Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I just can’t give BLAB that much credit. They don’t deserve the gratification of anyone fearing them. They are literally bottom feeders in the YouTube world. It’s disappointing to see these other vloggers not getting together and speaking up
Hes intimidating but I’m not afraid of him. I’m barely 5’5 and him getting in my face yelling at me when he hurt my kid did not make me cower. His fat ass twaffle had to waddle her ass over to get involved. I was only scared of her sitting on me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

westville

Chatty Member
Their latest vlog is so boring. No information. One ride. Multiple cocktails. No information about where they are purchased or how much. KT is low energy. Hair is a disaster. Animal Kingdom and I don’t think they even showed any animals.

99% certain they are staying at Dylan’s dad’s place. I remember it having a jacuzzi and Spencer showed one in the intro. I remember a trip when they stayed there and everyone was so happy. Laughing, superchats, jacuzzi time. Now it almost feels like they’re together in town for a funeral.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

westville

Chatty Member
It is not ‘mutual’ when you find a new place, start moving out, and THEN tell your roommate you want to break the lease… only two months after re-signing, and then make him pay half the penalties.

KT’s definition of mutual is about as loose as the skin around her navel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

westville

Chatty Member
Who is trying to destroy Dylan? Nobody cares about him enough to destroy him. 😂

KT and Dylan are legends in their own tiny minds.

• Haha
I imagine there’s going to be a lot of awkward moments today for Tron opening. BLAB thinks this clears the air but anyone who knows who they are has heard about their toxicity
God I’ll do something great for humanity if video surfaces of her fat ass not fitting on TRON. 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Another Patron just gone... 135 now.
Even if they were $10 Patrons they've lost around $100 month in just a few days, a lot more if one or even two were Super Besties 🎉🥂 🎈
Good times my friends :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Evil Texan

VIP Member
I absolutely LOVE that KT has become the person she used to make fun of.

KT, you are a morbidly obese ignorant whore with embarrassingly bad hair that nobody likes except your smelly broke alcoholic "uncle". Just sayin' ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Honestly it doesn’t surprise me about Adams statement. A lot of people have ended up disappointing me 🫤🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart

westville

Chatty Member
Also, let’s be clear… the way Adam states it, they HAD ALREADY FOUND ANOTHER PLACE AND STARTED MOVING OUT WHEN THEY INFORMED HIM THEY WANTED TO LEAVE.

Adam simply didn’t mind because of his circumstances at the time. He clearly didn’t expect it to happen and certainly not so near the end of November, CAUSE HE ALREADY HAD OTHER PLANS TO GO TO DOLLYWOOD.

This is Adam actually confirming what most of us had suspected, just not leaving him with any financial losses…other than that HE was gracious enough to pay HALF of the penalties.

Conclusion? Blab: still c*nts.

• Haha
  • Wow

BaBeemo

If i were betting on what the fallout was about with Adam, it would be on Daphne. I'm guessing they disrespected her in a big way. Also all the stuff we know that happened while they lived there, like causing problems with the manager and stealing kids toys.

• Wow

Second Classholes

VIP Member
Let me play out a little scenario for you,
You're a single guy with a guy and girl couple for roommates. You are very good friends with the guy. You live with them for a long enough period of time that you see and hear it all, both for yourself and from the both of them. The good, the bad and the ugly.
You are a smart, funny and not bad looking chap.
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what happens next.
The couple fights.
You are the shoulder to cry on for the both of them.
You are good friends with the guy, but also listen to the girl and her stories too.
The girl becomes jealous of your relationship with her guy. And she has come to like you. She makes a move, and you turn it down. She is humiliated and goes back to her guy and spins it.
Now you are the bad guy.
This actually happened to me, could it have happened to Adam?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Apm6931

I think KT has forgotten that she asked for all of this. She told the trolls to come at her and they did. Careful what you wish for!

• Haha
  • Heart
Adam the Woo just posted this to FB.

I need to clear the air on a few things and squash some rumors that might be out there about myself and my ex roommates Katie & Spencer from Best Life And Beyond . I have not been friends with them in well over a year due to many reasons I won’t get into here or ever . They moved in with me in Anaheim back in 2020 and we shared and apartment for a full year until renewal for a second year in august of 2021 . Two months after renewal they decided they wanted to move out and did . It wasn’t an issue for me simply because I had another place I had recently started renting in Florida . By breaking the least early there were penalties which were split evenly and the decision was mutual to be out fully by last day of nov 2021 . They had already found another place and started moving their stuff (and some of my furniture which I sold them and they paid for ), while I was in Florida .
They also offered to pay an extra month penalty so I could have the Anaheim place till New Year’s Eve to give me time to get out there to take care of my stuff and move , which I declined . I just wanted to get it over and done with so I drove from Florida to SoCal in a week and spent last half of Nov downsizing and selling off the rest of my stuff before turning in the keys last day of that month . In that time they had already left with their stuff to a new place with exception of a couple small items which were picked up final day .
Money was NEVER an issue in our former friendship and we shared some good times but people grow apart and just realize they aren’t on the same wavelength , whatever it was I’ve moved on and hope anyone reading this does as well .

• Wow
  • Haha