Best Life & Beyond #101 Spencer tries to play his cue cards right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best Life “we don’t use filters or alter images” and Beyond. ….why does that knife look like a sword? Imagine what other diners trying to eat breakfast in peace thought of the two tools with sunglasses filming! They look like idiots!
IMG_0038.jpeg
IMG_0039.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
The hardest part about holding up cue cards at TPIR is when people yell "higher", and "lower", and Suspend-Sir gets confused. I'm guessing.
---
1715532648811.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i miss when people more savvy than myself would post the social blade stats or the dislike counts. I wonder if they still get 1k dislikes on their videos.

i just peeped Provosts channel and his views are almost on par despite him putting in a lot more work. Maybe these BLOBular grifters are more efficient than I previously thought.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
i miss when people more savvy than myself would post the social blade stats or the dislike counts. I wonder if they still get 1k dislikes on their videos.

i just peeped Provosts channel and his views are almost on par despite him putting in a lot more work. Maybe these BLOBular grifters are more efficient than I previously thought.
BLAB hasn't been getting as many dislikes on their videos lately. But that's actually a good thing because it helps drive down engagement with their channel. Viewer engagement (likes, dislikes, comments) is an important metric in YouTube's algorithm. They want to know if viewers are really engaged with the creators and the videos they post. Are people talking about the channel and what they've just watched. That helps them determine if the channel is worthy of being recommended to others. It's a little weird but even dislikes are considered engagement.

As for Provost Park Pass, yeah Chris cranks out a lot of videos. But still, for the month of April he netted 756,091 views compared with BLAB's 403,762 so he's doing okay.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Let’s see how long this daily filtered sh•t show will last.
KT is one of the laziest people around.
This will definitely interfere with her nap 💤 time.
She is allergic to work and the truth❗

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Katie: “Spencer and I are proud of our decision to be childless adults. Being parents is just not for us.”

Also Katie: “I am going to post 15 rules about Mother’s Day on Instagram that essentially devalue the day for women that are raising or have raised children - so I don’t feel left out in the same sense that a child sibling may feel left out on another child sibling’s birthday.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Katie: “Spencer and I are proud of our decision to be childless adults. Being parents is just not for us.”

Also Katie: “I am going to post 15 rules about Mother’s Day on Instagram that essentially devalue the day for women that are raising or have raised children - so I don’t feel left out in the same sense that a child sibling may feel left out on another child sibling’s birthday.”

@UncleLester you absolutely nailed it!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
…and yet you couldn’t tag a new bestie. Awwww bummer!

Dammit you beat me!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The indefatigable effort (KKKT sweetie, that big long word means totally dedicated to) KKKT2.0 puts into letting us know she has gotten rid of all the toxic people in her life, moved on, shed those people who hold her back and is living her best life etc. etc. etc. continually mystifies me. I too, have had to remove people from my life that you could define as 'toxic'; I also believe that I am blessed in my life and living it well, yet I don't feel the need to continually and publicly post about it week after week after week.

One thing it does tell me is that whomever those toxic people are, (and I am betting we are well into triple figures counting them) they are living rent free in a warehouse sized space in that little head of hers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does the living room furniture look so off to me? It’s like a Room To Go set or something similar. Low quality, pieced together for the customer with zero creativity. I just don’t get it

• Heart
  • Haha
Why does the living room furniture look so off to me? It’s like a Room To Go set or something similar. Low quality, pieced together for the customer with zero creativity. I just don’t get it
These people have zero sense of taste or/ style.

I could tell this straight away by the combination of a fake YSL bag with Hoka shoes and the same dirty/sweaty leggings

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
a couple weeks ago someone asked dave on the FB livestream about getting more subs and he said views are what is important.

Sad Trumbone Best Life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.