Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I figured when they said “Disneyland Hotel stay” it would be when they actually stayed there (also why I assumed it was really old footage since they hadn’t said anything about staying there while I’ve been snark following them).

I watched and it looks like it’s just Checkbook Charlie who stayed. They give a tour of Charlie’s room because theirs “isn’t ready yet” (bullshit). They used his access to get into the E-Ticket lounge and have “dinner” (which is really just meant to be snacks and appetizers) and then went back to watch fireworks. They never show themselves in “their room”. I would imagine if they really truly stayed they could have done their little video close back in their room, maybe in PJs or something cutesy, but nope, it’s just a voiceover on footage of the pool.

I don’t buy that they stayed there and I especially don’t believe they stayed at club level. They are so phony and fake. Freaking liars.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Charlie stayed there and they just squatted and used his privileges before driving the hooptie back to the anacrapa at the end of the night.
There is a sure fire way to tell - if they say how amazing it is - and slobber all over it - they didn't pay and didn't stay - it's just another in their long list of lame flexs to their stans to show how amazing their life is.

If they witch and moan - they paid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I doubt it. Charlie stayed there and they just squatted and used his privileges before driving the hooptie back to the anacrapa at the end of the night.
Wouldn’t have we seen a breakfast dance, a pre-snack dance, a snack dance and a underwater Shamu show if they stayed?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wouldn’t have we seen a breakfast dance, a pre-snack dance, a snack dance and a underwater Shamu show if they stayed?
Ask yourself - if they really stayed there.... really... Disneyland Hotel is a pretty popular search. People want to see what it's like before dropping all that cash.

If they really stayed there - would they not have milked it - generated a tit ton of content? I mean, 27 different halloween videos - and ONE for this??? This could have EASILY been 5 not half bad videos.

So no, they didn't stay. OR - they are really are the dumbest motherfuckers with a camera and and internet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Anyone else would've made a video about visiting a friend at Disneyland Hotel. There was NO reason to lie and is probably why they sat on the video so long.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
There is a sure fire way to tell - if they say how amazing it is - and slobber all over it - they didn't pay and didn't stay - it's just another in their long list of lame flexs to their stans to show how amazing their life is.

ED9163F8-8D64-4267-A270-B838E3D5B5A5.gif

Absolutely!!
BBDBE68F-4212-4211-B94F-F26C05908CB2.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I figured when they said “Disneyland Hotel stay” it would be when they actually stayed there (also why I assumed it was really old footage since they hadn’t said anything about staying there while I’ve been snark following them).

I watched and it looks like it’s just Checkbook Charlie who stayed. They give a tour of Charlie’s room because theirs “isn’t ready yet” (bullshit). They used his access to get into the E-Ticket lounge and have “dinner” (which is really just meant to be snacks and appetizers) and then went back to watch fireworks. They never show themselves in “their room”. I would imagine if they really truly stayed they could have done their little video close back in their room, maybe in PJs or something cutesy, but nope, it’s just a voiceover on footage of the pool.

I don’t buy that they stayed there and I especially don’t believe they stayed at club level. They are so phony and fake. Freaking liars.
I agree, they are liars.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone else would've made a video about visiting a friend at Disneyland Hotel. There was NO reason to lie and is probably why they sat on the video so long.
I can’t believe I watched it, don’t want to give them any views. They don’t even had dinner. All it was dessert.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else has more than an ounce of humility and is willing to let the sun shine on someone else every once and a while.

But to BLOB - other people are just things to use, abuse then dispose of. Their history show this.

Dylan better watch his back.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ask yourself - if they really stayed there.... really... Disneyland Hotel is a pretty popular search. People want to see what it's like before dropping all that cash.

If they really stayed there - would they not have milked it - generated a tit ton of content? I mean, 27 different halloween videos - and ONE for this??? This could have EASILY been 5 not half bad videos.

So no, they didn't stay. OR - they are really are the dumbest motherfuckers with a camera and and internet.
These two losers didn’t stay at the DL Hotel. No way in holy hell. They can’t afford that drop and they would have, 100%, pimped the hell out of the footage. And even if they did grift enough cash to stay there, they would have blasted it on a billboard a month beforehand, letting everyone know they were staying there.

They are bleeping losers and the world knows it. They can kiss each of my nuts… sorry bout it! Now back to my vacation… that BLAB could never afford. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
If BLAB really had a camera malfunction, I'd say the camera was trying to do them a favor. This Disneyland Hotel video is LAME and BORING. Spencer should have just deleted the whole thing.

This is just me, but watching fireworks shows from indoors isn't the same.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

kt wouldve 100% posted it on her ig if they actually stayed there. i bet they told charlie they booked a room and then were like oh man they cancelled it and theres nothing we can do so last minute ! the worst.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This big soggy clown is so full of it, oh KT we all saw how you acted like a scared little baby when Griftbuster made one little comment to you on the Columbia.
20221009_170611.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Checkbook Charley is leading them around and pushing the elevator buttons. They didn't have a room. This is sad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.