Best Life & Beyond #102 Mother Emmons gave Spencer a house & KT 2.0 still has a spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT sure did use a lot of health buzzwords in her casserole recipe on the gram but I don’t think she knows what any of them mean 🤔
Wow, KKKT2.0 and I must be psychically linked as I have just made some soup as well! Sadly mine just contained fresh broccoli and Kale, spring onions from my garden and home-made chicken stock. I'll add a dash of coconut cream later and serve it with low carb linseed bread rolls; I don't think it's as healthy or contains the anti-inflammatory benefits of KKKT's though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
KT sure did use a lot of health buzzwords in her casserole recipe on the gram but I don’t think she knows what any of them mean 🤔
Beyond an idiot. ANY fried food is totally inflammatory. She must have read onions were and then made her connection.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Beyond an idiot. ANY fried food is totally inflammatory. She must have read onions were and then made her connection.
KT thinks they say foods are inflammatory just to get you to buy something else that’s more expensive! 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Now, it being winter here, and me also being a soup/casserole aficionado (KKKT2.0 honey that's a grown-up way of saying I am interested and enthusiastic about something. For example, you are an Ozempic aficionado.) I decided to pop onto her story to grab this recipe for a healthy, anti-inflammatory, natural recipe to make it for my family. Here it is.....

1 packet of pasta (make sure like KKKT's it is from Costo and 'flown all the way from Italy')
1 store bought rotisserie chicken (KKKT assures us it is all natural and grass fed. I was unaware that chickens ate grass.......)
1 pkt French fried onions (I cannot stress enough here the joy in KKKT's voice when she ecstatically shared the news with us that they contain REAL ONIONS )
A can of cream of mushroom and garlic soup which contains (according to KKKT) a FULL SERVE OF VEGETABLES. I did a quick google and found that in one of these incredibly 'healthy' cans of soup (equal to 2.5 services per can) is a whopping 1,975 MILIGRAMS OF SODIUM. Yeah, that's good for your heart and blood pressure. KKKT assures us that the soup is 'not processed or nothing'. FFS............
1 tub of French onion dip. Again KKKT assures us there are no additives. Another quick google shows me that she is correct as it contains such healthy ingredients such as Hydrolysed Soy And Corn Protein, Hydrolysed Torula, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Locust Bean Gum, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate just to name a few. Also, each serve (of which there are 22 in her tub) contains another 170 MILIGRAMS OF SALT. She also pointed out the pictures of an onion and jug of milk on the dip tub to prove that the dip contains vegetables and calcium because we all know how truthful those pictures are.
1 packet of Costco cheese which she assures us is minimally processed.

She now announces that "This whole recipe is minimally processed".

By this point in the story I was sure she was trolling her audience, but I digress....

She now mixes in the "organic, totally all natural" tin of condensed soup to the pasta, adds the entire tub of dip and 2 or 3 cups of cheese, finally sprinkling the 'healthy' processed fried onions on top.

Honestly watching her make this, I have not laughed this hard for a long time. It is actually kind of sad that she thinks this recipe is healthy, anti inflammatory and minimally processed.

No wonder she needed Ozempic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Now, it being winter here, and me also being a soup/casserole aficionado (KKKT2.0 honey that's a grown-up way of saying I am interested and enthusiastic about something. For example, you are an Ozempic aficionado.) I decided to pop onto her story to grab this recipe for a healthy, anti-inflammatory, natural recipe to make it for my family. Here it is.....

1 packet of pasta (make sure like KKKT's it is from Costo and 'flown all the way from Italy')
1 store bought rotisserie chicken (KKKT assures us it is all natural and grass fed. I was unaware that chickens ate grass.......)
1 pkt French fried onions (I cannot stress enough here the joy in KKKT's voice when she ecstatically shared the news with us that they contain REAL ONIONS )
A can of cream of mushroom and garlic soup which contains (according to KKKT) a FULL SERVE OF VEGETABLES. I did a quick google and found that in one of these incredibly 'healthy' cans of soup (equal to 2.5 services per can) is a whopping 1,975 MILIGRAMS OF SODIUM. Yeah, that's good for your heart and blood pressure. KKKT assures us that the soup is 'not processed or nothing'. FFS............
1 tub of French onion dip. Again KKKT assures us there are no additives. Another quick google shows me that she is correct as it contains such healthy ingredients such as Hydrolysed Soy And Corn Protein, Hydrolysed Torula, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Locust Bean Gum, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate just to name a few. Also, each serve (of which there are 22 in her tub) contains another 170 MILIGRAMS OF SALT. She also pointed out the pictures of an onion and jug of milk on the dip tub to prove that the dip contains vegetables and calcium because we all know how truthful those pictures are.
1 packet of Costco cheese which she assures us is minimally processed.

She now announces that "This whole recipe is minimally processed".

By this point in the story I was sure she was trolling her audience, but I digress....

She now mixes in the "organic, totally all natural" tin of condensed soup to the pasta, adds the entire tub of dip and 2 or 3 cups of cheese, finally sprinkling the 'healthy' processed fried onions on top.

Honestly watching her make this, I have not laughed this hard for a long time. It is actually kind of sad that she thinks this recipe is healthy, anti inflammatory and minimally processed.

