Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mouse Daze

So they claim to have "owned" this house for a while. If so, why wouldn't they do some work on it before they moved in with all their "brand new" furniture?
Looks like this house hasn't been touched since the '70's.
Make this make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

mad TEA party

VIP Member
Oh again, THEY DID NOT BUY A HOUSE!

Exhibit A:
Screenshot (26).png

They talk about how much it cost for them to move out of the place with Adam. If you just bought a house, spending thousands of dollars, you would not be talking about how much it cost to break a lease 😅

• Haha

summa1888

VIP Member
kt doesn't mind getting older so her chronological catches up with the outside
but she'll never catch up with spence

• Haha

OregonDuckMama34

Chatty Member
GB is on the ball again…… I think it’s hilarious she’s pointing out others typos. And now, thanks to our Plaid Hero she’s in a real bind- leave it and continue to be a point of derision or fix it knowing that would show she still reads here.
Or proof she has fake IG accounts and follows Griftbuster. Either way she would expose herself hahaha love it!. We all know she would try to pass it off as “a bunch of her besties reached out to her ….” 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

jessburch

Chatty Member
did I read the new title right? a new house! I think they’re taking advantage of California squatting rights since they have a good five years before they will be evicted.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
If Four-Twony was smoking in his car on Disney property when he posted that bong pic, you can be sure Disney knows exactly what time he got there.

• Wow

BigLife&Beyond

If we ALL agree you are none of the above, are we wrong or you just delusional? I know you try so hard with those filters too, but nope definitely don’t see gorgeous, amazing or magical just unattractive, mind-numbing, and mundane!

IMG_3798.jpeg

• Haha

blockedbyslockbower

She can't remember if they lived there 3 years or 2 years...I don't know, maybe look back at your moving-in vlog?

Also, they inserted a photo of a squirrel that resembles KT in her napping at a theme park photo🤣
20240328_080018.jpg

• Haha