Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
KT really on instagram telling people to use freaking Afterpay to buy beauty products. That's HORRIBLE advice. If you don't have the money to pay outright for a luxury item you don't buy it.

I'm just going to assume now that she is deep into living on credit.

(I know its interest free....if you make your payments)

View attachment 1767238
So much wrong there....

I'm laughing imagining her say that in the slowed down voice

Spencer will be her lover till the end of time. He is codependent and feels he probably can't find anyone as "good" as Katie. Lol
Fuck, can you imagine??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
I wasn’t ever a huge downtown Disney fan but now that I’ve been to Disney springs recently… they need to step it up. I feel like there are too many old/tired restaurants there in need of something new.

Granted, Ballast Point is a decent update. I haven’t tried that black tap burger place but it’s nice to get some barrel aged/rarer BP beers there and in 4oz pours. The food wasn’t good the one time I had it, but I’d try them again. I know space is obviously an issue but I think it would be great to have a spot where folks could go on a non park day and have some fun stuff to do.

Instead I think I’d rather go to the packing district or steel craft in garden grove.

• Heart

the real mccoy

Chatty Member
KT is gushing about the bag on her Instagram. She bought a new one even though hers is under a year old. Guess it can't be that high quality.

She says she loves it over other bags because it's "Disney but not too much Disney"....says the Disney vlogger.
But Sarahhhhhh wrote a note. I guess they’re besties.

She'd rather be eating! I'm not even joking.

The sugar high from the 3 scoops of ice cream wore off quickly it seems.

These 2 can't stand each other

And that stupid bow on the top of her head, too old and big to pull that off.
That is her second outfit that she ruined her first bag over. Spencer dressed the same clearly didn’t give a $hit. But that’s what they do. They film several videos a day.

A “Disney story” in 5 pictures:

View attachment 1771666
The car alone, granted it’s cheaper in Florida. But in Chicago it was 2K for 5 days. Fucking hell.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mr Flibble

VIP Member
Katie's favorite holiday is probably Christmas, because of all the food.

Spencer's favorite holiday is probably New Year's Eve, because it's all about counting down from five, and because it's the only day of the year when there are balls falling other than his own.
I gotta remember to put down all beverages whenever I see that Diet Dew can scroll up. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Slockbowser

VIP Member
Man, I kinda forgot why I even liked reading Best Life drama but AGL reminded me… it was KT being a loud, obnoxious try hard. But this chat community sunk me like a treble hook…

Sorry to sidebar, but I’m pulling into Paris in 30 min and thinking about doing 6-7 hours at their Disneyland tomorrow to do some ride comparisons.

I know KT ain’t interested, but I want to see what some of you more sophisticated Tattlers think of it. I have 3 days out here. Already got the Louvre tour, Versailles tour, and a catacomb tour lined up. My mom is making fun of me for want to waste time at Disneyland tho. Which feels weird…
GOI 100%

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

AnaheimGangLeader

VIP Member
I wasn’t ever a huge downtown Disney fan but now that I’ve been to Disney springs recently… they need to step it up. I feel like there are too many old/tired restaurants there in need of something new.

Granted, Ballast Point is a decent update. I haven’t tried that black tap burger place but it’s nice to get some barrel aged/rarer BP beers there and in 4oz pours. The food wasn’t good the one time I had it, but I’d try them again. I know space is obviously an issue but I think it would be great to have a spot where folks could go on a non park day and have some fun stuff to do.

Instead I think I’d rather go to the packing district or steel craft in garden grove.
i agree. Downtown Disney doesn't even compare to Disney Springs. DD is microscopic and has an awful retail selection. The DD restaurants are it's only redeeming quality.

Agreed. They need to get rid of tortilla joes. I def don’t go to DTD for the food. In fact I went last week as a rest stop between home and our vaca resort and we didn’t eat ANY food. We did stop by the windows at black tap and marcelines but that was just for fun. I have found some delicious places in OC (Chicana Vegana anyone? Pattys cakes??)!
Naples and Brennan's never disappoint. TJs is so so, not terrible, not great. And don't forget they put 'not salt' on their margs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19