Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneynana21

VIP Member
Good morning! Sitting with a cup of coffee watching Adam’s latest vlog celebrating the last day of the 50th anniversary of WDW, at the end he reminisces about the last year and a half and where he was in his life. He made a remark referencing the friends he made as well as friends he lost that are no longer in his life…believe us Adam. You aren’t missing a thing! You are much better off without those lying sacks of grifting shit in your life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

UncleLester

VIP Member
OK, so no more inaccurate commentary here by anyone any more claiming that Katie & Spencer are “scum bags” for suddenly breaking a sublease in month 2 of 12. They paid “half” the fees and bought some of the furniture that Adam couldn’t logistically flip quick enough and then they left town as fast as possible to make sure they didn’t have to help.

Will they next get Matty to post about Katie’s Adultery and that Matty consented in the beginning because he was OK with an “open relationship” but later they just grew apart which happens sometimes?

Then BL&B can do another post scolding the online community for making comments the last three years about her breaking her marriage vows when it was OK by both parties.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
To be fair I skimmed through most of this but here's my impression of it all.

Adam: It isn't the money thing that made me hate them . I don't care about the money . They did something way more heinous by far by far that I won't tell you about ever . I don't get involved in drama but I'm gonna cause more drama by making you wonder what they really did . Trust me it was terrible but it's a secret I'll keep to the grave and they are horrible people . And I don't know how to use periods .

Tattle Life: Adam, why did you say BLAB is awesome and amazing and you love them? Whyyyyyyy???? You're a backstabber and threw your bestie Daphne under the bus! Why are you standing up to BLAB? They must have had their council send you a bunch of legal stuff! ET TU, BRUTE?????

Daphne: They did ALL THAT SHIT and more. By far by faaaaaar.

Justin: I know what they did. Muahaha. But I'm not gonna tell you. I don't like drama. I'll just leave this mysterious little heart emoji to keep everyone guessing.

BLAB: SEE???? We are INNOCENT!!! Adam said so!!!! By faaaaaaaar! We STOMPed Out Bullying (tm) again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

UncleLester

VIP Member
Sad to hear about Bryan. He seemed like a kind soul and a bright light for many.

If anyone sees an Obituary for him in the coming days with any reference of a special cause near to him, please let us know.

• Heart

thegogans

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, ADAM?

Daphne has zero reason to lie. And I believe Justin’s version of the events that went down on Princess Nite. Even if the financials regarding the apartment were paid, Adam clearly did not expect to move during the holiday season while he was on a whole other coast. The unexpected move cost him travel, time, and expenses that he wouldn’t have had to come out of pocket if those two asshats could have played nice and stay put.

Adam’s statement gives BLAB another opportunity to create another narrative - a narrative that, once again, places blame on everyone else for the “drama.”

This is all a symptom of a much bigger issue. No one wants to be held accountable. The fact of the matter is that Adam helped BLAB grow despite having many people from the community warn him about their behavior.

for god’s sakes Adam, take out the trash.

• Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
Here’s my theory:

1) Adam knows that he’ll always be on a kind of “Probation Status” with Walt Disney World because of his previous ban and whatever needed to happen for reinstatement.

WDW is truly important to Adam’s happiness and he doesn’t want to ever jeopardize his ability to be an AP/DVC Member again.

2) Adam also knows that Spencer & Katie may just very well be “Full Tilt” after the JustinScarred Princess Nite confrontation. He lived with them. He knows their true intentions and the different levels that they may go.

Those two probably wouldn’t care at this point if they get banned from WDW. They might see the Tron Opening as the perfect time/place to try and bait Adam and take him down with them.

3) Adam possibly dwelling on #1 and #2 wrote a real sanitized version of confirming Spencer & Katie did break their sublease renewal in month 2 of 12 (which regardless of financial obligations being met is a terrible thing to do to someone) BUT also eluding that there is more that can come out, however, Adam is taking the high road… for now.

Adam knows Katie & Spencer probably don’t need any more public black eyes to keep them off Disneyland’s radar. However, if they try any BS with Adam this week in person - he can retaliate.

Also, if you are a Woo Fan, do you really want to support another channel that Adam has elected not to have a real life friendship with any more and publicly stated such?

This may all be “An Ace up his Sleeve” that he could always play later if they or Dylan try any more shenanigans attacking Adam’s character.

• Heart
  • Wow

ChitChatt

VIP Member
Meanwhile, still going backwards. These photos are taken 12 hours apart. They had more subs before Adam made his statement 😂

2716DFE0-C7D7-41AB-8781-D1A54898AE4F.jpeg
BA0202F1-F10D-4A87-986E-77B859065671.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

KalavanSterling

Serious question, does anyone here actually see Spencer as intimidating? Do any of y’all believe the other vloggers find him scary? He’s such a chump to me
As a woman, yeah. Spencer is that guy that you make sure to never be alone with. He's the reason you beg a male friend to pretend to be your boyfriend. He's why you stop wearing makeup to work, and start wearing your Nana's cardigan.

I would seriously cross to the other side of the road if I saw Spencer walking towards me. Not because he's tough, but because he gives off Entitled Predator vibes.

• Wow
  • Haha

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
This is very strange for Adam to, out of the blue make this public statement for something that happened years ago. I think BLAB’s lawyer has sent out some letters. Will be interesting to see if anyone else make a statement in the coming days.

• Wow
  • Angry

Former Stanlicia

Isn't it about time for Brickey to put out his part 2 video "I need to involve my important self in this drama"?

• Haha
Reactions: 41

MyUsernameIsUsername

i have only once encountered dylan in person, and he was not friendly whatsoever. i didn’t approach him but i did make eye contact and my instinct was to smile - he averted his eyes and immediately turned around so as to no longer be facing me. i’ve also heard stories from others who did approach him who said he wasn’t personable at all. it doesn’t surprise me in the least that he is friends with those two since they appear to have the same shitty personality traits. he is definitely doing himself a disservice but at this point i think it’s too late to alter course anyway.

that being said, i have never once met anyone who truly enjoys his content.
I encountered him around Christmas either 2020 or 2021- can’t remember which - at Disney Springs. He was taking pictures of the big Christmas tree and ( this was when I was watching them all regularly and before all the BLOB drama) said ‘Hi Dylan, I’ve seen your videos….); he walked away, didn’t even acknowledge me.

personality of a cardboard box - no disrespect intended to cardboard boxes.

• Wow
  • Haha

westville

Chatty Member
In that OA video someone posted earlier which featured Blab, KT mentioned how she laughs at people who trip and fall.

Guess what, KT?

Your whole life is one big trip and fall, and we are all laughing at you, bitch.

Sorry bout it.

• Haha
  • Heart