Best Life and Beyond #73 With KT’s Divorce not to be finalized til 2024, all on Main Street keep whisper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie screaming to the whole world that she's living her best life only means that she's NOT living her best life. But we ALL already know that. 😂
She doesn't even have a life. Boop!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Haa anyone noticed she’s even taken on a grandiose way of speaking. she Is a complete nut job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I made this comment in the last thread. The 2 comments are still there. Maybe old man Spence found some Bimbo from the site menioned.

Screenshot 2022-11-15 10.26.38 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
What's the current Patreon count? Does it decline only at the start of each month? Im curious because their vlogs and bestie lives have been particularly craptastic this month.

Screenshot_20221115_224847.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I thought she didn't like whipped cream and sweet Starbucks drinks.

She's compulsive. She can't help but lie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Did we notice that she put WHOLE mushrooms into the sauce w those meatballs? For real just a DUMP dinner. 🤣🤣🤣
Everything about spaghettigate confuses me. It takes 5 minutes to heat up a jar of spaghetti sauce. Why the crockpot?? Why the huge whole mushrooms? There's got to be 3 cans of sauce and 20 frozen meatballs for what, one large person's dinner? Just heat up a couple meatballs and a little sauce! Like she's supposedly an influencer who makes a living through content creation, and pics of canned sauce and frozen meatballs in a plastic bag is the best she can come up with?? Put it on a damn plate. Add some shaved parm and basil. It isn't rocket science. Is she trying to pretend like a bunch of friends are coming over for dinner? Because we know that ain't happening.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Oh KT. This pic was on there 3 days ago. You deleted and made it on your reel as brand new. Why? And where is Spencer? I have SS of this pic 3 days ago. The new reels are this weekend not today. That couple that snapped a pic with you were there this weekend not today. Nice try. Try harder. View attachment 1734315
But, But..... @MonicaW42 , SHE'S LIVING HER BEST LIFE. FOR REAL!!!!

I'm just curious Tattlers, how often do you repeat the Mantra "I am living my best life!"?

Do you ever? I certainly don't. I do daily (privately) offer thanks to the deity of my choice for how lucky my family and I are but I certainly don't blast it out on SM.

And I especially wouldn't be doing it if my life resembled hers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I know I’ve been gone lately (like Spence) but I wanted to send y’all this little ditty. Here’s a little Tears For Fears for your Tuesday night. Not my best but these lyrics were good… I think 🤔 😂

Best Life'D Rather Grift than Do Real Work

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
I am sitting in a SUPER BORING teams meeting so I decided to do some quick Maths. In 2022 this forum was up to thread 8; were now at Thread 73. Thats approximately SIXTY SIX THOUSAND COMMENTS (some threads have close to 1,100 comments) about how dreadful BLAB is. That's over 200 comments A DAY.

WOW.

I know I’ve been gone lately (like Spence) but I wanted to send y’all this little ditty. Here’s a little Tears For Fears for your Tuesday night. Not my best but these lyrics were good… I think 🤔 😂

Brilliant as always!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I am sitting in a SUPER BORING teams meeting so I decided to do some quick Maths. In 2022 this forum was up to thread 8; were now at Thread 73. Thats approximately SIXTY SIX THOUSAND COMMENTS (some threads have close to 1,100 comments) about how dreadful BLAB is. That's over 200 comments A DAY.

WOW.
That's what she gets for ruining my last time on Big Thunder. Their loud screaming and annoying camera in everyones' faces, and then blocking the exit to do more stupid filming, forcing people to squeeze by them.

They thought they owned the park.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

I looove TFF. This is awesome! You're so talented with lyrics. Best part "bye bye Spence"🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
That's what she gets for ruining my last time on Big Thunder. Their loud screaming and annoying camera in everyones' faces, and then blocking the exit to do more stupid filming, forcing people to squeeze by them.

9A07D0B7-4D57-46C3-BDA2-5ABBB538D4D0.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

BLAB are the very definition of obnoxious.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.