No wonder she needed Ozempic.
KT needs to quit scrolling social media ALL DAY and actually EDUCATE herself. I am still laughing at the rotisserie chicken being GRASS FED :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
KT saying that she doesn’t want to be a Disney influencer and doesn’t want to be invited to media events is the funniest lie I’ve heard all day. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
5CEA3A41-A9AD-4DE0-81A3-CB896B4BFB17.png

Oh, Katie. You’ll always be a “pick me”. If you’re not a Disney Vlogger, stop bleeping vlogging on Disney property & using Disney tags for EVERY. SINGLE. VIDEO. you upload. But go on…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Campbell's cream of mushroom and garlic soup ingredients:
WATER, MUSHROOMS, VEGETABLE OIL (CORN, CANOLA AND/OR SOYBEAN), CREAM, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, WHEAT FLOUR, SALT, MODIFIED MILK INGREDIENTS, SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, TOMATO PASTE, FLAVOUR, YEAST EXTRACT, DEHYDRATED GARLIC.

Corn, Canola and Soy are GMO and totally inflammatory as is cornstarch. Has MSG and GM soy protein isolate. Totally healthy and pure :rolleyes:

Dean's French Onion Dip Ingredients:

SKIM MILK, WHEY (MILK), PALM OIL, WATER, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ONION*, PARSLEY*, SALT, SUGAR, HYDROLYZED SOY AND CORN PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED TORULA AND BREWER'S YEAST PROTEIN, CITRIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, DISTILLED VINEGAR, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, FOOD STARCH-MODIFIED, GELATIN, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, DEXTROSE, LOCUST ...

Poison in a tub. Same GMO ingredients with the added bonus of various sugars (full serving of veggies right there with that parsley). But it is "clean and healthy." :rolleyes:

French's Fried Onions Ingredients:
Onions, Palm Oil, Wheat Flour, Salt & Dextrose. So Palm Oil (FRIED IN PALM OIL, heart attack in a bag), Wheat flour and sugar (totally unhealthy and inflammatory). But they are a serving of veggies and clean and healthy. :rolleyes:

Pasta: Totally inflammatory and it raises blood glucose so diabetics should never eat it. Thank goodness she is on Ozempic :rolleyes:

JUST NEVER take nutritional advice from this 🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
KT saying that she doesn’t want to be a Disney influencer and doesn’t want to be invited to media events is the funniest lie I’ve heard all day. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This will backfire in her face one day! Also, she doesn’t need to worry about being a Disney Influencer because no one sees her as such. She’s such a bleeping joke! Her IG stories are SO CRINGY. She really thinks she’s something special!

• Haha
  • Heart
Found it. KT posted the same casserole to her IG last year. She knew this tit was unhealthy to eat but continues to make it because she lacks willpower and resolve. I don't see how you can lose weight while eating this garbage.

359815090_703859568252188_767680930785489244_markup.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Remember when she was sooooooo triggered someone on Tattle photoshopped her face on Andre the Giant? 😭

97B6B4CC-34E1-4C5B-977C-C20EA0A768BD.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Campbell's cream of mushroom and garlic soup ingredients:
WATER, MUSHROOMS, VEGETABLE OIL (CORN, CANOLA AND/OR SOYBEAN), CREAM, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, WHEAT FLOUR, SALT, MODIFIED MILK INGREDIENTS, SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, TOMATO PASTE, FLAVOUR, YEAST EXTRACT, DEHYDRATED GARLIC.

Corn, Canola and Soy are GMO and totally inflammatory as is cornstarch. Has MSG and GM soy protein isolate. Totally healthy and pure :rolleyes:

Dean's French Onion Dip Ingredients:

SKIM MILK, WHEY (MILK), PALM OIL, WATER, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ONION*, PARSLEY*, SALT, SUGAR, HYDROLYZED SOY AND CORN PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED TORULA AND BREWER'S YEAST PROTEIN, CITRIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, DISTILLED VINEGAR, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, FOOD STARCH-MODIFIED, GELATIN, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, DEXTROSE, LOCUST ...

Poison in a tub. Same GMO ingredients with the added bonus of various sugars (full serving of veggies right there with that parsley). But it is "clean and healthy." :rolleyes:

French's Fried Onions Ingredients:
Onions, Palm Oil, Wheat Flour, Salt & Dextrose. So Palm Oil (FRIED IN PALM OIL, heart attack in a bag), Wheat flour and sugar (totally unhealthy and inflammatory). But they are a serving of veggies and clean and healthy. :rolleyes:

Pasta: Totally inflammatory and it raises blood glucose so diabetics should never eat it. Thank goodness she is on Ozempic :rolleyes:

JUST NEVER take nutritional advice from this 🤡

Yup those ingredients scream organic, natural, GMO free, healthy, anti inflammatory.
For someone that claims to be into 'science and research' she really doesn't have a clue, does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
:LOL::ROFLMAO:It's like a baseball player spending 10 years trying to make it to the big leagues, and then, when it doesn't happen, claiming they never wanted to be in the major leagues.

It’s a strange flex to claim she dislikes Disneyland influencers or never wanted to be one, when 95% of their channel’s content involves trying to be Disneyland influencers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Why post this? Is she trying to sabotage the channel?
She's only saying that she doesn't want to be an influencer NOW because NO ONE gives a crap about her and their Disney connections have seem to have disappeared along with all the ex-vlogger friends. Their views are so low, Spence has to go supplement with a real job. I would love to know KT's daily screen time. I'm guessing if she sleeps 12 hours than it must be 12 hours everyday😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.