Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

westville

Chatty Member
She already made it about her. Just like she loves Spencer because he does the channel for her, her words about Bryan were how he encouraged her to follow her dreams and how they “wouldn’t be where they are today” without him.

Not a word about Bryan himself. Just how he’s a character in KT’s story about herself.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

PourTheTee

VIP Member
This is great and all, but she doesn’t explain why basically every single other vlogger aside from Mayo has shunned them. That many friendships ending seemingly all at once is a bit of a red flag.

Also, I know Adam was trying to clear the air but he really left everyone with more questions. If it wasn’t about money for ditching on the apartment, what other horrible awful thing did they do to lose, by all accounts, a close friend and roommate?

• Heart

poundparadox

1362EB18-7B62-4B0F-B064-4817480EAF32.jpeg

yeah this doesn’t read as “we’re on different wavelengths.” Some real shit went down I bet 👀

• Wow
  • Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
So, Spencer and Katie are leasing (renting/subleasing) from Dylan A. Dickson’s father in Central Florida?

Hypothetically, if they break the terms of that agreement 1/6th of the way through the original length of the agreement - do they only have to pay half the early exit fees?

Also, if they decided to break the terms early for whatever reasons (none of our business), would Spencer and Katie be able to buy the unit’s furniture, including but not limited to book shelves and sofas, for 10 cents on the dollar again?

I just want to make sure we are ALL crystal clear on these points if they decide to hastily break another living arrangement with a Vlogging Associate.

• Haha
  • Heart

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Damn they are losing Patrons fast
They will be selling the Hooptie at this rate and buying bicycles 🚲

IMG_4505.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Second Classholes

VIP Member
Let me just say how disappointing it is for the Woo to go on record at this point. He basically tossed his girl Daphne under the bus and bowed down to these two dirt bags. I'm still not sure why he would do this, but I have lost a bit of respect for him. I'm sick of all these vloggers and their, I'm going to say this, but not that. Either say it all, or say nothing. None of you are doing yourselves any favors by just dropping in and ever so slightly stirring the pot. At this point, I am of the belief that KT and Spencer either know enough to damage everyone, or everyone knows that they are so toxic that they are not beyond twisting the truth to the point to hurt everyone with-in reach. I am completely floored that the whole vlogging community continues to tiptoe around these two walking disasters.

• Heart

westville

Chatty Member
I’m shocked that Adam *may* be dating a woman who is within 15 years of his own age.

Staying in a home base near his parents… cutting out toxic people from his life… having a relationship with a woman (a mom, no less) born pre-1990s… paying his taxes BEFORE tax day…

dare I say our little Woo may finally be growing up???

Let’s compare with Blab:

home base is actually living in parent’s apartment; they are the toxic people; one acts like a drunken geriatric, the other a toddler throwing a tantrum; can’t even file taxes together cause one is still married to someone else.

Adam 1 Blab 0

• Haha

disneynana21

VIP Member
You know it is not 1985 any more and HIV can be easily treated before it turns into AIDS.

Also, people in their 50’s die of strokes and heart attacks all the time. Assuming because he was gay meant it had to be AIDS is an offensive stereotype and it isn’t even a medically accurate one.
I stand with the LGBTQ community so I get people being upset about the comment, but the original poster immediately apologized which was good of them to do so. It shows maturity and ownership…you know, something KT & Spencer lack. See how easy that was BLOB!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

NotAFan12345

I commented on Dylan's last video that since he kept featuring BLAB, I was going to unsubscribe. My comment got 24 likes (and counting).

• Haha
  • Heart

minimax

Chatty Member
The Netflix documentary about all of this is going to be glorious! The internal drama created by the Vloggers has exceeded any expectations.

“Disney Adults” is a polarizing topic.

“YouTube influencers” is a polarizing topic.

Add a pinch of Hollywood ties, Adultery, and a dash of colorful characters!

The best part for the Producers is they don’t need to film anything at the Parks (which Disney would never consent to). The Producers can just use all the content that is on YouTube.

A wonderful story about something unintentionally hysterical and wild that came out of the Pandemic.
I think I speak for all of us when I say that we are most looking forward to the blurred face interview in that documentary of BLAB true crime case expert, one Lester Diamond.

• Haha
  • Heart

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
Animated GIF

So much reckless spending from these two. How are they going to pay for all the vacations, food, booze, rent, utilities, sweatpants, Bozo suits, etc? They're not working and so far the Orlando vlogs haven't been doing well. And KT has to get money from her Mom? Unless they have some sort of investment portfolio that we don't know about they are headed towards a financial reckoning.

• Haha
  • Heart

Saul's Gal

Daphne affirms that she (Daphne) did not lie about anything she said, and it is all true. She confirms that she stands by her feelings about them being trash and awful people. Gave some examples. She also said that she was proud of Adam for saying something.

• Heart

Nickster71

VIP Member
i have only once encountered dylan in person, and he was not friendly whatsoever. i didn’t approach him but i did make eye contact and my instinct was to smile - he averted his eyes and immediately turned around so as to no longer be facing me. i’ve also heard stories from others who did approach him who said he wasn’t personable at all. it doesn’t surprise me in the least that he is friends with those two since they appear to have the same shitty personality traits. he is definitely doing himself a disservice but at this point i think it’s too late to alter course anyway.

that being said, i have never once met anyone who truly enjoys his content.
Countless people have had stories of him being rude to them. I was reading his replies on the recent video. He's snarky as hell. I used to wonder why he kept associating with them, but he's just like them, an asshole

KingLlama

Chatty Member
I get to name a thread, then I go out of town and miss the entire thread altogether.

Welp...

*I crack my knuckles and tap a keg*

• Haha
  • Heart