Best Life & Beyond #101 Spencer tries to play his cue cards right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hide the tummy. Time Stamped

Their interactions with each other are so awkward. They have been filming themselves for how long? They don't even come across as being a couple. More like roommates. Maybe I am doing it wrong to be living my best life. I shouldn't be living with my husband. That's what a boyfriend is for 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What if their channel's ultimate demise stems from viewers' increasing distaste for the perceived arrogance of wearing sunglasses indoors? Wouldn’t that be funny. :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Screenshot (67).png

They are so lazy. She always has an excuse as to why they can't do anything right. Stans fall for it every time. I hope some of the commenters are really just "trolls" flying under the radar 😅

oh and they booked their next trip. Did you have Hawaii on your bingo card?
Just kidding....
Screenshot (68).png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think the concept of daily vlogs was born during skinny margarita fueled hot tub talk. Spencer went ahead with 001, but by the time it was ready to crap out 002, he might have felt like he had taken on more than he could handle. Their entire existence is structured around avoiding responsibilities, so when even the smallest inconvenience disrupts their state of doing nothing, they panic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
When she was doing her boring walk & talk around the outdoor mall..................you could see her arm holding up the camera and her arm fat wiggling back & forth.
Obviously, she is not as skinny as her editor makes her out to be.
Too bad they had to do the commute to LA.
Looks like Spencer's mommy, rented out the Malibu shack.
Isn’t this also just further confirmation that they only own one car. Why else would she need to drive him every time?
---
Does Katie think she's as old as Spencer now, 'cuz she once again stated, when getting her brows done, that her thin brows were a product of the 90's.
So we are supposed to believe she was over plucking her eyebrows at 8?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok….here’s the pic!! How old was Spencer again? Late 40’s, no kids, dressed like Pooh
CB8C7C7E-39BA-4980-8570-C36BA10A1A49.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
What is more likely to happen tomorrow?

1) Mother Emmons will allow Spencer to visit and come inside the Malibu Apartment for the first time since the “earthquake”.

2) Since Katie does terribly with Holidays that celebrate people other than her, Katie will give Ca$hlee $10 if she makes a greeting card for her that says “World’s Best Aunt” so she can try and wiggle in on some clout from the Cheryls in the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Picsart_24-05-11_22-14-20-291.jpg

Now she's hot you guys. Spencer is a lucky man... I'm kidding or as Spencer would say "sike!" Please save me from vomiting and put your sunglasses back on you beast. 🤢
Screenshot_20240511-222243_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.