Best Life and Beyond #73 With KT’s Divorce not to be finalized til 2024, all on Main Street keep whisper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’ve been gone lately (like Spence) but I wanted to send y’all this little ditty. Here’s a little Tears For Fears for your Tuesday night. Not my best but these lyrics were good… I think 🤔 😂

Best Life'D Rather Grift than Do Real Work
Awesome, the grifter buttons got to make a cameo! They are now more famous than Spencer! Thank you!
The Kool-Aid line make me spit out my water!
I don't know how you can make these without cracking yourself up! I couldn't do it!
Bravo!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I know I’ve been gone lately (like Spence) but I wanted to send y’all this little ditty. Here’s a little Tears For Fears for your Tuesday night. Not my best but these lyrics were good… I think 🤔 😂

All my hearts to you, but man watching these two eat is just plain nauseating. Close your damn mouth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
But, But..... @MonicaW42 , SHE'S LIVING HER BEST LIFE. FOR REAL!!!!

I'm just curious Tattlers, how often do you repeat the Mantra "I am living my best life!"?

Do you ever? I certainly don't. I do daily (privately) offer thanks to the deity of my choice for how lucky my family and I are but I certainly don't blast it out on SM.

And I especially wouldn't be doing it if my life resembled hers.
Dense and Big Fella have completely ruined the phrase for me. Nails on a chalkboard now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I thought she didn't like whipped cream and sweet Starbucks drinks.

She's compulsive. She can't help but lie.
Take a listen to this confession. That Santa Hat macaron is huge too. She "ate 5...with a cup of coffee". How is she not in a coma. Honestly?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

I love these videos....I'm at the point where I sing your lyrics over the originals when they come on the radio ;)

That's what she gets for ruining my last time on Big Thunder. Their loud screaming and annoying camera in everyones' faces, and then blocking the exit to do more stupid filming, forcing people to squeeze by them.

They thought they owned the park.
Worst Passholes and Beyond.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

This is great! Been a fan of TFF since "The Hurting". Love it!

giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Foodgasm! Get a hold of yourself woman. You're climaxing over a snowman cookie.

There's some sort of dynamic happening with her eating, foodgasming and Dencer always talking her through it. "Is it good? Yeah, I knew you'd like it"

what....the...fck???

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Part of Katie has to be sad that Spencer dumped her.

The other part of Katie has to be relieved that she doesn’t have to pretend on Spencer’s upcoming Birthday (mid-December) that she’s not the center of the universe for a day.

Boop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
KT posted a hint on instagram that she is back at the Bu, which leads to my theory that Spence is living there and KT is living at her moms.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
KT posted a hint on instagram that she is back at the Bu, which leads to my theory that Spence is living there and KT is living at her moms.
WHW is meant to happen tomorrow - maybe they're going to film it there at the BU so they don't have to worry about blowing their cover that they're not at the Crappa apartments anymore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Did Henry have to drive KT all the way to Malibu to Spencer’s Mom’s Spencer’s apartment?

ABDF093B-AE46-4EF0-AD16-EEE33CBF62CA.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.