Best Life & Beyond #102 Mother Emmons gave Spencer a house & KT 2.0 still has a spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the comment section on today's Daily Woo Disneyland vlog:

A1F823C9-A8FC-4AA7-A7F4-A201213EFDCE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Imagine the embarrassments of all who know how they came to be…KT, a married woman, wearing a wedding ring on that finger while she poses with her senior citizen boy toy sanchito. 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
It‘s time for another edition of “Find Spencer!” Don’t worry, it should be a piece of cake. He’s over 6 feet tall, and upwards of 250lbs. The only way he could hide is through some kind of optical illusion. And that’d just be silly.

IMG_9687.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
While Spencer was “working”, KT was supposed to film her day as part of their content for the next video. Of course she couldn’t follow through with it. She had to “quickly” grab what she needed, which seems strange if this is truly “their place” like they pretend. Oh, and the real reason they don’t go to Malibu because it’s too gloomy. 🤣
1717901960455.jpeg

1717901980868.jpeg

1717902008441.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
kt has made me socially aware

every time i see a youtuber or celebrity that lost weight this year i think, oh yeah, ozempic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Surely someone has trolled her with an Ozempic sponsorship by now. Or is she just too dedicated to the delusion? You have to be really good at convincing yourself of a reality to climb on top Spence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Spencer after working 2 consecutive days trying to edit a home video while his married girlfriend sleeps 12 hours a day and can’t even put together any footage:

1717965803090.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
KT, " it was there when we proofed the video".
LIES...Spencer already admitted he doesn't watch the footage while editing 😅
Her wording makes her sound so dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If I stayed in bed until noon and then went out to eat sushi while my boyfriend was working (even if only 4 or 5 days), he would have left me in a heartbeat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It‘s time for another edition of “Find Spencer!” Don’t worry, it should be a piece of cake. He’s over 6 feet tall, and upwards of 250lbs. The only way he could hide is through some kind of optical illusion. And that’d just be silly.

View attachment 2983082
What’s funny about this is, KT really believes this is what she looks like (once she has altered the photo) of course. Homegirl is delulu! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.