Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
"One tip I always live by-Never buy a new watch battery. Your time spent with your married girlfriend will never grow old because time stands still."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Tony, Tony, Tony……..
Mate you didn’t hit delete fast enough ……
I get that it’s legal but I’d guess it’s not a good look for a Disney Vlogger……..
It is still illegal to smoke in your car and in a public place. Additionally, the penalties for DUI of marijuana are virtually identical to those for DUI of alcohol. I mean… let me know if I’m wrong, but it looks pretty clear to me that he’s in a vehicle.

• Heart
  • Wow

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
I miss BLAB's livestreams! They revealed their TRUE craptastic selves on a weekly basis 😅 The good Ole days!
We are the reason they stopped live-streaming. Spencer, if this statement is ‘falling flat,’ feel free to prove me wrong and livestream at Disneyland aboard the sailing ship Columbia.

• Heart

dramalt

VIP Member
KT I know you read tattle and I just want to let you know all your complaining and unhappiness isn’t because Disneyland is so different after Covid. It’s because you’ve become a bitter, hateful, and miserable person.

Pre-pandemic you two had a thriving YouTube channel that had hundreds and thousands of views and you took those days for granted all while thinking you two were untouchable/unstoppable. Not once have you mentioned the millions of lives lost due to the pandemic. Your misery is very much self-inflicted. You two are no longer able to visit the parks “FREELY” and no I’m not talking about the reservation system. You are no longer able to enjoy the parks without hiding behind your gigantic umbrella, hiding from all the other Disney content creators. No longer able to attend opening days for events held at the parks ie: Food and Wine Festival, or attend after hour events in fear of other vloggers. Keep biting the hand that feeds you, this will soon come to an end and you’ll have to go back to putting on your red nose and clown makeup and blow up animal balloons for kids.

Disneyland still holds the same magic it always has it’s whether you choose to see the cup half full or the cup half empty. Like you’ve said many times ….this is the reality YOU chose. BOOP!

View attachment 2798060
View attachment 2798061View attachment 2798062
she talks like her job is being an embedded reporter during wartime.

• Haha
  • Heart

mad TEA party

VIP Member
IMG_4318.jpeg

Spencer : So have any of you cried on a theme park choo choo train? Let me tell you about the time that I did....

• Haha
  • Heart

mad TEA party

VIP Member
Incoming: video COMPLAINING about the parks
Screenshot (2).png

haha...they are so dumb. If you are that unhappy, quit going. Simple as that. At the end of the day, it's a theme park. Entertainment. You don't actually work for Disney. You grift at the park for a living. MORONS! Disney does not have to change if people keep paying.
If you like hearing Spencer ramble on and on and on...this is the video for you 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

OutofScope

VIP Member
This one was classic. Wanted to relive the magic, but looks like the video is gone - when other Gag City vids remain. Wonder if even Serf himself agreed this wasn't a good look for him and did some Tattling of his own.
Here's the link to that livestream. The date was actually Feb 17 of last year.

Spencer's DIY rant begins at about 1:17:10 (sorry my phone app cannot set the link to the time stamp). I forgot that KT had to tell him "calm down, Turbo" 😆

Of course, Griftbuster had the perfect response

BE96D0BB-5AAD-4495-B5F6-E0147A596B49.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
We all need to brace ourselves that very soon a woman in her late 30’s and a man in his mid 50’s are going to try and dunk/flex on all of us that they no longer live in an apartment complex that shares walls between neighbors.

It is quite the remarkable achievement and I expect the mood here to be one of defeat and jealousy as these two rub it in our faces.

Perhaps, they haven’t been in Malibu at all lately because it has instead turned into a revenue stream from sublet or Airbnb type rentals.

Combine that cash flow with Katie probably getting some cash from California Tax Payers for In-Home Support Services for Oma, they got a recipe for a new type of residence rental.

They may just get the last laugh on this one. It has been nice tattle-ing with you all. Last one out, please put a final entry into the wiki about how the trolls finally lost.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32