Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was in videos after the Columbia incident, so I wonder what finally did it for him?
I get the impression that he believed her narrative on what happened on the Columbia, because he seems to still believe her narrative that she's being stalked, his remarks tonight about having to "look over your shoulder".

No one is stalking KT, anywhere. She says that to make herself look like the victim, to distract from the fact that she started all of this and continues to go scorched earth because she's an evil asshole.

Brickey is obnoxious, but I appreciate him disowning BLOB and mending relationships with other vloggers. He hasn't associated with BLOB for months

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I get the impression that he believed her narrative on what happened on the Columbia, because he seems to still believe her narrative that she's being stalked, his remarks tonight about having to "look over your shoulder".

No one is stalking KT, anywhere. She says that to make herself look like the victim, to distract from the fact that she started all of this and continues to go scorched earth because she's an evil asshole.

Brickey is obnoxious, but I appreciate him disowning BLOB and mending relationships with other vloggers.
I got that impression also. That KT has to always be on guard. And he thinks she was stalked. duck him and duck her too

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Brickey is obnoxious, but I appreciate him disowning BLOB and mending relationships with other vloggers. He hasn't associated with BLOB for months
I sort of took it as they have to look over their shoulders to avoid all the Vloggers that are now enemies that they used to be friends with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

KT wishes Matty was stalking her. Instead he’s cozying up with someone else. Bet that hurts KT!
CB7B933C-BDC0-4103-AC77-EFA719D68794.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I got that impression also. That KT has to always be on guard. And he thinks she was stalked. duck him and duck her too
I think he meant that they are looking over their shoulders for other vloggers they used to be “friends” with.

• Heart
I sort of took it as they have to look over their shoulders to avoid all the Vloggers that are now enemies that they used to be friends with.
I thought the same, and it also was not meant as a literal statement to be physically fearful. More like one where they need to constantly look for people giving them side eyes or making negative comments around them. They can't relax while filming, constantly worrying someone will walk past and tell them they are grifters, losers or do things to ruin the filming like singing or playing copyrighted music loudly, talking loudly in sight about venereal diseases or a million other things I can think of when near them in the parks. I would have said anywhere, but since they are strictly a Disneyland channel, well, there you go.

• Heart
Can you imagine the meltdown KTs having in her childhood bedroom tonight? Those poor teddy bears.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Brickey hung out with Adam in Florida right before the star cruiser. Adam probably cleared a lot of things up for him. Brickey is a major grifter, too. He really eggs on the parasocial relationships to keep the Patreons on the hook. He did join in on the public statements that he no longer associates with BLAB, and he does seem to have a genuine respect for the parks. But still no pass from me unless he drops Patreon.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
He was in get Katie’s attention mode . He acted like an ass all the time. It was clearly another one of his acts. Does this guy even have his own real personailty
To answer your question....no, he does not have his own personality. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.