Best Life and Beyond #69 Holey moley BLAB are roly-poly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't say I'm getting carried away, KT did have Covid per Liz (I reposted your screenshot below) and both...Spencer and KT LIED about it to viewers.

And ....so KT had covid, was still juicy and gooey sitting right up against Spencer, who was also sick, then sorry Spencer had it too.

Apologies for me taking this so seriously. I have family that was exposed to a covid positive person, at a dinner. He lied about being negative. 2 of my relatives ended up in ICU. They barely survived and still struggle to this day because they have diabetes. I take this very seriously.

I remember the old man in the scooter behind Spencer that day. That's why these 2 disgust me, having to be at Disney every fcking day, loitering so KT doesn't have to get a job. She was willing to go to the POTC re-opening knowing she was still contagious, at the risk of others health. Wow.

This has to be the number #1 lie that KT has told, out of the dozens of lies, that's saying a lot. We need to repost this at the top of every thread now:

View attachment 1693015

Who has the screenshots of KTs fake negative test?
Has anyone sent this info to Disneyland News Today and WDW?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
You know what’s the worst part of all of this??? We have to wait until noon pacific standard time at the earliest to see how this unfolds. The Princess is getting her beauty sleep 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
You know what’s the worst part of all of this??? We have to wait until noon pacific standard time at the earliest to see how this unfolds. The Princess is getting her beauty sleep 🤢
Well it’s past midnight in my neck of the woods so I’m off to bed. Happy Halloween Tattle family!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Thanks to @Faso Lateedoe for this clever (and accurate) thread title

Ok, so OF ALL TIMES we needed to start a new thread this was not the best. I suggest everyone heads back to the last 4 pages or so of the last thread, but Liz from FB decided to drop a HUGE POT of Halloween tea......

As per her request I DM'd her, and the lovely Liz confirmed what we had all suspected

KKKT asked FB to lie and say she didn't have COVID.

I have her permission to share this

[/QUO
Thanks to @Faso Lateedoe for this clever (and accurate) thread title

Ok, so OF ALL TIMES we needed to start a new thread this was not the best. I suggest everyone heads back to the last 4 pages or so of the last thread, but Liz from FB decided to drop a HUGE POT of Halloween tea......

As per her request I DM'd her, and the lovely Liz confirmed what we had all suspected

KKKT asked FB to lie and say she didn't have COVID.

I have her permission to share this
so Dylan was the only friend who lied for them. What a weasel. Dude needs a backbone. WTF!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
so Dylan was the only friend who lied for them. What a weasel. Dude needs a backbone. WTF!
Is this why he still hangs out with them?? As the bottom has fallen out of their “careers”, yet he is still there. Was it the fear that as they go down in flames they would spill that he lied for them??? We have always speculated that they had some dirt on him 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I have a feeling this'll cause a domino effect of people willing to open up about how horrible KT is.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I have a feeling this'll cause a domino effect of people willing to open up about how horrible KT is.
God I wish I could be a fly on the wall when those two wake up this afternoon.

Liz: You are our “Luke Skywalker” who just dropped a bomb down the gullet of the BLAB Death Star. Now we sit back and watch the explosion and subsequent damage. Boop!

KT: 😂 you never were, and certainly no longer are (in Disneys eyes) the Queen. You are a lying sack of tit and you should be banned from the DLR, forever. Bye Felicia…

Spence: You pathetic loser. You’re a grown ass man putting innocent people at risk for your “channel”. Go have another drink you sick duck.

Disney: I will no longer visit your parks until you ban BLAB for endangering your guests. This speculation was reported previously and now there is evidence of the lie. Please do the right thing and remove these two grifters.

Stans: What else will it take to convince you that you are throwing your money away on two liars who pander to you constantly? The grift is real. They aren’t your friends. They just want your money.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Gosh I’m freaking tired lol! Good morning everyone! I believe I slept for about 5 hours cause I stayed up way too late for the tea 😂 Now I have to do my daughters Halloween makeup and go live my life but can’t wait to see the fallout of this! Yes, I also agree KT is gonna exploit mental health to get out of this one like a cornered rat! Happy Halloween 🎃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Could you imagine all the BLAB supporters that like and follow Liz, reading her post about the unfollowing and not believing it... and then reporting to Liz that her account was hacked🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I have always thought KT had Covid, but Spencer might not have and that’s indeed why he went to Pirates without her. But to try to lie and cover up she said that he was sick too because he like sniffled during a livestream or something.

Liz’s wording makes it seem like it was KT who had it, not both. And if I remember correctly, wasn’t there even photographs taken of FB hanging out with Spencer on Pirates re-opening? Presumably he wouldn’t have if he knew Spencer had Covid.

KT is such a giant turd.
Spencer had it. He just had a more mild form of it. That was at least his second round.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
If she’s getting “beauty sleep” she will need to sleep for eternity.

Boop ✨ sorry bout it 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I have always thought KT had Covid, but Spencer might not have and that’s indeed why he went to Pirates without her. But to try to lie and cover up she said that he was sick too because he like sniffled during a livestream or something.

Liz’s wording makes it seem like it was KT who had it, not both. And if I remember correctly, wasn’t there even photographs taken of FB hanging out with Spencer on Pirates re-opening? Presumably he wouldn’t have if he knew Spencer had Covid.

KT is such a giant turd.
David was not hanging out with him. He WAS trying to get away but stopped to talk and if you see in the pic, he was keeping his distance and it was outside. Spencer is a total selfish Ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I would NOT want to be in Irvine today when the heffalump wakes up to this.

Also the iPhone date proved nothing Spence- we all know how easy it is to change that info on our phones. You should've posted it the day you took it for any semblance of credibility.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I thought that having some of y'all click "like" on a few of my IG comments at the end of last week was the perfect way to top off my Tattle October.

But alas, Liz came along and said "Hold my Diet Dew".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.