Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a reminder...

- American Airlines Non-Stop Round Trip (Kayak.com as of tonight) from LAX to MCO from Dec 5th - Dec 9th: $269 per person
- Wyndham Cypress Palms (Hotels.com as of tonight) from Dec 5th - Dec 9th: $88 per night; $399 total with taxes
- Thrifty Rental Toyota Corolla (Hotwire.com as of tonight) from Dec 5th - Dec 9th: $23 per day; $136 total with taxes

Katie and Spencer can't afford $1,600 to go to Walt Disney World for the Holidays, even for 3 full days, to enjoy their Annual Passes and create unique content for this channel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
KT really on instagram telling people to use freaking Afterpay to buy beauty products. That's HORRIBLE advice. If you don't have the money to pay outright for a luxury item you don't buy it.

I'm just going to assume now that she is deep into living on credit.

(I know its interest free....if you make your payments)

View attachment 1767238
So much wrong there....

I'm laughing imagining her say that in the slowed down voice

Spencer will be her lover till the end of time. He is codependent and feels he probably can't find anyone as "good" as Katie. Lol
duck, can you imagine??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Good lordt.. She needs to get the ol caterpillars touched up again. Looks like those facial products took some of her brows off..

On a personal note, my son is sick and we had meatloaf for dinner. He said that it did NOT cure his sore throat or cough..
Lol! I totally forgot about the meatloaf cure! That was a good laugh 😂 I’m also trying not to laugh so loud at these comments about her facial. My whole house is asleep and I’m cracking up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If you google "Fairy Tale Facials" tattle is the second result.

Sorry 'bout it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I googled fairytale facial, and this comes up as one of the results...I'm not sure but it looks like this facial place used to be a "massage" parlor, same address. If this is true this just makes those pics of KT getting the facial that much more hilarious 🤣
20221129_002425.jpg
20221129_002519.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
If you are gonna post two guys kissing, please at least let them be HOT like Lalo & Uncle Lester. 💋💋

**Not** disgusting, dirty, obese Blobs.

Are you freaking serious??? Would love to know your secret to identifying the gender or attractiveness of anyone here. Or why you seem to constantly suck up to two members here. It's creepy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Katie is what you get when you tell your child that all their ideas are great.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.