Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

westville

Chatty Member
Full disclosure, I find OA mostly boring and gluttonous. However, their model is totally different as they don’t post almost daily vlogs. They have the time to make better videos. Spencer and Katie have the time, but they have neither talent nor creativity. So their vlogs are boring and gluttonous as well as poorly filmed and edited.

Further, Spencer has partnered on a supposed traveling vlog with someone who mostly refuses to cruise or fly. 😂 That eliminates about half of the content that OA is able to provide. KT also doesn’t drink, which eliminates another huge portion of OA content which entails cocktails every 3 hours.

Last, I would bet KT‘s and Spencer’s IQs are a full 30 points lower than Kitra‘s and Peter’s.

If KT and Spencer had OAs $, we would get the same exact vlogs except more expensive restaurants and hotels. They’d still only go to Disney and Vegas. Maybe occasionally a fancy air bnb in Tahoe. KT would also start getting manicures again. That’s about it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
Spencer could never make a 6 minute video like this. And no, Spencer, I don’t care if OA has an editor to put it together or they did it themselves. Viewers want quality content, they really don’t care how it’s made behind the scenes
OA's video is the result of reinvesting into their channel and continuously working on improving their product. They put in the effort and it shows onscreen. You will not achieve results like this when all you do is film is yourself eating junk food and reading the prices at Costco.

• Heart
  • Haha

BusyMum68

VIP Member
GB is on the ball again…… I think it’s hilarious she’s pointing out others typos. And now, thanks to our Plaid Hero she’s in a real bind- leave it and continue to be a point of derision or fix it knowing that would show she still reads here.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Thunder Chicken

Now that I’ve put my bong down, I’ve reported these losers to YouTube for misleading video. Vunussa if you see this i miss u and r kids.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocobean9

VIP Member
Katie’s on a crusade to bring back Walt’s vision for Disneyland 😂. Walt built the park for families to enjoy together not for childless adults to lie to security and get a family kicked out, or a married woman hook up and steal another woman’s boyfriend at a fuel rod station or any of the hundreds of behaviors you exhibit on a daily basis.

• Heart
  • Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
Will we look back years from now and realize that this was the golden era of BL&B message board commentary?

When they had made bad decisions time and time again, were basically isolated from the rest of the Disney content creators, but didn’t quite yet throw in the towel and kept trying to entertain us multiple times a week?

• Haha
  • Heart

mad TEA party

VIP Member
I had time to kill so I also went down memory lane with Thread #84...good times 😄
I forgot about this hat of KT's 😅
Screenshot_20240309_200157_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

OregonDuckMama34

Chatty Member
So she’s hanging with someone that blatantly abused and mocked the DAS system?? Wow that’s a terrible look for the channel and an even more disheartening look for the aunt of a child who is differently abled

• Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Based on her stores… they haven’t moved. Unless wherever they did move has identical stove, countertops and backsplash as the alpaca towers. At first the patio light fixture purchase didn’t make sense to me…Then it occurred to me that these are the same people who purchased a $20 Stranger Things licensed flashlight for a “camping” trip where they stayed in a tent cabin with full electricity.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
View total for BLAB’s five most recent non-Disney vlogs: 35,500.

View total for BLAB’s five most recent Disney vlogs: 118,000.

Looks like trouble ✨

It’s crazy; I remember the days when they averaged 35k views per vlog—before they decided to go ‘scorched earth’ and engage in conflicts with other vloggers and critics.

• Heart
  • Haha

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Thumbnail: “Balboa fun zone arcade is back!”

Person who doesn’t live near Newport Beach and has no idea what/where the Balboa fun zone arcade is: “Wtf is the Balboa fun zone arcade?!”

• Haha
  • Heart

NotAFan12345

KT eats Sprinkles cupcakes for the 100th time. OA is in Hong Kong on the way to China. Who's living their best life?

• Haha
  • Heart