night before to ideate and produce the painting. Blamed it on working better under pressure, and KT claimed she also works better under pressure. (By that I’m guessing she’s referring to the pressure she feels from her landlord and the IRS which causes her to dredge the lake for monotonous, repetitive YouTube content - but I can’t say for sure, I’m not a doctor.) Anywho, he ended up painting a cute little tree on top of what I think was a late 90’s Lisa Frank Trapper Keeper, but again, I’m not a doctor. He also complained about how long it took him, and how he wished he could have been doing other things, which is a little strange for an artist to do - it’s generally their passion that drives them - but I don’t know, I’m not a doctor.

Farmers Market - KT won’t be caught dead purchasing produce from a grocery store. She’d rather gouge her eyes out with her Polly Pocket press-on nails. She made another trip to the Laguna Beach farmers market (which is literally 15 miles away from the Anacapa Apartments in Irvine - google it.) While there are several markets closer to her, she insists on traveling to this one in particular, because womens athleisure is a more acceptable fashion choice in beach communities, and KT hasn’t tempted the zipper on a pair of jeans since long before she cheated on her husband with Spencer. Once she got home, she proceeded to ramble through an hour long live vlog where she taught the ancient art of washing your vegetables before consuming them. Thank god, because I’ve ingested an alarming amount of soil and pesticide over the years. We also learned that your sink is just like a big bowl - you can do anything from wash your dishes, to fondling your produce, to making a hearty stew.

Costco Trip - Those who can’t, CostCo. What do you do when you slept in too late to get a Disney reservation, but making your monthly rent still relies on you posting content to YouTube that day? That’s right, kids. You go shopping. At CostCo. The least kitsch, most reliable, nationwide big-box store in existence. Want to know how much the latest blender from CuisinArt costs? (the one with 3 speeds and the detachable blade for easy washing.) They’ve got you covered. Curious about the texture of a bean bag chair? Is it soft enough to justify the price? KT has the scoop. And don’t even get me started on the baguettes. 5 in a pack? Forget about it - BLAB has single-handedly saved my Paris-themed high-tea get together this weekend. I would have been the laughing stock of my bridge club if I hadn’t seen her sausage fingers hold that strange, vacuum-sealed bundle of bread up to the camera.

Churro Gluttony - I didn’t even realize the human body could process that much fried bread, sugar, and dipping goo. These two woke up in the late morning while most of the world was hard at work, making their contributions to society - and KT & Spence asked themselves, “How can we do our part?” And like in a cartoon, a literal lightbulb went off above Spencer’s head and he exclaimed in his best appropriated Irish accent - “Ohhhhh Kay-teh, we need to ensure that the world knows that Churros exist and that they can be purchased and eaten at the Disneyland resort!” So, they proceeded to film an entire vlog where they consumed every churro in the park and expertly shot back all of the dipping sauces like a fine whisky. (Virgin whisky for KT.) While they journeyed through the park largely unencumbered, they couldn’t escape walking past a duo of gentlemen in TomorrowLand that weren’t too keen on their vlogging lifestyle. The looks on their faces appeared as if these men were Tattle.life incarnate.

What‘s Happening Wednesday? - I’ll tell you what…not a goddamned thing. Sometimes I try to put myself in the shoes of a person who isn’t just hate-watching these nincompoops ironically, and I try to be objective. I try so hard - but it’s impossible. Two hours of two uninteresting, uneducated, untalented, inarticulate buffoons rambling aimlessly and directionless. The only saving grace that makes it worthwhile is when KT emasculates Spencer and makes it clear how little she cares about his hopes, dreams, passions, taste in music, or any clever anecdote he might attempt to share with their co-hosted online community. Oh gosh, I said “Only” saving grace, when I haven't even gotten to the part where she blatantly curb-stomped his passionate retelling of how his recent art show went. All it took was a fellow Disney vlogger to chime into the chat with a lame, ill-timed joke for her to erupt in a deafening cackle and immaturely flirt through the computer screen right in front of her beloved live-in, cuckolded boyfriend.

