Best Life & Beyond #101 Spencer tries to play his cue cards right

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be nice to have friends instead of living at grandma’s house with your unemployed boyfriend:

1714950424764.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Must be nice to have friends instead of living at grandma’s house with your unemployed boyfriend:

View attachment 2917649
i havent been here in a whilebut as soon as i saw this i remembered kt and spence chose this reality and it made me laugh. i havent kept up with those two at all and i skimmed through a few pages here and glad to see theyre living their mediocre life and beyond

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm guessing since the Best Life Daily Vlog 001 only had 7.5k views, Spencer has decided that it's not worth continuing....just like everything else they try... what morons!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wayfarers are timeless, Spence. But given that they probably cost the same as like 300 sides of ranch, you could never afford them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How low can her cleavage go?
I guess this is their way to get views 🤣
I guess we will have to see her filtered fat body squeezed in clothing that is way too small.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Sorry to post again so soon, but something has really been bothering me. I’m not totally familiar with Spanx… It’s shapewear designed to shape the body, correct? Just a little confused why they’d choose the shape of Tigger tail marshmallow treats from Pooh Corner.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The logic behind the purchase of this hot tub makes ZERO sense. They missed having a hot tub so much they purchased this inflatable tub as a temporary stopgap measure until they could buy a real one. Spencer even chimes in that they are currently saving for a real tub. If that's the case, how about not spending $500 on a "temporary" tub and instead put that money towards the purchase of the real one? Idiots!

The recent reviews for this thing aren't that great but that's ok since KT claims they might not need it for a full year...
Screenshot (303).png

Game Of Thrones Well GIF - Game Of Thrones Well Good Luck GIFs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m going to guess that they’re not allowed to have a real hot tub on property

• Heart
Reactions: 6
we bought a spa!
This was peak “Best Life & Beyond”. When I thought they couldn’t ever make a worst financial decision than Katie’s eyebrows/Spencer paying to store those action figures for 20+ years, I am proven wrong!

Waiting for Cheryl, Charlie, and Henry to join them and see how many folks can fit in at once.

I hope they never stop making videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 7