Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tgerlily

VIP Member
I’m just waiting on our “friend” to reanimate. I mean BoredInOregon , Lpha (Philly), London. How about a Mexican riviera next. Or Italy. Just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well…don’t forget she was working at midnight last night. Probably still asleep…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

disneynana21

VIP Member
First impression - she only shows up for the food. In fact, he may be paying her in food. If true, good for him.

She has nothing to say, until she sees food then she comes alive.

Spencer isn't the best vlogger, but he's at least narrating, chatting while the unwashed goblin looks around constantly for her next fix.

What couple orders their OWN PIZZA?! Then I figured we'd see to go containers, nope! They ate both pizzas. Then she got a 3 scoop ice cream cone. 🤮

So she called him dude a few times. He kept shooting her body and face at unflattering angles,
View attachment 1769926
and when she sat in the display he said KTs sitting in "her" living room. Then he sees the prop bowl of Christmas cookies and he says "ohh KT there's treats here" oh how I enjoy Shady Spencer. 🤣

I can smell you from here. Unwashed goblin.
View attachment 1769924

View attachment 1769925

View attachment 1769929
KT SLOWLY MORPHING INTO WYNONNA JUDD, NO OFFENSE TO WYNONNA JUDD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Man, I kinda forgot why I even liked reading Best Life drama but AGL reminded me… it was KT being a loud, obnoxious try hard. But this chat community sunk me like a treble hook…

Sorry to sidebar, but I’m pulling into Paris in 30 min and thinking about doing 6-7 hours at their Disneyland tomorrow to do some ride comparisons.

I know KT ain’t interested, but I want to see what some of you more sophisticated Tattlers think of it. I have 3 days out here. Already got the Louvre tour, Versailles tour, and a catacomb tour lined up. My mom is making fun of me for want to waste time at Disneyland tho. Which feels weird…
I haven’t done Disneyland, Paris since 1998 so it was a shell of what it is now but I still really enjoyed it and it’s definitely a good experience if you have the time to go, even for a little while. I’ve been considering doing a trip out there in the next couple years myself. (along with actual Europe stuff, of course).

Also, the French ladies tend to accept the D.E.N.N.I.S. System quite well

Edit: don’t use speech to text without your glasses. So many typos!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

linniemaby

Chatty Member
I wasn’t ever a huge downtown Disney fan but now that I’ve been to Disney springs recently… they need to step it up. I feel like there are too many old/tired restaurants there in need of something new.

Granted, Ballast Point is a decent update. I haven’t tried that black tap burger place but it’s nice to get some barrel aged/rarer BP beers there and in 4oz pours. The food wasn’t good the one time I had it, but I’d try them again. I know space is obviously an issue but I think it would be great to have a spot where folks could go on a non park day and have some fun stuff to do.

Instead I think I’d rather go to the packing district or steel craft in garden grove.
Black tap is good! All around the food is mediocre and expensive. Black tap and earls (rip) were the only things worth the trek during a park day.

Reactions: 17