Best Life and Beyond #69 Holey moley BLAB are roly-poly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I couldn’t have asked for a better Halloween treat!
cannot wait for the implosion
FU Katie and Spencer
boop ity boop ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
The stans have to start seeing the light as most of the vloggers have crossover fans. So now you have Adam and FB publicly saying they don't assoctiate with them. And neither of them have haters like them. Even if you are a casual watcher questions will be raised. Get ready for more awkward vlogs and WHW!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
And don't forget, now that we know KT lied about having COVID, she and Spence went on an absolute warpath claiming that they were being BULLIED because Disney news media outlets covered it and they posed as victims to gain sympathy.

Just when you think they couldn't go lower... they do.

BOOP ✨

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Screenshot_20221031_075634.jpg

This picture never sat well with me. For obvious reasons, but it was something more. It's the "I can't believe I am doing this" look. Makes total sense now. He knew others knew the truth and that it would come back to bite him in the puddle butt someday.
Well TODAY'S the DAY!
👨‍🔬👩‍🔬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Thanks to @Faso Lateedoe for this clever (and accurate) thread title

Ok, so OF ALL TIMES we needed to start a new thread this was not the best. I suggest everyone heads back to the last 4 pages or so of the last thread, but Liz from FB decided to drop a HUGE POT of Halloween tea......

As per her request I DM'd her, and the lovely Liz confirmed what we had all suspected

KKKT asked FB to lie and say she didn't have COVID.

I have her permission to share this
GODDAMN, GODDAMN!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
And don't forget, now that we know KT lied about having COVID, she and Spence went on an absolute warpath claiming that they were being BULLIED because Disney news media outlets covered it and they posed as victims to gain sympathy.

Just when you think they couldn't go lower... they do.

BOOP ✨
Someone with a better memory than me, remind me... did the $$ go directly to that BS charity or...??

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
future KT "our announcement is we're moving to Florida. YYYYAYAYYYAYYYYYYYY!"

wow no wonder we have seen all the other vloggers together but no BLAB

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I can hear it now......
"Comeon guys, it's not that big of deal. I'd do it for you." We all have to stick together! We are family!"
How would you like to be so obviously full of tit that an internet chat forum is right about you 99% of the time? It's painfully sad that these two are out there scaming folks who for whatever reason refuse to wake up to the truth. Even now a good majority of their stans will consider this to be just haters hating. It really blows my mind.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
It went directly to the charity, but as @UncleLester discovered, the charity itself was a scam
That's what I thought I was remembering - that it went direct. Thanks for clearing it up. I remembered the charity scam bit but was getting confused on whether donations went direct or not. I'm guessing it was the fire donations where they got grumpy when asked if they actually donated or not.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That's what I thought I was remembering - that it went direct. Thanks for clearing it up. I remembered the charity scam bit but was getting confused on whether donations went direct or not. I'm guessing it was the fire donations where they got grumpy when asked if they actually donated or not.
They never did a fire charity like the said they would. At least not one that I saw.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
This didn't age well...

1667229627860.png

I'm sorry Katie... who should be ashamed of what?

How is the "legal action" coming along?

#disneylandnewstoday
#wdwnt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Hopefully Adam gets inspired by Liz coming out exposing KT's lies and betrayal. I would love to hear his side of the story over what happened between he and BLAB a year ago. That would be like two nuclear bombs going off in the world of BLAB.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
This didn't age well...

View attachment 1693440

I'm sorry Katie... who should be ashamed of what?

How is the "legal action" coming along?

#disneylandnewstoday
#wdwnt

It would appear that at this point they are in their own community now - party of two.

Hopefully Adam gets inspired by Liz coming out exposing KT's lies and betrayal. I would love to hear his side of the story over what happened between he and BLAB a year ago. That would be like two nuclear bombs going off in the world of BLAB.
Would be nuclear but I've got a gut feeling he won't go there. I think subtle jabs might be all you'll get from him.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.