HOLY duck this is pure gold.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They made $163 in Superchats today when they went live at Disneyland. I’m going to do some digging and see if I can find contact info for Disneyland to file a complaint. I’ll share what I find. Power in numbers and there’s enough video evidence as well!
1644646248669.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Almost made it through the week without a BLAB. They caught us on our last night in their live. I didn’t see them until my daughter in law told me while we were taking photo pass pictures. They were gone quickly. They filmed my granddaughter, big mistake. That video will be coming down.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Churro Gluttony - I didn’t even realize the human body could process that much fried bread, sugar, and dipping goo. These two woke up in the late morning while most of the world was hard at work, making their contributions to society - and KT & Spence asked themselves, “How can we do our part?”
I think we found a contender for the next thread title.

Best Life & Beyond #11: Katie & Spencer: Fried bread, sugar, and dipping goo.

😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Best Life & Beyond #12: Dirty hair and eyebrows, eating churros till they burst, vlogging is harder than being a nurse.

• Haha
@Tom Wambsgans Pure Gold! I was laughing all through that recap. I think it was one of the best ones... but I wouldn't know, I'm not a doctor. :LOL:

Almost made it through the week without a BLAB. They caught us on our last night in their live. I didn’t see them until my daughter in law told me while we were taking photo pass pictures. They were gone quickly. They filmed my granddaughter, big mistake. That video will be coming down.
OMG, I'm rooting for you so hard! Disneyland needs to know that we take it seriously when they film and upload without permission!
GET THEM! :devilish:

• Heart
  • Haha
Thread #10 Recap:

Cast member detour - During a live vlog at Disneyland, KT was sent on an unexpected detour when some cast members told her she couldn’t walk down her favorite path, connecting FantasyLand to TomorrowLand. She literally lost her tit. Couldn’t believe that they would ask HER, of all people, to walk a different way than she was used to. It was completely obvious on her initial approach that the route was closed, but she ignored the tell-tail signs. Once they politely denied her, she waddled off proclaiming loudly how “strange“ it was that she couldn’t walk the way she wanted. Frankly, I’m pretty surprised they would treat the Queen of Disneyland with such disrespect, but I realize that the American workforce is a bit stressed & tense these days - probably has to do with this stuff I’ve been hearing about pandemics, inflation, and supply-chain issues. But I can’t really speak to that, I get most of my news from Best Life & Beyond, and they aren’t political.

Absolutely brilliant. You had me in tears😂

Thank you @Tom Wambsgans and @The Real Deal

love the recaps!

Last edited:
  • Heart
How are they having reservation problems for her niece (allegedly) but they are in the park 4 days a week? If they really wanted to do something for her niece then take her to Universal, Knott's, LA Zoo, Aquarium of the Pacific, Sea World, SD Zoo, Legoland, the beach etc etc
I mean. . . . . Those pesky birthdays are sneaky and literally show up out of nowhere. They are the hardest celebration to plan for by far. . . . BY FAR

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Couple of weeks ago on one of their Lives, KT talks about her neck and having injured it. She also stated that she could not remeber on how she hurt it. One of the Stans asks her about it. Must have injured it while Vlogging.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Such a poser! Yea because you want everyone to believe you live in Malibu and Laguna!
KATIE SLOCKBOWER, YOU ARE A POSER!

Taking a much needed week off of work and feeling a little nosey on a road trip with the hubby. I also saw several transactions from mama on behalf of Oma!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Couple of weeks ago on one of their Lives, KT talks about her neck and having injured it. She also stated that she could not remeber on how she hurt it. One of the Stans asks her about it. Must have injured it while Vlogging.
Her neck muscles are not able to keep up with the rate in which her face is gaining mass. She refers to this as “living her double cheese fatty life”. If this truly is her BEST life…I’d hate to see her worst life (I’d actually like to see that too) 😂 😁

• Haha
Such a poser! Yea because you want everyone to believe you live in Malibu and Laguna!

Taking a much needed week off of work and feeling a little nosey on a road trip with the hubby. I also saw several transactions from mama on behalf of Oma!
Shopping at the grocery store for her veggies is not high class to her. She must make it known every Saturday that she has 'upgraded' to a more prestige lifestyle! Haha...She is a poser, a bum, and a complete fake! She's carne asada (grilled meat) but wants to be fillet mignon so bad! Lol..ain't happening girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also, she will only buy farm fresh cage free eggs because luxury is expected and she won’t settle for standard grocery store quality.

Her stans could up their entitlement too if they weren’t broke from paying Katie Slockbower’s grocery bill.

• Heart

Did she refer to Brickey as "the best human
ever"?

I hope Mrs. Brickey tells her directly to f*ck off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.