Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Not sayin. Just sayin. But the current video is…the same day as the last one. KT nice consume change. Next time spencer….you should be on the same page.

Unless I’m wrong. Then do your laundry.
No I think they are different days - He is wearing a different shirt and her nails are different colours - green on one, purple in the other.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Adam the Bear

Well as the majority of Tattlers are celebrating Thanksgiving I thought I'd start our new thread. The only difference between KT and you guys today is that unlike KKKT, Tattlers know that eating huge amounts of food is something you do very occasionally, as opposed to every. Single. Day.

Huge shout out to @MmAnaheim for our new title.

Enjoy the rest of your day, folks!!!!
Congrats on having the honor of creating the next thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
This forum supports video upload any sort of proof of identity would surely need to be video right? Lol. The BLAB thread is very intense at times. I suppose how awful they are generates strong reactions.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Mr Flibble

VIP Member
It’s all my personal opinion…which I’m entitled to, Mr. Fibble. I happen to find people who display high levels of intellect and humor HOT. Any gender potentially can be hot (to me) if they have those qualities I find appealing. I appreciate your interest in me! I suggest someone like you, who has a pattern of of displaying unprovoked anger, hostility and rudeness, should really connect with Big Fella. You have a lot in common…ugly, not-hot losers are are CLEARLY fucking horrible, miserable people.
Says the person who yesterday called someone an asshole and told them to fuck off. 🤔:ROFLMAO:

It's a troll forum for BLAB, not a dating platform.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Pandemmy? Everyone knows it is called the "Pandy". duh!
BTW I am not taking credit for this. I heard it from Andrew Santino a couple of years ago. I think it's ok to make light of it the way he did. He's a pro comedian FFS. It in no way is meant to disparage anyone and it isn't being said in a real serious/normalized way like KT MCChunkstick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13