Best Life & Beyond #11 Katie & Spencer: Washing fruits, Brickey pursuits & laughing at men on scoots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is the video you are talking about. The 2 of them along with Brickey and one of their friends took a VIP tour of Disney World. In the 1st minute of the video, they all talk about crying.

Pretty sure that guy is staying at the cruiser with Brickey and Spence

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here is the video you are talking about. The 2 of them along with Brickey and one of their friends took a VIP tour of Disney World. In the 1st minute of the video, they all talk about crying.

But their review is totally unbiased because that's just how they roll. Yeah right! :rolleyes: This is just more of their tired old routine, accusing other people of doing the underhanded things they do. They are very "rules for thee, not for me" kind of people.

So Peter from OA is infamous for saying he is a “connoisseur” of this or that…margaritas being one of things. So KT is doing what she claims to hate….someone who is unoriginal and copies others. She just straight ripped off that line.
Thanks for explaining that! I had no idea why that was a comment about OA. They are unbelievable. Can't ever take the high road. If there's not a low road they will just have to make one. :mad:

Reactions: 16
It would be more than slightly satisfying for Adam to be an invited guest and cancel on the paid trip with Spencer and Dylan leaving them to have to pay more. It’s ridiculous how relatively small the amount they pay to Disney is compared to how much they make from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry to be a kill joy...but to me that parade is music looping over and over, impossible to get down the street with barricades and people, and most of all a lot of flash with little else going on....I'll take a hard pass on the parade. In terms of the fireworks, they are fine but the few times I actually got a spot and waited...people jammed up on me and then kids on shoulders etc made it almost impossible to see.
I know...I'm a Debbie Downer but this is my truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
These people are so out of touch with reality. As much as my family loves Disney and goes there, have been season pass holders, I’m not crying my eyes out over shows returning for an hour. So many times I have seen her “crying” yet no tears coming out of her eyes. Get a grip on life! You can’t revolve your happiness around Disney being open and shows returning!!View attachment 1081180
Wow crying over that, they have issues. There are bigger and more important things in this world then that....and that's why they say Disney adults are scary..

• Heart
Reactions: 12

thanks for posting the video! Notice how they all mention how they’re crying yet nobody has any actual footage of that . why don’t you post that to really show true tears just a bunch of liars

Reactions: 16
But their review is totally unbiased because that's just how they roll. Yeah right! :rolleyes: This is just more of their tired old routine, accusing other people of doing the underhanded things they do. They are very "rules for thee, not for me" kind of people.

Thanks for explaining that! I had no idea why that was a comment about OA. They are unbelievable. Can't ever take the high road. If there's not a low road they will just have to make one. :mad:

That comment about not watching Best Life for over a year really hit a nerve. KT's been throwing all this shade at OA. Talk about arrested development. She never grew up from being the mean high school girl.

Reactions: 19
I sometimes get teary eyed when my kids get to experience things I loved when I was a child but I don't understand at all these stunted adult human beings getting worked up over a parade. They're the same asshole Disney Adults that step in front of my kids when a cavalcade comes or we're trying to get close to Mickey. This has happened too many times for me to ignore. It's turned me against these people.

I see they added some floats so that's cool but Paint the Night was way more modern and makes more sense. I thought it was supposed to be MSEP 2.0?

Fantasmic though. I love that show!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I sometimes get teary eyed when my kids get to experience things I loved when I was a child but I don't understand at all these stunted adult human beings getting worked up over a parade. They're the same asshole Disney Adults that step in front of my kids when a cavalcade comes or we're trying to get close to Mickey. This has happened too many times for me to ignore. It's turned me against these people.

I see they added some floats so that's cool but Paint the Night was way more modern and makes more sense. I thought it was supposed to be MSEP 2.0?

Fantasmic though. I love that show!
This!!! Watching MSEP parade with my baby will probably make me tear up. Seeing him excited for the dinosaurs on the train gets me everytime. HOWEVER, if I did a solo trip I wouldn’t cry at all. They’re the Disney adults people witch about. I’m serious when I say that if I see them and they try and cut in front of my baby I will lose my tit.

Patiently waiting for the tear filled video over the bleeping TRAMS

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This!!! Watching MSEP parade with my baby will probably make me tear up. Seeing him excited for the dinosaurs on the train gets me everytime. HOWEVER, if I did a solo trip I wouldn’t cry at all. They’re the Disney adults people witch about. I’m serious when I say that if I see them and they try and cut in front of my baby I will lose my tit.

Patiently waiting for the tear filled video over the bleeping TRAMS
Same! I couldn’t hold back my tears during Happily Ever After at WDW with my husband and 2 babies. Watching my little ones take in the fireworks, the magic, music…. One of those core memories for all 4 of us.

KT’s fake & forced tears in their latest upload detailing the return of nighttime entertainment at Disneyland was so cringe.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.